PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me how this is possible?

Amadeus
07-31-2014, 04:19 PM
Please tell me how a player can have the final ultra rare reward for the CURRENT EVENT promoted to lvl 50 already before you add the unit to chests. The final reward offers two ultra rare ideal defenders that allow allows you to promote it to lvl 30. How is it possible to already have one promoted to lvl 50 before Gree even adds the unit to the chests??? To my understanding you guys do not add the current event's final reward ultra rare unit to chests until after the event is over. You guys even make an announcement after the event is over stating "new ultra rare unit has been added to gold chests". I have attached a screen shot of the unit in question and the player's name is buchunhan. Someone please explain this.

Tadaaah
07-31-2014, 04:54 PM
Hey there,

If you feel like a player is using a exploit/hack/etc., please report this to support right away! We don't want these types of players abusing the game as much as any player. Please include as much information as possible with the report and screenshots if possible. We will be more than happy to investigate and take appropriate action against any player found to be breaking our Terms of Service. Please note that the forums are not a place to publicly name and shame other players. We want to keep these forum constructive. Thank you for report.

Amadeus
07-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey there,

If you feel like a player is using a exploit/hack/etc., please report this to support right away! We don't want these types of players abusing the game as much as any player. Please include as much information as possible with the report and screenshots if possible. We will be more than happy to investigate and take appropriate action against any player found to be breaking our Terms of Service. Please note that the forums are not a place to publicly name and shame other players. We want to keep these forum constructive. Thank you for report.
Do you not think I have already done this because of course I have. I do not feel like waiting many weeks for a response my support ticket so I was hoping you would be able to shed some light on how this is even possible.

Tadaaah
07-31-2014, 05:18 PM
Do you not think I have already done this because of course I have. I do not feel like waiting many weeks for a response my support ticket so I was hoping you would be able to shed some light on how this is even possible.

We aren't able to provide details on our investigations on other players. If the investigation does find a breach of the Terms of Service, the teams will take the appropriate action against the player. Please remain patient as some investigations may take longer than others. Again, thank you for your report; we'll take it from here.

Amadeus
07-31-2014, 06:00 PM
We aren't able to provide details on our investigations on other players. If the investigation does find a breach of the Terms of Service, the teams will take the appropriate action against the player. Please remain patient as some investigations may take longer than others. Again, thank you for your report; we'll take it from here.
I'm not asking for details on the investigation. I'm asking if what I stated is possible. To have a maxed promoted final reward ultra rare unit from the current event even before the event has ended. Is this possible? That is all I want to know.

Weepit the Only II
07-31-2014, 08:09 PM
Clearly it is possible, you have the screenshot. Hopefully they get banned for cheating but I doubt Gree even cares.

Rmartuszewski
08-01-2014, 08:44 PM
The unit can be won in the event before evnt is over. LvL 50 is the hard part to see as you can only win two of these vech in the event.

Amadeus
08-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Clearly it is possible, you have the screenshot. Hopefully they get banned for cheating but I doubt Gree even cares.
By the way, obviously I meant possible in the aspect of being able to possess this unit by legal means. I was simply verifying that it wasn't possible to receive this unit in chests. It made me question if one could actually receive a current event final reward unit in war chests before the event ends...I mean I saw it with my own eyes, hence why I created this thread. And this particular player was banned. Thank you.

Amadeus
08-03-2014, 12:56 AM
The unit can be won in the event before evnt is over. LvL 50 is the hard part to see as you can only win two of these vech in the event.
My question wasn't about whether or not the unit could be won before the event is over. Obviously we all know you can win this particular unit before the event is over..I mean come on. The question was in regards to how a player can have 4 final reward units already. The issue has been resolved. Thank you.