PDA

View Full Version : Offers and watching videos...

Valid or
06-16-2014, 12:45 AM
Why are not all The offers,eg try a game play it level 3 get a new unit in your army.
Or the videos one can watch and receive bonus gems from.
Not available to all?
Never once have I seen either on my game. But I hear about them from guild members and read about them on the forum.

the_bob
06-16-2014, 01:03 AM
Limited by country, typically.

Julius Wheezer
06-16-2014, 02:28 AM
Limited by country, typically.

Nothing so simple. I have five accounts (all in the same country. :-) ). I get offers on one that do not appear on the others. I get free gem vids on three (but one never has any available..), but not the other two. Even accounts on the same type of device do not behave the same. I have one device that can get vids in MW, but never has in KA.

Any light that could be shed on this would be appreciated...

nicsonology
06-16-2014, 04:58 AM
Probably on lv or gems purchase history

Valid or
06-16-2014, 05:27 AM
Probably on lv or gems purchase history
Nope, I have a brand new account that can watch videos.
Was hopping I would get to keep that option when my game was transferred, but nope, so the device your game is on is also not a deciding factor.
Also new account has never bought gems...but my old one has.
Lvl,I don't think so from what I have heard.

DanielLP04
06-16-2014, 06:11 AM
I get Watch Videos on my iPhone account but not on my iPad account. Whats up with that Tadaaah?

ImPrAcTiCaL-j0kEr
06-16-2014, 06:17 AM
I get Watch Videos on my iPhone account but not on my iPad account. Whats up with that Tadaaah?

I was able to watch videos on my iPad a few months ago, I've been watching them in my iPhone since I downloaded the game

Dogs Pizza
06-16-2014, 07:14 AM
I had videos on my old mini on my ipad, I have never had them as an option on my main. bought gems with both.

KM KAge
06-16-2014, 10:26 AM
All of these comments are mere speculation, and do not appear to be the correct answer. I guess it is too much to ask GREE to actually provide the definitive answer. (Based on the most recent trend from support, it must be an OLD DATASET)

the_bob
06-16-2014, 10:30 AM
I used to get a TON of videos when I was a new player. 20 per day (the max) almost every day. Once my account was close to a year old, I was only getting 3 or 4 videos a week and after I passed a year old, I got nothing. I haven't seen anything in-game in almost a year.

Valid or
06-16-2014, 10:42 AM
All of these comments are mere speculation, and do not appear to be the correct answer. I guess it is too much to ask GREE to actually provide the definitive answer. (Based on the most recent trend from support, it must be an OLD DATASET)
I fully agree all we can do us speculate, but the one thing we do all agree on is not everyone gets these offers, and it would be nice to finally get a answer to a question that has been asked for a long while now, gree, tadaah?

Keijen
06-16-2014, 02:12 PM
I have the bonus offer on one of my four accounts.
Downloaded the game(s) and played them to level 3 but never received the bonus unit, for the last two(2) bonus offers.
How do I go about getting the bonus items now.

Krayt
06-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Gree has a new promotion out again supposedly to play a game. So if you don't get the splash screen do you not get the unit?

Valid or
06-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Gree has a new promotion out again supposedly to play a game. So if you don't get the splash screen do you not get the unit?

That's correct, no splash screen no offer, no possible unit.

Keijen
06-16-2014, 04:44 PM
Got the splash screen! But still nothing here

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Hey,

Are you saying you are receiving different incentives attached to video or you aren't receiving them at all? Thanks.

Krayt
06-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Hey,

Are you saying you are receiving different incentives attached to video or you aren't receiving them at all? Thanks.

I haven't received the splash screen for the last two games, League of War and Rage of the Immortals

Tadaaah
06-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Ok, just checking. There is apparently a lot of work and magic that go into specialized/custom videos you see. We are unable to give specifics at this time. Thanks.

Metsrock9931
06-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Ok, just checking. There is apparently a lot of work and magic that go into specialized/custom videos you see. We are unable to give specifics at this time. Thanks.

