PDA

View Full Version : SR and UR stats.

Obamallama
09-05-2014, 04:12 PM
I'm curious to what level UR and SR are equal in power.

I've devoted this thread to arguing Which is better. The UR or SR equivalent for example a lot of people use the Pegasus over the Lenin's reach because of It's range.

(I disagree with this. The slightly longer range doesn't make up for the thousands of points of damage the Lenin's reach does. But this is the point of my thread.)

Bloodanguts
09-05-2014, 05:26 PM
If you go to Leauge of War Wikia, it has unit stats for all units. And P.S. Your smokin dust if you think the Lenins reach is better than the Pegasus. The whole reason is the range, it doesn't matter how much firepower you have when your unit is spiraling to the the earth in flames. The first one to strike usually wins the battle with closely matched units.

Obamallama
09-05-2014, 05:57 PM
We'll I prefer the lenins because I want it against high defence units. My lenins reach is not my anti air. My anti air is my anti air. If it's a Lenin vs a Pegasus then the Pegasus wins but if it's a lenins and a tank vs Pegasus and a tank then the Lenin side will win.

And I'll check out the wiki and bring it here then contrast the SR and UR to confirm arguments like this. The wiki isn't the best tho. It is missing lots and doesn't talk about each unit in depth. It still lists the counter measure as the retributionist

garen argon
09-07-2014, 01:56 PM
almost always take the ur over the sr...providing you have the chance to fully level the unit up

HornedOwl
09-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Linky to the Wikia here:

http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_War_Wiki