PDA

View Full Version : Game will not load after latest update

WhoCaresNotMe
08-21-2014, 01:33 PM
On both my iPads, I cannot get the game to load past the downloading canary traps 2% screen. I can leave it there for hours, with no change. My internet is fine, other games work, and I've rebooted a few times. I'm afraid to delete since this game has no ability to recover.

WhoCaresNotMe
08-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on what to do?

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 04:23 PM
That's happened to Me. Just exit and close the background program and keep trying. Sometimes it takes a few tries.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 04:38 PM
I have learned by deleting the game completely from your device, then reinstalling fixes a lot of issues. I actually am starting to see better graphics in the game, however they are still lacking.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

WhoCaresNotMe
08-21-2014, 07:32 PM
If I delete and reinstall, do I loose all my progress?

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 09:04 PM
If I delete and reinstall, do I loose all my progress?
No you will not. I do it all the time due to the many issues I undergo with this game. As long as you don't restore your phone as new you will be fine.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

WhoCaresNotMe
08-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Deleting and reinstalling does not fix the issue. It still stops at the Downloading Canary Traps 2% screen. I even left it overnight when I went to bed last night, and it was still yhe same screen, still at 2% in the morning.

WhoCaresNotMe
08-22-2014, 06:43 AM
I've rebooted my ipad completely many times, and deleted the app several times. Same thing.

WhoCaresNotMe
08-22-2014, 06:47 AM
I am having the same exact problem on both my iPad 4 and my iPad mini.

I don't have network issues either. I'm using my iPad to make these posts, and all my other games, including other GREE games are working fine.

Brian Kliemt
08-22-2014, 07:26 AM
Hey everyone, I too am having the exact same problem. I can't get past Acquiring additional data screen. It just sits there.

I've tried re installing, rebooting, reloading and nothing. What the heck is going on?

Amadeus
08-22-2014, 09:09 AM
Hey everyone, I too am having the exact same problem. I can't get past Acquiring additional data screen. It just sits there.

I've tried re installing, rebooting, reloading and nothing. What the heck is going on?
Well then I do not know what the issue is because I am currently not experiencing it I apologize. Maybe it has to do with stability with the iPad. Try sending several requests to Gree. I find they reply when you send a message around 5-7 PM Mountain Standard time. Sorry for the lack of help here.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

WhoCaresNotMe
08-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Of course I've created a ticket with GREE

Brian Kliemt
08-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Well then I do not know what the issue is because I am currently not experiencing it I apologize. Maybe it has to do with stability with the iPad. Try sending several requests to Gree. I find they reply when you send a message around 5-7 PM Mountain Standard time. Sorry for the lack of help here.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

How do I contact gree directly about this issue? It still won't load, and from the sound of this thread I'm not the only person having this same issue. My IPAD 2 is fine and all my other apps (gree games included) are operating fine. The last time League of War wouldn't load, the issue only lasted an hour or so, but this is going on 2 days now. It doesn't make any sense and is very frustrating.

WhoCaresNotMe
08-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Go here and create a ticket.
https://games.gree-support.net/home

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 01:56 PM
We've passed this along to the teams to see if they can reproduce this. Are you seeing any particular errors? Is there enough memory on the device?

Brian Kliemt
08-22-2014, 05:09 PM
We've passed this along to the teams to see if they can reproduce this. Are you seeing any particular errors? Is there enough memory on the device?

My game was loading and working just fine until 2 days ago. The game is getting stuck on the Acquiring new data page. I've tried eveything to get it to work.

Re install game, re boot IPAD, etc and nothing. All my other games and apps work fine. Just League of War is having issues. I sent in a ticket to gree but who knows when they will respond or get this issue worked out. It's very frustrating since I really like this app.

: (

Deadgame
08-25-2014, 01:44 PM
I've tried contacting support NUMEROUS times with this same issue with no response. I've even provided screenshots. We are missing out on the new invasion challenges, awards, etc.

No particular errors. Just stuck trying to load. Yes plenty of memory.

Will there be any compensation? Have you determined what the issue is? It happened right after the new update. Any timeframe?? Please respond!!!!!!!

Tadaaah
08-25-2014, 01:59 PM
The teams are still looking into this. We don't have many reports so any additional information you can provide is always helpful. There have been a few players experiencing this that the matter worked itself out. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Deadgame
08-25-2014, 06:07 PM
First thanks for the prompt reply!! Yes I have tried deleting and reuploading numerous times. It appears that it's stuck behind a firewall.... Not allowing my profile to upload. Says "Generating Profile" with the little circle thing moving slower than usual. I can send you a screenshot or video Of it if needed. Let me know what other info you need.... Like my user id

WhoCaresNotMe
08-26-2014, 07:12 AM
Mine just started working. Nothing changed on. My end, so I'm good though I cannot explain why.

Tadaaah
08-26-2014, 10:06 AM
OK, thanks guys. Deadgame, yes, please send a video and/or screenshots.

Deadgame
08-26-2014, 10:30 AM
Done. Sent to en-support@gree.net. Anywhere else you want me to send it to?

Also, I think the issue was caused by an interruption when the update was being installed....

Tadaaah
08-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Support is asking if you could please attach it to one of your tickets for easy access. Apologies for the confusion.

Deadgame
08-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Sent. Not a problem. As an FYI:
The case numbers are: 1851852, 1847464, 1841361

Tadaaah
08-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Thanks! We'll let them know.

Amadeus
08-26-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks! We'll let them know.

Tadaaah the particular Gree agent apologized to me and is helping me out with the issue. He hasn't gotten back to me today can you see what is going on in support ticket #1850196

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Tadaaah
08-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Tadaaah the particular Gree agent apologized to me and is helping me out with the issue. He hasn't gotten back to me today can you see what is going on in support ticket #1850196

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Looks like we just need a little patience while they look into the issue. They'll update you once more information is known.

paigesfury
08-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Everything was working fine until about an hour ago and now nothing is loading in the Boss Battle, so I can't gain anymore points. Everything else seems to be working (campaign, versus, etc.), but the Level 30 Officers are greyed out so I can't battle any of them. Anybody know what is going on?

Obamallama
08-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Just leave it for a while with the app running in the background

Brian Kliemt
08-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Still not loading for me. I have re installed the game 4 times now and it still gets stuck at the same spot every time : (

Missing out on serious fun and rewards over here : (

paigesfury
08-27-2014, 07:58 AM
I've left it on. I've reloaded the app. I've sent in tickets/notifications to them and still nothing. In the meantime my rank dropped from around 300 to now over 900. This sucks. Someone needs to get this fixed.

Tadaaah
08-27-2014, 08:17 AM
Hello new reports,

Is this still occurring? We had a short outage yesterday evening.

paigesfury
08-27-2014, 08:38 AM
I have not been able to do a Boss Battle since about 4pm (pacific) yesterday. I've sent in tickets; I've uninstalled/reinstalled; and still nothing. My rank was around 300 and now it is around 1000. Here are my ticket numbers (1854548 and 1854695). Please let me know what is going on.

Deadgame
08-28-2014, 02:50 PM
You're not hearing anything because you and/or the administrators of this forum is blocking the ip addresses if us trying to help troubleshoot the issue. So instead were being blocked so that it appears there's nothing wrong with the game. The game is good (when it worked) but the technology team is garbage!!!!! They can't figure out the problem and their response time to the customer is extremely horrible!!! So dissatisfied it's unreal.

HornedOwl
08-28-2014, 02:55 PM
(I copied my post from another thread, this one seems to have more eyes on it)

So, just received an e-mail from GREE regarding the ticket I submitted about this issue. The ticket was officially closed yesterday stating it was "being worked on or resolved".

In the e-mail, it is asking me how I would rate how well my closed ticket was resolved. I immediately opened League of War to see if my bugged boss was indeed fixed and I could continue playing again finally after now almost two days. However.... the boss is still bugged.

So, seeing as how the issue is apparently not fixed... and no official word on any progress on getting the bug fixed other than, "we are aware of the issue" (as seen in an above admin post)......

