PDA

View Full Version : Never Out of the Fight

Kefa
09-02-2014, 08:42 AM
"I will never quit.
I persevere and thrive on adversity.
My People expect me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies.
If knocked down, I will get back up, every time.
I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission.
I am never out of the fight."

Are you Brand New to the game and don't know an LTQ from an LEB??

Are you a seasoned veteran who has spent way more money than you can ever reveal to your spouse, and want to keep playing actively but without the gold?

Are you in a team that used to complete all the events and goals, but has too many inactive members who have lost interest and it's now holding you back? (Bring your highly active teammates along, we'll make room for the right people)

Do you want to be active, co-ordinate with a solid team of other active players, achieve goals, complete events and earn respectable leader-board ranking without ever being required or expected to buy gold?

Then...

WELCOME HOME!

APPLY NOW: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU

Navy SEALs has open seats for both brand new players just starting out and seasoned veterans who want a change. Use the Groupme link (https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU) to apply.

Navy SEALs
133-849-473

Navy SEALs is a group of close friends who work together to achieve common goals, putting faction goals first for the benefit of everyone on the team. We take time to get to know each other and have fun together both in the game and outside the game. Do you want to be part of a true team that coordinates efforts to do more without gold than most teams can do with gold? Do you want to be with a group of people who have your back and who count on you to have theirs? Do you have what it takes to be a SEAL?

Team Goals:
-Maximize leaderboard rank standing by maximizing participation. (WD, Frontline, etc)
-Complete all sanctioned faction team events (Currently WD ranking, Frontline ranking, Raid Boss and Epic Boss. FLTQ on case-by-case basis, depending on cost vs rewards)

Membership Requirements:

This is what you can expect from every member on your team, and what your team will expect from you:

-Your main account must be in Navy SEALs
-Team goals must come first before personal goals (which will make you and everyone stronger)
-Active participation on Groupme is required. This is where goals are set and co-ordination is done.
-Gold use is never required, but maximum participation is.
-If you are ever unable to participate fully during any given cycle, we have a 2nd faction, Navy SEALs II, to where you can move your account for the cycle. Failure to discuss unavailability in advance will result in removal from the team.

Stats:
Obviously, stats matter – but maximum participation matters allot more, and a high level of participation from a member with lower stats can often benefit the team allot more than a high-stat member who does not participate. Of course, there are limits to this.
We like to see someone with an attack stat of at least 1 million per level, but exceptions can be made for someone willing to participate above expectations.
That said, if you are BRAND NEW to the game and interested in growing steadily with a solid team, we have a few important spots just for people like you!!

WD Participation:
-20K Minimum WD points (includes credit points for Walls, Scouting, and PA when assigned)
-Dockbot is used to record Scout Reports, Wall Hits, and Defense Leader PA’s.
(This is a MINIMUM measurement - doing your best is what your team needs, and an active player in this faction can easily get far more points in WD with zero gold.)

Epic Boss Paticipation:
Each member account is required to do its share of the Daily Faction Goals. With the current 5-day configuration, this is as follows:
Day 1: 5 kills
Day 2: 7 kills
Day 3: 8 kills
Day 4: 9 kills
Day 5: 10 kills

Raid Boss participation:
Folders: Each account is required to accumulate and donate a minimum of 200 Intel Folders for Raid Boss, preferably prior to the start of the event.
Damage: Obviously, accounts with higher stats will do more total damage per hit, so we do not set a “minimum total damage” requirement. However, we need maximum participation from everyone in order to complete our team goals in this event. This means that each account must hit as many bosses as possible and not allow full health to go unused.

Frontline:
Navy SEALs is the team that set the standard early in the existence of this event, earning 27th in the first ever iteration of the event. Our goal is set strategically each time depending on the available prizes, and every account is needed to participate in this event. (hint: Always be upgrading income buildings to build IPH)

FLTQ:
Navy SEALs continues to complete many of the FLTQ events; However, since the modern version of Modern War FLTQ's require an amount of energy that is often impossible to accomplish without buying gold, we evaluate each FLTQ event at the time of it's launch and make a decision as to whether or not to attempt the event. If we do decide to complete the event, every member is expected to do their share of kills in order to complete the event.

Donations:
Each member needs to contribute in order to buy walls for WD and the bonuses we all want. Everyone is expected to contribute in-game cash as well as all their raid boss folders and concrete. The amount of game cash will be discussed after you join, but the expectation is in no way excessive.

Multiple Accounts:
-Players with multiple accounts must meet the minimum requirements as an average across their accounts. ie, if you have a main acct and an llp acct, your WD total for the 2 accts added together must be 40,000 WD points minimum regardless of which acct(s) gets the points.

Jumping
We do not allow “faction jumping” in the sense of leaving your faction to help another faction complete a goal on which we are still working. We DO, however, believe in and encourage “paying it forward” - going out to help other teams complete faction events that they wouldn’t otherwise be capable of completing. For example, once we have met our Raid Boss goals, we encourage jumping to NS2 or other friendly factions to help them go farther than they otherwise would, then return to NS1.

FACTION DETAILS

BONUSES
Health Regen Time: -30% (maxed!)
Ground Attack: +25% (5/7)
Air Attack: +20% (4/7)
Infantry Attack: +35% (maxed!)
Sea Attack: +15% (3/7)
Infantry Defense: +35% (maxed!)
Ground Defense: +35% (maxed!)
Air Defense: +35% (maxed!)
Sea Defense: +35% (maxed!)
Building Defense: +35% (useless now but maxed!)
Building Output: +35% (maxed!)
Guild Member Increase: +40 (maxed!)

APPLY NOW: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU!