PDA

View Full Version : Padaaah/admin how about answering some questions!

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Ok lets try a new post, as the two unit post this issue has not been addressed.

1. Why are their multiple units that are 99% the same but different names?

This makes it impossible to combined them. My perception is it is only about money.

2. Is their an update being worked on to allow players within a alliance to trade units?

This would allow people to get needed units to level them up. Even if their is a trade limit in place, IE players level, or a counter like one trade per day, week, event.

3. Why do you dodge the question about identical units?

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 02:52 PM
I should be able to combine these and others in same issue.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 02:59 PM
They have answered the multiple units question. They say It's because they're different factions but they do have tiny essential differences such as cost

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Placing a different cost on the unit, and/or a so called different faction is a cop out and a tool in place to say it cant be done. They designed the units that way with those two different things to be able to not allow it, and to FORCE people to spend more money to try and get those units to be able to level them up.

If you go back and reread my 1st post, you will see I said they were 99% the same. Not 100% the same.

To slap a faction icon on the details of a unit, and have a cost of 5-15 points difference is a COP OUT reason to not allow trading.

Again this thread was to give the makers of the game, or an admin a chance to change my perception on these issues I brought up.

I am very open minded, and with true reasons to the multiple unit issue I will gladly rethink it.

But at no time have they explained why we can not trade units. To say it is because of a faction icon again is a COP OUT.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 05:19 PM
It's a Good point. Why am I defending the corporate goon? They do just want money and the different units is the impede your progress so you have to play more. It's just trying to add complications

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Well all of the SRs that are what you say "99% the same" are actually not...Not only may they have different factions. But they may have a difference in range, defense, fire rate, and sometimes even attack which WILL constitute them as being different units and the difference in the cost to produce these particular units may or will exist so these so called "like" units are actually not like at all. Point is...in battle, the difference is quite clear and noticeable. I'm not defending Gree but it is the simple truth. I hope I brought clarity to this dilemma. Thanks

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Yeah if they are all the same then Why do so many people use reaping truths instead of hastrabul or something. They are different. It may not be hugely different but they are different classes of the same unit type. Keep in mind that I'd like to see bigger differences. More variation would be game changing and increase metagame

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Yup...for example...that large plane, the Pegasus, can take out its SR like unit the Attaruk II or what ever it is called, one on one. The only difference with these units if I remember correctly is that the Pegasus only has 5 more range than the Attaruk. Even with this small difference, the Pegasus still wins. I have also discovered that the Pegasus mostly always wins one on one with the Lenin's Reach, and that is the UR version of this unit and there is a massive difference in these two. Lenin's Reach can cause considerably more damage than the Pegasus. And again, the Pegasus only has 5 more range than the Lenin's Reach as well and because of this small advantage this SR unit has over its UR counter part, the SR beats it one on one mostly. A lvl. 50 Pegasus has earned a permanent spot in my squad as I would simply choose it over its UR counterpart. So I hope my point has been made. Thanks.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 06:36 PM
I see your point of it, but again I say it is nitpicking. The frction sysmbles and groups are illrevilent.

I understand your point and fact of the cost of the units and the range or other states they have. I agree with these being fact and know them to be true, but the variation is so small in relation to how many units are in the game and how many more are coming.

If there is a count of 50x different units in the game, your chances are not to bad when opening 11 gold chests. But the add the fact their is different names to the SAME MODEL UNITS. And also take i to account their is the C, UC, R, SR, and UR classes. So even if you get two same units with same name but one is rare and one SR you still can not combined them.

All these factors added together make getting the units needed to combine are slim to none. Even if you drop $100 on gold just to open gold chests. Plus add the fact they are adding new units almost every event.

I understand and aggree with they are in it to make money. But making money is different than raping people for money, and/or being in it only for the money or in it for making a game people like and growing as a company who enjoys making games.

I personally know game programers at Red Storm entertainment. They enjoy making the games along with making money. But most of all they want to hear and know what the players think, and what they can do to better their product based off the market.

I don't see this here in this game, I see a raping people for real money system. And see them adding to that system weekly by adding more units to the game. People think it is great to get new units, when in reality they are making it harder for people to level up said units.

