PDA

View Full Version : Consolidated list of Bug reports

Badvock
06-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Thought it would be a good idea to start a thread of compiling known bugs and issues with game play so the Mods can pass the information onto the developers without having to deal with 100's of tickets.

1. The alliance leader board fails to load some times. I'm using an iPhone 5 with iOS 7.1 both wifi and cellular networks.
2. I have been unable to deploy ready units when I have the energy and unit regen available. Not sure if its because I have just deployed 5 units at once and there is a spce limit on how many units can be bought into battle in a specific amount of time.
3. The obvious infiltration of hackers on the leader board, but gree seems to be dealing with them as they arise. Good work gree. Lol didn't think id be saying that after MW.
4. A glitch where at times u can deploy 2 units and only have the energy for 1. Seems to happen when both are pressed in quick succession.

HypeTonic
06-29-2014, 02:56 PM
1. What has happened to me a few times is that after a battle or campaign mission and I level up, the achievements are over lapped everything. In order to remove it I have to go to the achievements button.
-----EDIT-----
This is what I mean by the achievements over lapping.
http://i57.tinypic.com/18do5f.jpg
2. When on the home screen where it shows your units, on the left there is a banner for battle. Currently it says 07:01:10 but if I got to news it does not say I have 7 hours left just the 1:10.

3. On the leaderboard if you press on someone to see their units and then press on a unit to see its stats. It goes through the unit and presses on another person on the leader board.

Britbandit
06-30-2014, 02:48 AM
Missing leaderboard prizes for last event, ticket sent.
This is very annoying after all my efforts to finish well.
Anyone else not recieve there prizes?

HypeTonic
06-30-2014, 03:39 AM

It took a while after the event ended. But I got a pop-up saying congrats or something and there was a button to claim prize.

Britbandit
06-30-2014, 04:03 AM
It took a while after the event ended. But I got a pop-up saying congrats or something and there was a button to claim prize.

I had same, took me to verses page and wouldnt load up, forced closed app restarted and nothinng, deleted and reinstalled app still nothing.

Blackness
06-30-2014, 04:31 PM

Me and many of my alliance members also have not received our rewards. Gree needs to do a better job fixing it's many in game glitches and explaining to it's members what's going on.

RaptureInc
07-01-2014, 04:45 PM
No one has gotten the rewards, bugs in this game just keep popping up left and right.

GhostGHT
07-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Not sure if someone can help me. I progressed half way to the Pugio UR stage and of a sudden, my Invasion resets to the beginning of the stage where my points become zero. There were more than 3 days and 22 hours left, I think I can complete the Invasion stage. Wondering if it happens to anyone else?

Weepit the Only II
07-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm seeing myself in versus battle. Seen it twice now. Good thing I don't mind beating myself:cool:

HornedOwl
08-27-2014, 10:24 AM
My Epic Boss is not loading at all.

All I see is the buffering spinner, but if I tap the boss icon I the boss window does load, but the text in it is all jumbled, and both windows of all 4 Lieutenants are showing with blanked out text fields.

Everything else works fine, on and off Wi-Fi. Other games are working fine. I even went as far as deleting and re-installing the game, and still getting this issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's been like this since last night about 9pm and I've lost all this potential to progress because of it. It's now been about 14 hours with no possibility to progress.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/HornedOwl/2014-08-27101003.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/HornedOwl/media/2014-08-27101003.jpg.html)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/HornedOwl/2014-08-26223134.jpg (http://s40.photobucket.com/user/HornedOwl/media/2014-08-26223134.jpg.html)

paigesfury
08-27-2014, 10:36 AM
My Epic Boss is not loading at all.

All I see is the buffering spinner, but if I tap the boss icon I the boss window does load, but the text in it is all jumbled, and both windows of all 4 Lieutenants are showing with blanked out text fields.

Everything else works fine, on and off Wi-Fi. Other games are working fine. I even went as far as deleting and re-installing the game, and still getting this issue. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's been like this since last night about 9pm and I've lost all this potential to progress because of it. It's now been about 14 hours with no possibility to progress.

I have screenshots, but cannot seem to get them to attach even after resized appropriately.

I've been having the same problem as HornedOwl. Since about 4 p.m. yesterday (pacific) I've been having this problem and i've sent in two tickets (1854548 and 1854695) and still nothing has happened and nobody has done anything. My rank dropped from around 300 to now around 1000, so I'm losing out on a lot of points/rewards. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, turned my phone off/on, left it running, etc. and nothing is working. This needs to be fixed and somehow they need to make up for the 17+ hours we've been out of the game.

