PDA

View Full Version : Common dominance

Obamallama
08-27-2014, 07:26 PM
My alliance members have created a challenge that you can do with irl friends.

Commons only. It levels the playing field so R SR and UR don't muck it up. Quite challenging and inspires better team building. It's easy to organise due to Commons being easily obtainable through campaign and even easier to level up.

If there was live battles over the internet then this could be much more popular.

Bloodanguts
08-28-2014, 01:26 PM
My alliance members have created a challenge that you can do with irl friends.

Commons only. It levels the playing field so R SR and UR don't muck it up. Quite challenging and inspires better team building. It's easy to organise due to Commons being easily obtainable through campaign and even easier to level up.

If there was live battles over the internet then this could be much more popular.

I had the same idea a few weeks back as a new event. Same idea as yours, only common and uncommon units, but with one little twist. I call it Cold War, it could run along side the invasion event. You know where you get 20 and 50% bonus points for using their countermeasure units. I think if you used only common and uncommon units you should get say a 30-40% bonus points. And frankly you don't need fully maxed SR or UR units to beat most levels. It's more challenging to use inferior stock. Now that would be something to brag about.