PDA

View Full Version : 2 units exact the same, but a different name?

Bayu
08-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Hello all,

Why are these 2 units exactly the same in looks and stats, but have a different name?
"Apollo Nuke" and "Might of the Worker"

Feels like i'm getting nuked as a hard worker :(

Bloodanguts
08-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Ahh, a newbie!! It's refreshing. It's a way to get you to spend cash on morale, energy, gold. I'm not knocking the system, I am not a money player but it is irritating. It does have its benifits. Think about it.

Rmartuszewski
08-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Yes I agree it is a messed up way to try and get your money.

I for one thin unit trading should be avalible with a clan.

James Alford
08-17-2014, 05:43 PM
I agree. I have rares i wont and will never use.

Obamallama
08-18-2014, 04:36 AM
The two units thing is through most units. Most of them vary slightly and can be made to adapt to your team.

I would love a trade system but the reason it hasn't been created is the exploits that could be done such as farming daily rewards and transferring them to alliance members to effectively breed powerful low levelled players. It needs the miracle formula to work but if you had it it would make the game awesomererer

Tadaaah
08-18-2014, 11:00 AM
The units are from different Factions. For better understanding of Factions, you will need to follow the story in the game. Just a little extra tidbit of information.

Obamallama
08-18-2014, 02:58 PM
That makes sense but some don't have alternates such as ultra rares.

Amadeus
08-20-2014, 06:27 PM
I have completed all campaigns and I am lvl 217 and I still have no idea what the symbols in Faction or Atk type mean. I just have to use my common sense but overall I still have no clue. Following the story line does not help one learn the full meaning of all the details of the unit. You guys need to post an official chart explaining these little details. Also when you guys update the game in game, sometimes it is extremely hard to tell what exactly has been added as you guys give no details. I'm thankful for the details in the major game updates VIA iTunes app store but lawd have mercy. For as much money as Gree sucks out of its players, you would think you folks would have a better structure on...well everything! Also, with the new major update released today, you guys ruined the graphics on the units. Congrats.

Benevolence, INC
Commanding Officer of Destruction,Inc.

Rmartuszewski
08-20-2014, 07:49 PM
I agree I never have known what the different clan symbols have meant.

Also when is the easy fix have having the option to trade within our clan going to happen?

I think it is a cheap and shameful way of GREE to extract money from players. You have all units with same model in game, but a different skin and different name. Having two different names on same unit is stealing real money from people when they buy keys.

So it is easy to spend $40-$60 bucks on gold keys, only to have 95% of the units be different ones. Then when you do get two of the same units to combine you cant all because of a stupid name. It is a lame system and since there has been no update for in clan training I have stopped paying real money for gold.

It is a easy thing to allow players to trade units. But I don't foresee it ever happening because you want to just keep taking the money. What is next??? Make a new unit and give it 20x different names? All the time I see these new units pop up, and that is cool and all, but just adds to the states of never getting the unit you need.

How about a faction select in the open chest screen. So at least we can select what faction to get units of. That way we at least have a higher chance of getting the unit we need.

Amadeus
08-20-2014, 09:22 PM
I agree I never have known what the different clan symbols have meant.

Also when is the easy fix have having the option to trade within our clan going to happen?

I think it is a cheap and shameful way of GREE to extract money from players. You have all units with same model in game, but a different skin and different name. Having two different names on same unit is stealing real money from people when they buy keys.

So it is easy to spend $40-$60 bucks on gold keys, only to have 95% of the units be different ones. Then when you do get two of the same units to combine you cant all because of a stupid name. It is a lame system and since there has been no update for in clan training I have stopped paying real money for gold.

It is a easy thing to allow players to trade units. But I don't foresee it ever happening because you want to just keep taking the money. What is next??? Make a new unit and give it 20x different names? All the time I see these new units pop up, and that is cool and all, but just adds to the states of never getting the unit you need.

How about a faction select in the open chest screen. So at least we can select what faction to get units of. That way we at least have a higher chance of getting the unit we need.