Tadaaah
08-27-2014, 11:43 AM
We'll pass this along for further investigation.

Joe Quinn
08-27-2014, 12:43 PM
My rank was 500, then fell to 1000, then to 3000 now 9000 all because I can't help with distress calls please fix asap

HornedOwl
08-27-2014, 02:04 PM

Not sure if it's possible to pinpoint who exactly is being effected by this bug and those who are not. However, it would be nice to get some amount of Morale and Energy Refills so we can catch back up. Sitting back helplessly idle watching your rank drop is pretty disappointing.

Or extending the Event, or something......

paigesfury
08-27-2014, 03:35 PM

It is now nearly 24 hours and still nothing. The replies to the tickets I've submitted say only that the request has been closed because the issue is being worked on or has been resolved. Well, it clearly has not been resolved, so what are they doing? Is there any update anyone can give us? What are they planning on giving us because of this issue? I was at at level 30 of the Boss Battle with about 300K points and ranked around number 300. Now I'm ranked somewhere around 1200 and I still can't do anything so I'm missing out on all of the best progress rewards (i.e. the SR Sagittarius and the UR Attalus), not to mention that my rank reward will also be substantially less than it would have otherwise been. What is going on?

HornedOwl
08-27-2014, 07:29 PM
I made my bugged boss public to see if that did anything. I thought maybe others would be able to kill this bugged boss and maybe a new un-buggy boss would spawn.

Nope, apparently my buggy boss is the same for others. I saw it on my friends device.

Going on for over 24 hours now. Can't progress. I even bought gold to get the SR bonus unit, which I did get one of. Now it is just sitting idle, might as well change the oil in the Pertinax then. Maybe it will run better when this is all over.

Obamallama
08-27-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm seeing myself in versus battle. Seen it twice now. Good thing I don't mind beating myself:cool:

I have yet to battle myself. I think it'd be Interesting because okey teams are evenly matched

paigesfury
08-28-2014, 11:59 AM

Is anything going to happen? I'm still unable to do any Boss Battles - I'm getting the same screen HornedOwl has. It has been 2 days now and I've missed out on a lot of points and rewards. I've sent multiple tickets; I've uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times; I've shut my phone down completely and turned it back on; and nothing is working and nobody is telling me what they are doing or if this is going to get fixed. Please get me some info.

HornedOwl
08-28-2014, 03:47 PM
So, just received an e-mail from GREE regarding the ticket I submitted about this issue. The ticket was officially closed yesterday stating it was "being worked on or resolved".

In the e-mail, it is asking me how I would rate how well my closed ticket was resolved. I immediately opened League of War to see if my bugged boss was indeed fixed and I could continue playing again finally after now almost two days. However.... the boss is still bugged.

So, seeing as how the issue is apparently not fixed... and no official word on any progress on getting the bug fixed other than, "we are aware of the issue" (as seen in an above admin post)......

GREE, do you really want this feedback questionnaire completed right now?

I completely understand that this Epic Boss event is totally new, and as a fellow game designer, I know bugs slip through QA and make into the released versions. Any type of feedback regarding the status on getting this bugged boss fixed would be relieving. This is a timed event, and though I know some non-cheating players are already maxed on the progress bar and have their 2 UR units. I, and all of us experiencing this bug, would like a chance at getting the UR units as well. Since starting this game some months ago, I have dropped over $200 into it. It would be nice to know that my support can be reciprocated in times like this.

MisterSkills
08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
Alliance chat with 70 very active members that chat all the time is blank! Alliance chat has no chat, answer, etc... For more than a day... Please fix this we need to communicate we our 70 very active members all the time.

MisterSkills
08-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Alliance chat with 70 very active members that chat all the time is blank! Alliance chat has no chat, answer, etc... For more than a day... Please fix this as soon as you can. We need to communicate with our 70 very active members all the time. Even the call for help against the epic boss that used to pop up all the time completely disappeared... :(

paigesfury
08-29-2014, 09:01 AM

This is quite ridiculous at this point. I've been unable to do Boss Battles since tuesday. I've submitted multiple tickets, posted several times on these forums, and tried everything (uninstall/reinstall; turn phone off/on; etc.), but nothing has changed in the last 3 days and nobody has done anything, or given me any sort of update/info on what is happening, or even that they are trying to fix it. Are they telling us to stop playing the game because they can't figure it out? That seems to be the message they are sending.