GREE, do you really want this feedback questionnaire completed right now?

I completely understand that this Epic Boss event is totally new, and as a fellow game designer, I know bugs slip through QA and make into the released versions. Any type of feedback regarding the status on getting this bugged boss fixed would be relieving. This is a timed event, and though I know some non-cheating players are already maxed on the progress bar and have their 2 UR units. I, and all of us experiencing this bug, would like a chance at getting the UR units as well. Since starting this game some months ago, I have dropped over $200 into it. It would be nice to know that my support can be reciprocated in times like this.

Tadaaah
09-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize that this fix couldn't come soon enough. The teams are still currently working on investigating what is causing this. We have very limited reports of this (less than 10), so it is making it difficult to pinpoint what is happening. Any details you can provide will be helpful. We understand you may not have more, but we are trying to get to the bottom of this.

paigesfury
09-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey guys,

We apologize that this fix couldn't come soon enough. The teams are still currently working on investigating what is causing this. We have very limited reports of this (less than 10), so it is making it difficult to pinpoint what is happening. Any details you can provide will be helpful. We understand you may not have more, but we are trying to get to the bottom of this.

The only other info I can give is to let you know that I was at level 30 (and it looks like HornedOwl was around 28) when this happened. From Tuesday on the only thing we could do was "help out" others - all of which were level 1 or 2. Very frustrating on this new event to see just about EVERYONE with a level 4 Sagittarius and I only have level 3 because I could not compete.

Intimid
09-02-2014, 12:56 AM
The only other info I can give is to let you know that I was at level 30 (and it looks like HornedOwl was around 28) when this happened. From Tuesday on the only thing we could do was "help out" others - all of which were level 1 or 2. Very frustrating on this new event to see just about EVERYONE with a level 4 Sagittarius and I only have level 3 because I could not compete.

I had the same "help out" problem. Even after Gree said it would be fixed, I was still getting blank error pages. I could only help out people at Level 1 and 2 and even then, it was only 3 at max at a time with the rest of the options being blank error pages. Rarely did I have the chance to catch a glimpse of a Level 3 player. I hope to see a bug fix before the next Boss battle arrives.

Brian Kliemt
09-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Okay, it is September 3rd, 2014 and I am still unable to access my gaming app League of War. This has been going on now for about two weeks. I continue to get stuck at the "Acquiring additional Data" screen. No matter what I do, re install, shut down and re start, etc... Game still won't load. I've tried leaving it on @ loading screen but it never goes any further. Even after leaving it on for a few hours.

This is very frustrating. I've sent tickets and they even sent me an email saying they were working on it. But haven't responded back to me since. My tix # (#1845104)

Please help,
Brian K.

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Working on getting y'all some updates.

Brian Kliemt
09-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Beginning to lose faith that I will ever get to play this awesome game again.

Amadeus
09-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Looks like we just need a little patience while they look into the issue. They'll update you once more information is known.
Little more patience? I have received no response in over 2 weeks. You guys keep sending me feed back emails. How do you have the audacity to send me feed back when I have received no response from Gree in two weeks????

Brian Kliemt
09-11-2014, 02:08 PM
SO WHEN IS THIS GAME GOING TO WORK AGAIN? I have been extremely patient and am sick of waiting for the app to load. Is Gree going to actually fix the issue or twiddle their thumbs?

Amadeus
09-12-2014, 08:43 AM
SO WHEN IS THIS GAME GOING TO WORK AGAIN? I have been extremely patient and am sick of waiting for the app to load. Is Gree going to actually fix the issue or twiddle their thumbs?
Try deleting the game completely and re-downloading it from the iTunes App Store. Many of our members in the alliance experience this issue and found performing this action fixed the issue. Do not worry, you will not lose any progress due to your game profile is stored on the server and once the game server recognizes your device after you reinstall it, your current progress will be installed back onto your device. Hope this helps.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

Brian Kliemt
09-15-2014, 06:04 AM
I have re installed the game several times and that does not work. The game stilll will not load and this problem has been going on for over a month now. That is unacceptable.