I hear what you are saying. But as far as SR units that may seem the exact same, they are actually different. Either more or less range than its like counterpart which does make a huge difference in battle. But I definitely here ya.

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 12:10 AM
Talking about any units within same rank system. Their are units that are in rare I have, that are the same model, with about same cost. That have a different color and name. But states are within a very small few points from one another.

It is all about the money. Adding units is cool, adding same units and changing name is weak and shameful.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:09 AM
I have completed all campaigns and I am lvl 217 and I still have no idea what the symbols in Faction or Atk type mean. I just have to use my common sense but overall I still have no clue. Following the story line does not help one learn the full meaning of all the details of the unit. You guys need to post an official chart explaining these little details. Also when you guys update the game in game, sometimes it is extremely hard to tell what exactly has been added as you guys give no details. I'm thankful for the details in the major game updates VIA iTunes app store but lawd have mercy. For as much money as Gree sucks out of its players, you would think you folks would have a better structure on...well everything! Also, with the new major update released today, you guys ruined the graphics on the units. Congrats.

Benevolence, INC
Commanding Officer of Destruction,Inc.

The attack types are pretty easy to figure out and the faction symbols dont mean anything. A chart of infomation would be magnificent tho

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 10:54 AM
This is the BS i am speacking of.

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 11:02 AM
We are seeing about putting together a chart for y'all. No promises yet, but we'll work on it.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 11:05 AM
We are seeing about putting together a chart for y'all. No promises yet, but we'll work on it.
Also work on the horrible new graphics on the game and having extremely better response times to your customer's support tickets. Thanks

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 02:00 PM

I like how they say we will work on chart lol. But don't even comment on the trading aspect.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 02:15 PM
I like how they say we will work on chart lol. But don't even comment on the trading aspect.
Yes...they are very illusive...like our government.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 03:16 PM

They have answered the trading question before. It's a most likely No to stop abuse of it. Everyone becomes a hacker without trying.

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Please explain how it is hacking?

If I am lvl ** and in my alliance their is another lvl ** and we can trade with each other once a week, but with no one else within clan how is that a hack?

Not saying free trade till blue in the face, IE lvl 200 giving a lvl 1 tons of supper rares. That is just stupid and lopsided.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Maybe give or take 5 or 10 levels with restrictions for the level difference.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Maybe give or take 5 or 10 levels with restrictions for the level difference.
I agree, for the simple fact if they implement trading, some sort of guidelines must be set...GREE THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE: "yeah let me hack my account, get the best units all maxed out, then trade them off to my good account that I don't hack on..."

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 05:41 PM
I agree, for the simple fact if they implement trading, some sort of guidelines must be set...GREE THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE: "yeah let me hack my account, get the best units all maxed out, then trade them off to my good account that I don't hack on..."

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

That is more a hacking issue than a trading one. I understand that point, but in the end baning the hacker account is a higher priority than worring about trading between the hacker account and the ligit one.

A hacker will hack regardless if there is trading.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 05:55 PM
That is more a hacking issue than a trading one. I understand that point, but in the end baning the hacker account is a higher priority than worring about trading between the hacker account and the ligit one.

A hacker will hack regardless if there is trading.
By the way...I'm not talking about the hacker problem at all. I'm talking about if trading is implemented then there needs to be guidelines.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:09 PM
Strict guidelines definitely.

What I'd you could only trade units with similar scores?

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 06:22 PM
I would think player level, and how oftten they could trade withina month would be fine. Putting limits on tytpes of troops or troop levels is to harsh. If I have a need for a small rifleman troops, and other member had a tank at level 30, you should be able to trade them.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:41 PM
I would think player level, and how oftten they could trade withina month would be fine. Putting limits on tytpes of troops or troop levels is to harsh. If I have a need for a small rifleman troops, and other member had a tank at level 30, you should be able to trade them.

You could do that or you could compensate the score difference with cash. Cash could always be a factor ofthe trade.