PDA

View Full Version : Unstable since recent patches

Fromm
07-18-2014, 12:15 PM
I have 2 accounts on 2 different devices and they are both very unstable since the recent patches. It crashes often, gets server connection errors when trying to vault gold, and completely hangs often when trying to get to Raid Bosses to hit. Is anyone else having these issues?

Nana B
07-18-2014, 07:44 PM
I have 2 accounts on 2 different devices and they are both very unstable since the recent patches. It crashes often, gets server connection errors when trying to vault gold, and completely hangs often when trying to get to Raid Bosses to hit. Is anyone else having these issues?

I've been thrown from the game (crashing?) every time I join a Guild the last two days, Jumping for the Golden Rang Guild Quest... at least 40 or more times each day... I'll get accepted into the Guild then the game crashes/I get kicked off line... I restart and it's fine till I jump to another Guild to help...

GetItFixed
07-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Wow, so you just have to restart the App after every jump? Bummer....:rolleyes:

genghois
07-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Definitely have to restart after every jump. Regular crashes during raiding.

Greybeard
07-19-2014, 07:23 AM
Maybe it's gree'ds way of stopping all the Guild hopping? After all, I don't think that is their intention for GQ's! I guess you just have to suffer with it or do the quest in your own guild, as intended. ;)

Capitalsfanatic
07-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Maybe it's gree'ds way of stopping all the Guild hopping? After all, I don't think that is their intention for GQ's! I guess you just have to suffer with it or do the quest in your own guild, as intended. ;)

A very possible scenario. But, wouldn't this also affect those that simply want to change to a new guild? Inconveniencing the entire customer base = less jumping? Possible.

Palewood
07-21-2014, 04:25 AM
Yes, I'm getting crashes often just doing ILTQ - painful!

Krayt
07-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Do you guys have the latest update?
Two updates ago I had the crashing problem but the latest update fixed the issue

Fromm
07-21-2014, 09:10 AM
I have the latest update and it still hangs when trying to vault gold. Sometimes I have to vault it twice for it to work. I also get server connection errors while in game and trying to go to Raid Boss history or Raid Boss selection screen.

The red Baron
07-21-2014, 11:12 AM
My game crashes every 1-2 days 1-2 times, alltimes when attacking mobs or raiding.
If you have a lv 10 manor to raid and are kicked out after the first hit, this is fun.

Sticker
07-25-2014, 07:06 AM
I did have the crashing problem. Now I can't seem to log in periodically. Only KA, CC and MW always load up.

GetItFixed
07-25-2014, 07:42 AM
This is KA:rolleyes: