PDA

View Full Version : Defense

VileDoom
07-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Is this just a fictitious number? My mini account with 36+ million defense was just raided without loss by someone with 16 million attack. Lol?

Valid or
07-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Raiding is different from directly attacking, I have never been as lucky as the guy who raided you tho.
But the buildings defence and your defence+ what you spent in skill for defence comes into play somehow.
But how this all works...no clue.
As for the person attacking..there attack + what they spent in skills on attacking comes into play..
Same no idea how they calculate win/loss

VileDoom
07-03-2014, 04:55 PM
I've been aware of the disparity when attacking and raiding but never realized it could be exploited to such an extreeme measure. :p

Vile Lynn
07-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Wow, that was a lucky hit! Maybe they've got a lot of Skill Points in Attack...?

I think you can raid a rival successfully if your attack stat is around half of their defense stat, but that's not a hard rule since nobody knows that mystery GREE factor.

Might want to check your boost and def buildings, too, since you can't see if your rival raided only for gold or not from the news feed... with those boost and/or def buildings out, better chances for a rival's raiding success in your kingdom.

Btw, for new players in case they don't know already, if they raid you while you're playing, you'll have to log out and back in to see what boost or def building(s) needs repairing.

plavine
07-07-2014, 05:31 AM
If the building that was raided was not covered by the tree fort , then your def against the raid was not your full defense . Your total def against attack is 36 mil . Your def against raiding is lower if they attack a building that isn't protected by a tree fort. Try it out when you raid your opponents def will be different depending on whether or not you raid a building that is protected .