Tadaaah, what they are saying is some can watch videos directly when you touch the tap here to earn gems button, and some accounts have tapjoy show up with no videos. I have 6 accounts and from day 1 of each account only 2 go directly to videos and the other 4 go directly to tapjoy without videos.

Modern war gives an option on all accounts to select video offers or offers. KA does not allow that option. We would like to know why it is not setup on KA as it is on MW? We also would like to know why some accounts go directly to videos and some go to tapjoy without offering us a choice? We would like a choice but from downloading the game on day 1 it was automatically this way. Thank you.

Valid or
06-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Hey,

I have never been offered any of the offers, never recived a pop up for any of the game trails(compleat to x lvl, earn a unit), since the first one long ago.
The videos...never been given then option to watch them. Hit earn gems...and get tapjoy only.

Rookeye
06-16-2014, 07:49 PM
My account (only 1) goes directly to the videos, and usually they work as they're supposed to.

Today, however, I watched 4 or 5 videos, and when they came to the end ("thank you for watching!") and I tried the exit, I was told I would get no credit if I cancelled before the videos were complete. Um...I watched two of them twice through, so they were definitely done, but got the same error message all the same. *sigh*

Keijen
06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
I haven't received the splash screen for the last two games, League of War and Rage of the Immortals

I received the splash screens for the above two games. Played them and did not earn the unit that corresponds with the reward.

Videos have been working fine, and have been receiving gems.

Metsrock9931
06-17-2014, 07:54 PM
Tadaaah, could you please respond to my previous post on page 2? Thank you.

Metsrock9931
06-23-2014, 04:49 AM
No response yet again from anyone at Gree! No surprise. Come on and hire 10000 customer service reps to funnel through the questions we all have.

Valid or
06-23-2014, 07:31 AM
No response yet again from anyone at Gree! No surprise. Come on and hire 10000 customer service reps to funnel through the questions we all have.
He did reply, but think the posts confused him on the issue. This would be a closed issue now. But not dead, will bring it up again next time a offer comes out. As I know i won't get it.

mmalkove
06-23-2014, 12:20 PM
I get videos but never the game offers on my iphone 5 (lvl 160 100m+ stat, gem player) , I get both videos and game offers on my ipad 3 (lvl 60 5m stat free player), and only videos on the ipad air (Lvl 11 .5mil). No rhyme or reason to their methods it seems.

Metsrock9931
06-26-2014, 11:14 AM
He did reply, but think the posts confused him on the issue. This would be a closed issue now. But not dead, will bring it up again next time a offer comes out. As I know i won't get it.

I know he responded but it was before my post of explaining the item, but no worries, I and many others are use to the non responses or even understanding their customers needs. Lol.

Raistlin (ESq)
06-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Location is not a determining factor for videos, I have guild mates who are both in the US, one gets videos, one doesn't. The one who doesn't, does in MW.

From my experience, LLPs get targeted for the option to get units by playing another game to a particular level. When I was low level, I got a number of these offers, and then as I levelled they stopped. I had forgotten about them till I started playing MW and they were offered there while I was low level. Recently I started a mini in KA and once again these offers were available.

Scott.

Metsrock9931
06-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Location is not a determining factor for videos, I have guild mates who are both in the US, one gets videos, one doesn't. The one who doesn't, does in MW.

From my experience, LLPs get targeted for the option to get units by playing another game to a particular level. When I was low level, I got a number of these offers, and then as I levelled they stopped. I had forgotten about them till I started playing MW and they were offered there while I was low level. Recently I started a mini in KA and once again these offers were available.

Scott.

Raistlin, I have 6 accounts on MW with all of them allowing the option to go to video or offers, KA does not allow that option. levels on MW range from around 49 through 200, so I don't think level matters either. KA levels range from 40 to 160 but only a few of my accounts have ever been able to access videos directly and the other accounts go directly to offers, neither has an option for me to choose the one I prefer.