PDA

View Full Version : iLTQ problems as usual

the_bob
09-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Two things.

1. 2/10 normal made me kill 16 enemies. Haven't we said by now that we're sick of the hoards of mobs to kill? We want fewer mobs with bigger health pools. It feels less tedious.

2. When I finish a quest step I am not given the reward popup and I'm not sent to the next step. Instead, I get a green check mark in the quest log and I have to close the app and restart to get the next step to load.

Still waiting to hear about that Customer Appreciation, lol.

GetItFixed
09-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Well, just pass the LTQ and do a trial instead. Better rewards anyway. ;)

DragCro
09-30-2014, 03:48 AM
Two things.

1. 2/10 normal made me kill 16 enemies. Haven't we said by now that we're sick of the hoards of mobs to kill? We want fewer mobs with bigger health pools. It feels less tedious.

2. When I finish a quest step I am not given the reward popup and I'm not sent to the next step. Instead, I get a green check mark in the quest log and I have to close the app and restart to get the next step to load.

Still waiting to hear about that Customer Appreciation, lol.Yes Bob i agree with you,Gree should now adjust iltq to less levels and less mobs in each lv,its get boring to kill a bunch of mobs in just one level..
Those issues that you mentioned here are because of new update..

Saint-BEL
09-30-2014, 05:21 AM
1. Like that will ever be likely to change?

2. This has to do with your internet connection and amount of data being reloaded. Depending on which wifi or cellular data i'm working it happens to me aswell. Normally it will still give pop-up if you wait a while or force server refresh with whatever. Data transfer in general has been a hassle since the last big update anyway.

the_bob
09-30-2014, 05:41 AM
2. This has to do with your internet connection and amount of data being reloaded. Depending on which wifi or cellular data i'm working it happens to me aswell. Normally it will still give pop-up if you wait a while or force server refresh with whatever. Data transfer in general has been a hassle since the last big update anyway.

This has nothing to do with my internet connection and it's been this way through this entire iLTQ so far.

Arahant
09-30-2014, 04:24 PM
Once again you are spot on the_bob, you sound the opinion of most with that post.

Tadaah, what we are saying is that we would like to have less mobs with higher health - Maximum 5 of them, after that it becomes tedious and unbearable. Thank you.

the_bob
09-30-2014, 08:45 PM
It doesn't even matter now since the potion popup will keep me out of the game for 24 hours. And here I was tempted to spend a little to finish the iLTQ. At least Gree had the foresight to keep me straight and clean. No spending from me.

Valid or
09-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Two things.

Still waiting to hear about that Customer Appreciation, lol.

On#2. This has been happening to me too for about 2-3 months, half the time I log back in and it's lost my last kill and have to go back and kill one more.
As for the suggestion on the internet, it's not the ISP(had my ISP do a trace route and they claim it's lost data on gree's part, according to telus) it has to do with the game connection between our device and the server yes, but not a issue with our provider, it's a internal issue with the game programming.

plavine
10-01-2014, 07:24 PM
On#2. This has been happening to me too for about 2-3 months, half the time I log back in and it's lost my last kill and have to go back and kill one more.
As for the suggestion on the internet, it's not the ISP(had my ISP do a trace route and they claim it's lost data on gree's part, according to telus) it has to do with the game connection between our device and the server yes, but not a issue with our provider, it's a internal issue with the game programming.
This happens to me too on my iPhone 4 - I lose the kill and the energy used

Totalwar
10-02-2014, 06:35 AM
Happens to me too re-sync with server and have to redo again end of level again.Also getting invisible mobs going around the map with just green arrows showing.

the_bob
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Happens to me too re-sync with server and have to redo again end of level again.Also getting invisible mobs going around the map with just green arrows showing.

The app is definitely loosing sync with the servers too easily.

Fromm
10-02-2014, 10:04 AM
I have kills registering on in the quest level that are gone the next time I launch the game, yet my energy is gone as if I had killed them. This sucks!

The red Baron
10-02-2014, 10:21 AM
I am on 13/15 heroic, 39 mobs to kill, much to much.
From 10/15 on i need by 20% even 2 hits.
184 hero strength, 204 attack sea blade and 104 attack stone armor
Killing fewer mobs with higher health gives an advantage having best stats, killing a lot with low health means the good weapons are senseless.
And i hate it that the last levels are much much hareder as the first 10 heroic.
Please show us a complete plan what to kill to get final reward from the beginning.
Would have choosen Trials knowing the bad end before

the_bob
10-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Please show us a complete plan what to kill to get final reward from the beginning.
Would have choosen Trials knowing the bad end before

It's all going to depend on the bonus. Machine bonuses are pretty much never worth it. I would even give serious thought to skipping an iLTQ if it was a +25% machine attack bonus unit. This iLTQ only gives +5%.

But you're right, though. The difficulty curve ramps so hard after 10/15H for no reason other than to have suckered you in that far so that you give in and finish. All part of the trap Gree has laid out.

The red Baron
10-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Last lv is 45 Lichs, 155 energy and 2 hits each

Skyraiders
10-03-2014, 11:39 AM
just a thought....I figure by now you all have about 100000 units that are unused in your inventory....perhaps and this is just a suggestion.....gree should figure a way out to get rid of those units....or allow you to sell them or something...BUT be careful or mindful that some of those early units still have some bonuses attached to them...and you would not want them to disappear ....

the best way IMO is for you to be able to sell them.....like the dragon armies that everyone probably still has from two years ago.....

my long term point is this might help relieve the servers of data stores and free up some memory for the actual connection from devise to server....it might even improve your devises ability to handle the data better

not sure about this ...I am no computer wiz....I am sure there are others here that might be better to answer this thought

edit....100000...x how many players =?????how much data....just saying

Tadaaah
10-03-2014, 11:47 AM
just a thought....I figure by now you all have about 100000 units that are unused in your inventory....perhaps and this is just a suggestion.....gree should figure a way out to get rid of those units....or allow you to sell them or something...BUT be careful or mindful that some of those early units still have some bonuses attached to them...and you would not want them to disappear ....

Might have something coming down the pipeline. ;)

sdunn00
10-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Well, just pass the LTQ and do a trial instead. Better rewards anyway. ;)

I like the trials as well.....

The red Baron
10-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Not only units, we have a lot of senseless weapons and loot items to sell.
Its an old proposal, we need a converter building with upgrades to sell such things, getting gold, honor or gems depending on the units, weapons items we have

b4davis
10-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Totally agree. I think I've done my final ILTQ unless something changes.

Jnsolberg
10-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Not only units, we have a lot of senseless weapons and loot items to sell.
Its an old proposal, we need a converter building with upgrades to sell such things, getting gold, honor or gems depending on the units, weapons items we have

This is a great idea, we just need safeguards for all boost unit/items, so they can't be sold.