Tadaaah
08-29-2014, 11:10 AM
This is quite ridiculous at this point. I've been unable to do Boss Battles since tuesday. I've submitted multiple tickets, posted several times on these forums, and tried everything (uninstall/reinstall; turn phone off/on; etc.), but nothing has changed in the last 3 days and nobody has done anything, or given me any sort of update/info on what is happening, or even that they are trying to fix it. Are they telling us to stop playing the game because they can't figure it out? That seems to be the message they are sending.

Responded to your PM.

HornedOwl
08-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Responded to your PM.

Any news of the the bug that you can make public?

Alex Kapanui
08-29-2014, 05:17 PM
I've seen a post or two discussing bugs. I'm getting the wait/ereror that won't let me deploy any units? Frustrating. However I just played again, on a boss battle, and I had so many untis staked up, the boss could't advance? Crazy. The untis stacked from my base, all the way to the "churning blades of death" which then stopped his advance, and I was able to take him out.

BaziOne
08-29-2014, 07:21 PM
The issue with Alliance Chat seems to be that it is resetting every time you exit and re-enter the game. Whatever clean-up fix you put in for the boss help is also impacting (negatively) Alliance Chat.

Tyler MacGregor
08-30-2014, 06:10 AM
I know this is off topic but when your resources are full you get the notification "commander please report in." i would desperately like to know where to get that. Or what audio file its called within the app so i can convert it.

BaziOne
09-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Alliance Chat still broken. Let's get on this and get it fixed ASAP Gree!

Amadeus
09-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Yeah thats why we switched to Palringo Group Messaging app because of how horrible the alliance chat is. I mean its been like this for weeks maybe even months. Even so. You guys need to fix how it works. Like 20 messages and then everything is buried and you can no longer see what has been said. Say if 20 members are talking at once, well, one member logs off and logs back in, the message of the day already pushed their message back or the 20 members conversations pushed the chat back. So even if you guys fix the blank chat screen, still wouldn't make a difference as it is still horrible.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer.

BaziOne
09-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Palringo is pretty much crap too (but this horriible game chat makes anything else look good) Several better chat apps out there these days.

Amadeus
09-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Palringo is pretty much crap too (but this horriible game chat makes anything else look good) Several better chat apps out there these days.

Please enlightenmen me as we all love Palringo. What are the other options not including groupme

Bfozs
09-02-2014, 05:41 AM
This is a minor and rare bug but in battle sometimes the vehicle will jump on the side of the screen to go around a unit

Deanna Escobar
09-02-2014, 11:00 PM
I had been playing the boss battles for a little while and suddenly they aren't available on my main screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but I've still had no luck in getting this fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!:confused:

Intimid
09-03-2014, 01:39 AM
I had been playing the boss battles for a little while and suddenly they aren't available on my main screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app but I've still had no luck in getting this fixed. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!:confused:

Well the Boss Battle event ended 2 days ago. If you are questioning your problem now, then it is only because the weekly event, Boss Battles, has ended and a new one, PvP (Versus mode), has started. If the problem had arisen before the Boss Battles event had finished, then you will have to seek help from the community manager here on this forum (Tadaah and Clementine); file a support ticket to Gree; or seek help from another member of the community who have had this problem and have successfully resolved the issue.

HornedOwl
09-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with the 10-minute PvP streak timers not resetting?

This has happened 3 times now.

It has happened when I expend the 3 Morale I have when I get the "Commander, Please Report In" notification. I log in, play 3 PvP matches, then I check to see how much time I have left for my next morale to recharge. If is is less than 10-minutes, I wait. I'll set the phone down with the game still on and PvP page still open. I will continue what I was doing before the notification came up occasionally checking the remaining times. When the game still running and the Morale finally recharges, I jump into another PvP match. I complete the match on 3x speed typically in around 1 minute (game-time) (roughly 20 seconds real time). Everything post match is normal, I get full +30% points for a Streak of 3. I go back to the main PvP screen, and it is still says I only have a 3 Streak and the timer is still counting down as if that last PvP match never happened. The times I've noticed this happen, there were less than 5 minutes on the PvP streak timer.

The first time was yesterday, I just thought I misjudged time, thinking "Wow, that didn't seem like 10 minutes, damn..." and I lost a 27 win Streak. The rest of the streak was all done in rather quick succession, I used Morale Refills and played the matches with more than 5 minutes left on each streak timer.

I watched it happen twice today, happening once sparked me to pay attention to see if it happens again, next time, which it did.... which prompted this post.

This is kinda frustrating given the morale refill timer vs the streak timer. They don't exactly work cooperatively in the first place. I mean....... 20 minute Morale vs 10-min Streak timer, never understood the reasoning behind those timer choices in the first place.

Anyone else having this issue?