PDA

View Full Version : Issue with my user id - poor support from GREE so far

nits_ag
07-05-2014, 08:45 AM
I had raised a third ticket due to no response on the last two. After some email conversations, I realised and informed GREE that my game is using the game file of 29th May 2014 and not picking up latest file. I see this from 'about' under settings icon.

Due to this I am unable to do anything in the game. It doesn't enter any map and get stuck for hours if I click any.

I can only see 2 building and all other buildings are invisible. The tree buildings I created from your last building event are also missing. This problem is occurring since 23rd June when I reported first and there is no resolution still. I missed upgrading my defence as I had enough money for level 9 & 10 upgrade of tree top building. My stats are down by 4-5 mil. I am missing all the running events and the opportunity to improve my stats too.

Need urgent help and request you to improve your support as I have at least chased 5 times for no response on the previous ticket so had to raise a new ticket.

Just to add that I have tried reinstalling the game several times and even closing the app, etc which hasn't worked so please suggest something different.

Anyone else facing the same issue and know what can be done?

Totalwar
07-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear this this but there not much support at weekends on the forum.

Pgbr
07-07-2014, 10:06 AM
I have a different issue, but the same problem! I cannot get a response from support. 2 weeks - daily emails! No response! Do real people actually work there, read our emails and try to help us? My experience would say no! So frustrating.

nits_ag
07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
I have a different issue, but the same problem! I cannot get a response from support. 2 weeks - daily emails! No response! Do real people actually work there, read our emails and try to help us? My experience would say no! So frustrating.

These ****ing people have stopped responding completely now. They have started to ignore the support tickets as well.