Again i see your point, but your points are 50 meter targets. I am speaking about 100 meter targets. Think beyond the small things for one sec. and look at the bigger picture.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:37 PM
5 range a small difference? A small difference?! That's God damn huge! Okay I need one now.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:39 PM
Rma I see what you mean tho. You can tell by the quantity of games gree makes and the amount they push for purchases. So many IOS games aren't in it for the game. It's all money. Gree is a money business

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 06:45 PM
OMFG, no one reads.

Again the range while in game playing is not the point! The point is changing a unit, by a few point, slaping a new name on it, and maybe a new skin and faction is not changing the unit. These are like 4-5 little things.

I guess this would be as much an issue, if they took the time to use a completly different model.

If I have two ford cars, change the color of one and give it a cold air intake that adds a few HP to engine. It is still the same friking car is it not?

For years car companies did this, released cars or trucks that were 95% the same with parts being able to be used on either. This was mostly back in the day but it still happened.

I don't know what else I can say, I am simply trying to make a point. Their system for extracting more real money out of players is what i am trying to point out. And simply saying it needs to be a checks and ballence thingg. Fine bring more units and change the color and names to get people to spend more money. But simply allow people to have a system in place (trading within clan) to also get units needed.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:47 PM
*refer to my other messaget*
The one you read was in response to someone else

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 06:47 PM
There is nothing wrong about making money, but to make it where it is the only thing is the issue. If downloads and people spending real money dropped off. Then they would listen, and fix the issue.

More new players will leave a game they just downloaded due to this system, then stay as things get worse.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 06:49 PM
I see your point of it, but again I say it is nitpicking. The frction sysmbles and groups are illrevilent.

I understand your point and fact of the cost of the units and the range or other states they have. I agree with these being fact and know them to be true, but the variation is so small in relation to how many units are in the game and how many more are coming.

If there is a count of 50x different units in the game, your chances are not to bad when opening 11 gold chests. But the add the fact their is different names to the SAME MODEL UNITS. And also take i to account their is the C, UC, R, SR, and UR classes. So even if you get two same units with same name but one is rare and one SR you still can not combined them.

All these factors added together make getting the units needed to combine are slim to none. Even if you drop $100 on gold just to open gold chests. Plus add the fact they are adding new units almost every event.

I understand and aggree with they are in it to make money. But making money is different than raping people for money, and/or being in it only for the money or in it for making a game people like and growing as a company who enjoys making games.

I personally know game programers at Red Storm entertainment. They enjoy making the games along with making money. But most of all they want to hear and know what the players think, and what they can do to better their product based off the market.

I don't see this here in this game, I see a raping people for real money system. And see them adding to that system weekly by adding more units to the game. People think it is great to get new units, when in reality they are making it harder for people to level up said units.

Again i see your point, but your points are 50 meter targets. I am speaking about 100 meter targets. Think beyond the small things for one sec. and look at the bigger picture.
Eh...well I suppose stating what I stated was pointless because I made it clear that these units are not the same hence they don't qualify to be combined...I mean...a 5 point difference in range allows this like unit to not only kill its SR counterpart but also its UR counterpart...Did you know that the SR memnon can take out Pegasus and the other planes better than the UR black flag? It may seem like minor differences...but they are not. They...are...not the same units...Period...end of discussion. Also if you haven't noticed, with the new update for these units that you say are the same also now look different as well...but anyways it seems you are playing the wrong game buddy...because what you stated about the developers at Red Storm does not happen here. And I do not see it happening any time soon....I hope this changes...but it hasn't sooo.....yeah...

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 06:51 PM
In the end I fear this is falling on deff ears, Gree has yet to reply. And all i wanted was to hear what Gree had to say to my simple 3 questions from the start.

Funny how a company is scared to reply to 3 questions on their own forum.

But their lack of answering my questions is further proff on my points.

For the record, gree go back threw records and see when the last time I paid for gold. I am awke to your ways, and will now be spreading the word online through FB and other mediums to inform possible players of this system.

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 06:56 PM
OMFG, no one reads.

Again the range while in game playing is not the point! The point is changing a unit, by a few point, slaping a new name on it, and maybe a new skin and faction is not changing the unit. These are like 4-5 little things.

I guess this would be as much an issue, if they took the time to use a completly different model.

If I have two ford cars, change the color of one and give it a cold air intake that adds a few HP to engine. It is still the same friking car is it not?

For years car companies did this, released cars or trucks that were 95% the same with parts being able to be used on either. This was mostly back in the day but it still happened.

