PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with this game??

Amadeus
08-20-2014, 05:17 PM
This has to be the absolute worst update ever. Yes I'm glad for them adding Boss Battles finally among other things but the graphics on the units are absolutely horrible. Please tell me you have another in game update coming because this is ridiculous.

Rmartuszewski
08-20-2014, 06:40 PM
I agree, they look white washed now. When in battle they have less detail, and have almost a glow to them.

I am on iPhone 5c, with brightness at 50%

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 05:08 AM
I dont understand why they did this when they could be putting attention into more useful things. I liked how they looked before....

tmp922
08-21-2014, 06:59 AM
couldn't agree more. My rocket squad walk in a stupid
way now,make me feel sick...

lionheart555
08-21-2014, 07:03 AM
I hate the new graphics. As for the boss battles, what boss battles? Are they a part of campaign?

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Could you give us more specific feedback other than the graphics?

Additionally, we will have more information on the boss battles in the next week or so. Thanks.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Could you give us more specific feedback other than the graphics?

Additionally, we will have more information on the boss battles in the next week or so. Thanks.
Um...how specific do you want us to get. The graphics are horrible. Just open the game and see for your self. The units look like grayed out card board boxes. I like the way the gold key looks in the resource list, but when you open a key, the action where the gold key it self enters the keyhole, it looks grey. Just horrible graphics, what else do you want me to say? Also, I don't get how when you start to level up, the experience points required to level up increases significantly, yet the rewards you receive for leveling up have been the same since...well...they have always been the same. It is stupid. The money we spend on this game, I should see friggen' 3D graphics and the game should some how wipe by butt if there is sweat in there...I mean come on....the struggle is real. People are quitting this game left and right. What is Gree doing for their customer retention??

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 10:41 AM
Um...how specific do you want us to get. The graphics are horrible. Just open the game and see for your self. The units look like grayed out card board boxes. I like the way the gold key looks in the resource list, but when you open a key, the action where the gold key it self enters the keyhole, it looks grey. Just horrible graphics, what else do you want me to say? Also, I don't get how when you start to level up, the experience points required to level up increases significantly, yet the rewards you receive for leveling up have been the same since...well...they have always been the same. It is stupid. The money we spend on this game, I should see friggen' 3D graphics and the game should some how wipe by butt if there is sweat in there...I mean come on....the struggle is real. People are quitting this game left and right. What is Gree doing for their customer retention??

Thanks for the feedback. We do have a fix in the works for the graphics.

David Sumner
08-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey guys,

Other feedback?
Ok limiting the silver keys you can win is ridiculous. In campaign, every crate should be even odds to win like it was before. That change is strictly greeD so we'll spend. The option to keep a streak going in vs. makes you're leaderboard a joke because anyone can buy the lead. Or right under the hackers anyways. Also the increase to points for prizes makes it so only people that spend (every single event) can win. Ok if you played every second for the whole week you could win in invasion. Another greedy move. I have spent money on this game, but now I won't.
As for positive, I love that there are new missions, that you can go above level 200, and adding the cannon towers is awesome.
Make keys fair, take away buying a good score, and make points for prizes reasonable, even challenging. Not ridiculous.

Rattenkrieg
08-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Hey guys,

The new 'graphic' assets in the game are too refractive and semi transparent, gameplay is good as always but unsure why the need for change in appearance? Restyling over content? Am sure your asset designers are getting it in the neck anyway, and maybe on a different platform or on an engine these may look good, but for now they are metallic, colourless and detract/ distract from gameplay. Love the game but help us out with a further update/fix for the graphics.

Obamallama
08-22-2014, 12:23 AM
The new 'graphic' assets in the game are too refractive and semi transparent, gameplay is good as always but unsure why the need for change in appearance? Restyling over content? Am sure your asset designers are getting it in the neck anyway, and maybe on a different platform or on an engine these may look good, but for now they are metallic, colourless and detract/ distract from gameplay. Love the game but help us out with a further update/fix for the graphics.

These 'new graphics assets' are actually an error. Some kind of development issue. If you look closely you can see the same old textures but it's some kind of rendering problem or something

tmp922
08-22-2014, 01:17 AM
Other feedback?
Ok limiting the silver keys you can win is ridiculous. In campaign, every crate should be even odds to win like it was before. That change is strictly greeD so we'll spend. The option to keep a streak going in vs. makes you're leaderboard a joke because anyone can buy the lead. Or right under the hackers anyways. Also the increase to points for prizes makes it so only people that spend (every single event) can win. Ok if you played every second for the whole week you could win in invasion. Another greedy move. I have spent money on this game, but now I won't.
As for positive, I love that there are new missions, that you can go above level 200, and adding the cannon towers is awesome.
Make keys fair, take away buying a good score, and make points for prizes reasonable, even challenging. Not ridiculous.

Also found that the rate of getting a silver key in compaign been secretly decreased... How can they do this...

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks for all the input!

SpikeApple
08-23-2014, 08:49 AM
These 'new graphics assets' are actually an error. Some kind of development issue. If you look closely you can see the same old textures but it's some kind of rendering problem or something
I think they were trying to color the types of attackers, but it went horribly wrong. Who does their QA? I mean, it makes it tough to know what your opponent is. Ranger or rocket? Tank or scout? I guess it is fog of war, and you have to give gold to see the opponent clearly. Oops, don't give them that idea!

But yeah, ouch on the eyes! Undo that update!

Bloodanguts
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
I think they were trying to color the types of attackers, but it went horribly wrong. Who does their QA? I mean, it makes it tough to know what your opponent is. Ranger or rocket? Tank or scout? I guess it is fog of war, and you have to give gold to see the opponent clearly. Oops, don't give them that idea!

I love it. Best burn I've seen in a long time. Fog of war! Lmao

Obamallama
08-23-2014, 03:35 PM

Oh never mind what Oh said. Something broke and everything is untextured. I fixed it tho

Adil I
08-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Ok since I updated this game for some reason every time i try to enter versus or campaign it comes up with a screen saying "Acquiring new data" and then proceeds to crash, anyone else have this issue or know of any fix?

BaziOne
08-24-2014, 06:35 PM
If it is anything like MW and KA - there is no testing or QA. They just push updates and then wait to see what the players complain about...

Obamallama
08-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Ok since I updated this game for some reason every time i try to enter versus or campaign it comes up with a screen saying "Acquiring new data" and then proceeds to crash, anyone else have this issue or know of any fix?

That happened to me. Just leave it for a while and it should go away. I left it over night and it was gone

Maximus69
09-01-2014, 08:03 AM
I just spent a bunch of gold on an elite item, and was dealt one available in lower chests. Items in the upper chests we spend $$ on should not be the same as standard chests. Would like my gold back please.

Obamallama
09-02-2014, 12:06 AM
I just spent a bunch of gold on an elite item, and was dealt one available in lower chests. Items in the upper chests we spend $$ on should not be the same as standard chests. Would like my gold back please.

Actually That's not a reason for gold back. You got what you paid for. The elite chest is not a certain countermeasure unit.