Tadaaah
09-16-2014, 10:33 AM
I have re installed the game several times and that does not work. The game stilll will not load and this problem has been going on for over a month now. That is unacceptable.

Hey Brian,

Could you send over your player ID? We'll look a little closer at the account.

Brian Kliemt
09-20-2014, 06:50 AM
Hey Brian,

Could you send over your player ID? We'll look a little closer at the account.

Hey,

I just saw this. My account name is DasBoot or DasBoot420. I forget the exact name. As of this morning, 9/20/14 the game is still not loading. Currently it's stuck @ Loading screen with 0%. It was getting stuck at acquiring more date screen prior to Loading screen. I've re installed the game maybe 10 times now and have tried everything I know to make it work with negative results each time. All my other games apps are running just fine so I do not think the issue lays on my end.

I will continue to post here until issue is resolved. Thanks for any help given in this matter. Like I said in my op, I really love the game and would be a shame to lose it.

Sincerely,
Brian K.

Tadaaah
09-24-2014, 12:16 PM
Hey,

I just saw this. My account name is DasBoot or DasBoot420. I forget the exact name. As of this morning, 9/20/14 the game is still not loading. Currently it's stuck @ Loading screen with 0%. It was getting stuck at acquiring more date screen prior to Loading screen. I've re installed the game maybe 10 times now and have tried everything I know to make it work with negative results each time. All my other games apps are running just fine so I do not think the issue lays on my end.

I will continue to post here until issue is resolved. Thanks for any help given in this matter. Like I said in my op, I really love the game and would be a shame to lose it.

Sincerely,
Brian K.

Do you know your player/invite code?

Brian Kliemt
09-25-2014, 11:33 AM
Do you know your player/invite code?

I do not. And I still can not get into the game. Currently it's stuck on Loading page @ 0%. It just stays there.

Brian Kliemt
10-07-2014, 07:44 AM
Still not loading

Deadgame
10-07-2014, 10:25 AM
If you have an iPhone, the solution to your game not loading is to set your phone up as a new iPhone. then upload all your apps, copy your pics back, etc. the issue is with the phone and not gree.

Brian Kliemt
10-10-2014, 08:16 AM
If you have an iPhone, the solution to your game not loading is to set your phone up as a new iPhone. then upload all your apps, copy your pics back, etc. the issue is with the phone and not gree.

The issue is 100% Gree and I'm freaking sick of it. I was playing this game on my IPAD2 and about a month and 1/2 ago when they did their last update, my game would no longer load and has been that way every since. I've tried to re-download and re-install app and it continues to be stuck loading. I've sent in support tickets and asked for help many times, being told Gree is working on fixing it and THEY Haven't fixed a damn thing.

Im pretty pissed off at Gree, at this point. Gree sucks

BaziOne
10-10-2014, 09:11 AM
I just had the same issue with my iPad today. I got it working again by doing the following:

1) Delete game
2) Power off iPad
3) Restart iPad
4) Reinstall game

Not sure if this will help, but figured I'd post anyway just in case

Brian Kliemt
10-10-2014, 11:14 AM
I just had the same issue with my iPad today. I got it working again by doing the following:

1) Delete game
2) Power off iPad
3) Restart iPad
4) Reinstall game

Not sure if this will help, but figured I'd post anyway just in case

Holy cow, so I tried this and the game has loaded all the way to the main screen. I seem to still have all my units too. NOW I am still unable to play the game because when I go to Vesus or Campagin it says Downloading additional data. Please check back in a few minutes. But at least I got this far. I had been stuck on into screen for over a month. Again, still not able to actually play the game, but I can at least now get into the game

BaziOne
10-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Maybe try it a few more times? I tried various hard-close and restarts before I tried the above. Also - I clicked remove from Game Center as well when deleting the app.

Brian Kliemt
10-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Now it's stuck in game loading. Wont let me access Versus of Campaign. Downloading additional data screen. PLease check back in a few minutes. Well I let it try to load for like 40 mins and nothing.

Arggggg this is so frustrating

BaziOne
10-10-2014, 06:29 PM
That's what mine was doing too (stuck on trying to connect) - then doing the above fixed it. You might try it a few more times and see if it works - unless Gree can fix it for you ;)

Avallach
10-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Hi guys it's a great game I loved playing but have not bin able to load the game for 2.5 months it always get stuck just as hq link should be established and goes to a black black screen (the hq page does not come up at all)
I've tried power cycling, resetting, reinstalling, and combinations of all of these nothing has fixed the problem even though gree has claimed the issue is resolved and closed the inquiries multiple times. I don't believe the problem is my end because I gave up my lv 215 profile played on my iPad with over $200 paid for keys and restarted on my iPhone at lv 1. Then this latest update came and claimed we can merge profiles so I tried this and now both my iPad and my iPhone get stuck on the black screen and I can't play the game on either device this means the problem is in the server information for my original account called Avallach and when it merged with my new alternate account called Azraels it transferred the problem across.
I'm very upset in the lack of response from gree and I'm frustrated the game won't work. has there bin anyone that has found a solution yet or are gree just taking our money with no care their game doesn't work. They can't get more till they fix the problem and let people play again
The complaint number can be tracked if anyone wants it and my friend code is Avallach my alternate acc is Azraels
Please help anyone
Hayden

Amadeus
10-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Hi guys it's a great game I loved playing but have not bin able to load the game for 2.5 months it always get stuck just as hq link should be established and goes to a black black screen (the hq page does not come up at all)
I've tried power cycling, resetting, reinstalling, and combinations of all of these nothing has fixed the problem even though gree has claimed the issue is resolved and closed the inquiries multiple times. I don't believe the problem is my end because I gave up my lv 215 profile played on my iPad with over $200 paid for keys and restarted on my iPhone at lv 1. Then this latest update came and claimed we can merge profiles so I tried this and now both my iPad and my iPhone get stuck on the black screen and I can't play the game on either device this means the problem is in the server information for my original account called Avallach and when it merged with my new alternate account called Azraels it transferred the problem across.
I'm very upset in the lack of response from gree and I'm frustrated the game won't work. has there bin anyone that has found a solution yet or are gree just taking our money with no care their game doesn't work. They can't get more till they fix the problem and let people play again
The complaint number can be tracked if anyone wants it and my friend code is Avallach my alternate acc is Azraels
Please help anyone
Hayden
Since you have the latest version. Try deleting and reinstalling.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

Brian Kliemt
10-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Still stuck trying to load VERSUS and CAMPAIGN

Avallach
10-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Since you have the latest version. Try deleting and reinstalling.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

Thanks for the suggestion but I have reinstalled twice now and I still can't load the game
I wasn't signed into game centre and i power cycled and turn off and on the iPad before reinstalling
Any other suggestion please

steve rb
10-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Hi folks, sorry to piggy back this one but I need help after the latest update too.

I've screwed up and thought I'd try the linked accounts option with my work iPhone, worked great but problem is I want to play on the iPad and cannot access the Internet at work, so am basically stuffed! Can't see how to disable the linked accounts so I can still play this game offline. Dumped a ton of money into this and now can't play it :(

I've deleted it off my phone and all the game centre data but it's still the same - how can I remove the linked / networked account option?

Cheers
Steve

Brian Kliemt
10-14-2014, 07:13 AM
Alright GREE Listen up and fix my issue already. I can get to the main screen, but when I try to play any

Campaign
Versus
Invasion
Boss

The game says it's downloading additional data. Sometimes it reads a percent like it will be at 20% and then go up to 50%, then back down to 10% It never actually loads the game so I can play. I've deleted it and re installed the game about 50 times already and still nothing. My account name is DasBoot. Please fix this so I can finally enjoy this game again. thanks

BaziOne
10-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Ok - it happened again to me. This time I tried something different. I didn't delete, but went in and reset my network settings to factory default. Got back on my wireless network and tried the game and it worked.

BaziOne
10-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Still getting the connection issue every so often. Game gets stuck trying to open and connect - yet all other apps connect just fine. Going to reset, and resetting network connections fixes it for awhile, but Gree needs to get this fixed ASAP