PDA

View Full Version : Moan Moan Moan

SUPpose So
09-16-2014, 03:03 AM
This forum used to have good constructive imput. Now its a forum for whingers and moaners who expect everything to be given to them without putting in the effort.

I think MW is an ok game, the company work hard at providing a paid and free service to all..

If your stats suck then thats your problem. Find a level and be happy cos most of us really don't care what you missed out on.

Don't hear many players in the top 50 teams whining and moaning. Go play flappy birds or some other rubbish if you ain't happy.

JUST STOP HITTIN ME WITH THIS NEGATIVITY...

(*puts on cd... 🎼 bring on the trolls🎶🎶)...

bam bam.
09-16-2014, 03:10 AM
This forum used to have good constructive imput. Now its a forum for whingers and moaners who expect everything to be given to them without putting in the effort.

I think MW is an ok game, the company work hard at providing a paid and free service to all..

If your stats suck then thats your problem. Find a level and be happy cos most of us really don't care what you missed out on.

Don't hear many players in the top 50 teams whining and moaning. Go play flappy birds or some other rubbish if you ain't happy.

JUST STOP HITTIN ME WITH THIS NEGATIVITY...

(*puts on cd... �� bring on the trolls����)...

Attitude reflects leadership, when events r constantly gree'd its hard to b happy. When they perform at a lvl above piss poor we r ecstatic!.

Stats...who cares? There will b ppl above and below u always so stats dont matter hugely tho big stats help come boss time.

All the negativity is warranted.

What's terrible is the fixes are all doable, the solutions r all here. They jus need a work ethic backed up with a solid brain and coordinated structure.

Fergus14
09-16-2014, 03:31 AM
So you've created a thread to complain about moaning, in which you moan yourself? Hilarious.

This wins 'Stupid Post of the Month'.

Annihilator2
09-16-2014, 06:08 AM
So you've created a thread to complain about moaning, in which you moan yourself? Hilarious.
This wins 'Stupid Post of the Month'.

Agree: moan about moaning:D

Shinedown Gree
09-16-2014, 06:20 AM
Agree: moan about moaning:D

Please take your orgy somewhere else

RetiredAndHappy
09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
Are we now moaning about his moaning of the moaning?