I don't know what else I can say, I am simply trying to make a point. Their system for extracting more real money out of players is what i am trying to point out. And simply saying it needs to be a checks and ballence thingg. Fine bring more units and change the color and names to get people to spend more money. But simply allow people to have a system in place (trading within clan) to also get units needed.

Actually I used to manage a BDC center at a Chrysler dealership. I know cars...so no...these vehicles would not be the same..Their book value would be different, their resale value will be different, their trade appraisal would be different, and their depreciation value would also be slightly different...oh and their wholesale or retail price would also be different....Just like the Pegasus and Attaruk..they have different specs...hence why they cost different to spawn in battle..

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 06:57 PM
The system impedes progress and its annoying but It's not game breaking. It's a case of that one level trope...

Sort of

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 07:19 PM
Amadeus, you work for gree?

And your argument of resale values just shows your train of thought on my points is prob. the same as Gree.

You nitpick small things, and try and say because of a small point the others argument is flawed.

So I guess your one of those who says all guns are a automatic, because your finger can make it shoot faster than a single shot bolt gun? Like all the lib-tards on TV. A AR - 15 is an assult rifle right lol.

Rmartuszewski
08-21-2014, 07:26 PM
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if they change the color, a few stats, or the name of a unit.

It is my opinion if they use the same model, it is the same unit rolling across the screen. If you don't like my point of view, I don't care. Nice job hijacking the thread, and nice job to Gree for lack of responding to my questions.

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Like Gree would have given an answer anyway

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 10:18 PM
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if they change the color, a few stats, or the name of a unit.

It is my opinion if they use the same model, it is the same unit rolling across the screen. If you don't like my point of view, I don't care. Nice job hijacking the thread, and nice job to Gree for lack of responding to my questions.

Gree couldn't pay me enough to work for them. It seems it is rather pointless talking to you however I can go on all day...lol. Also not saying other peoples arguments are flawed, just yours :). Again...at the end of the day, it is NOT the same unit "rolling across the screen". And your welcome.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Amadeus
08-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Also...when you are trying to get the attention of a forum manager, try spelling their name correctly in the thread title. Just saying ;)

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Obamallama
08-21-2014, 11:04 PM
Gree couldn't pay me enough to work for them. It seems it is rather pointless talking to you however I can go on all day...lol. Also not saying other peoples arguments are flawed, just yours :). Again...at the end of the day, it is NOT the same unit "rolling across the screen". And your welcome.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

If someone knew worked for gree to help better the game it'd be a good thing. Gree doesn't force their support to be lousy they just don't enforce it to be good

lionheart555
08-22-2014, 08:29 AM

You can't combine those same units. But you already knew that. Of course it's a money grab and honestly, for a free game I would do the same thing. And your comparison with cars is ridiculous primarily because we don't get cars for free.

It's not bad to force people to be patient for some of the best units in game to be maxed. Or to squeeze them for money. That's why these units are best. A game where anybody can spend a dime and get the best is a silly game. There is a fine balance in this game that allows non spenders to be able to match spenders and it's through that system of multiple factions for similar units that prevent easy combinations.

Personally I like the system and based on responses here I think you're on your own buddy

Amadeus
08-22-2014, 10:14 AM
You can't combine those same units. But you already knew that. Of course it's a money grab and honestly, for a free game I would do the same thing. And your comparison with cars is ridiculous primarily because we don't get cars for free.

It's not bad to force people to be patient for some of the best units in game to be maxed. Or to squeeze them for money. That's why these units are best. A game where anybody can spend a dime and get the best is a silly game. There is a fine balance in this game that allows non spenders to be able to match spenders and it's through that system of multiple factions for similar units that prevent easy combinations.

Personally I like the system and based on responses here I think you're on your own buddy
Wow I couldn't agree more. I have never heard anyone talk about the type of balance you did, excellent my friend. It actually makes a lot of sense and I have never even thought about it. Happy gaming.

BenevolenceINC
Commanding Officer

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 03:03 PM
This has been a very healthy debate. Thank you both sides for your point of view. Unfortunately, we cannot delve into the nitty gritty of some of the background details as to the differences to some of these vehicles, but it appears that your fellow gamers have given you several different perspectives.

We'll take the feedback of both sides into consideration. Thank you all for sharing.

Obamallama
08-22-2014, 03:51 PM

I love you