PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report (Updated Daily By The Community)

MisterSkills
10-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Please post here ONLY technical problems that you're experiencing with the game at the present moment. Just so we as a community can try to help you solve those problems through common knowledge.

Important: Please make sure that you always properly report any problems that you might be experiencing with the game directly to Gree Support FIRST, before you even consider posting your game bugs here. Thank you.

MisterSkills
10-02-2014, 01:11 AM
The League of War CHAT SYSTEM has some problems at the moment. Please be patient. It will be back to normal at any moment now.

MisterSkills
10-06-2014, 12:43 AM
A list of bugs at the moment folks :( Versus and chat system are not working. No red keys are available. And the list goes on... We hope Gree Tech Support fixes those bugs as soon as they can. :confused:

Ldomino
10-06-2014, 12:54 AM
I've experienced same problems. Contacted Gree via email and they responded saying pvp was fixed. Clearly it isn't. Emailed back to tell them pvp still not working even after phone reboot. Mine just keeps trying to load but never can complete it.

MisterSkills
10-06-2014, 01:35 AM
You're absolutely right Ldomino. The problems were not fixed yet. Everyone is having those problems. There is no one saying that they're not experiencing those bugs. So the only thing we can do is wait patiently for thise bugs to be solved.

Robert E Fausel
10-06-2014, 06:23 AM
The red keys and can not do the plays wars only the mission battles

eagleProphet
10-06-2014, 07:48 AM
I am not experiencing the problem. PVP is working for me and has been since the event began. I am seeing a typical PVP battles event with progress rewards and rank rewards titled "Desert of Uzbekistan." What are you seeing, an invasion event???

Drkaic
10-06-2014, 09:21 AM
I finally had option for pvp, now I cannot play any of the invasion battles. Tried power on/off few other things but no luck.

Ldomino
10-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Same here, Drkaic. Finally have pvp mode but now the invasion missions have disappeared. I can't compete in this event with only pvp. It's impossible to put up pts without the missions and I was only on mission 11 when I lost them. Aargh! This is frustrating. Gree customer support has been wonderful every time I've contacted them with an issue so I'll just wait as patiently as I can knowing they will get it fixed. Going to be hard to catch up to those people who haven't been affected by the bug though. I wonder if it's just affecting those of us with iOS 8?

Drkaic
10-06-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm on iPhone 5s and have yet to install ios 8 because everyone I know with ios 8 regrets it. I have to think the problem with the game is on Gree's end and unlike many people I have had great customer service from them consistently. I'm sure this will be fixed but falling behind everyone else sucks.

Ldomino
10-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Yes, I've had great customer service as well. I wonder if they decided to eliminate the missions for this event? I hope not as I enjoy the missions and really hate the straight versus events. Takes so long to acquire points and rewards. I don't regret installing iOS 8. Lots of neat features. Only disadvantage I know of is you can't jailbreak phones with 8...yet. I'm sure the hacker types will have jailbreak downloads out in no time though for people who like to lift restrictions embedded by Apple.

MisterSkills
10-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Chat system is starting to come back to normal as well as the PvP event... At last!

Jared Katz
10-06-2014, 05:47 PM
First there was no pop and now there are pops but the missions are gone. How are we supposed to accumulate reward points in this battle?

Taskking
10-07-2014, 08:49 AM
What is going on it was there now it's gone and the pvp battles are tough to earn any points please gree fix this

MisterSkills
10-07-2014, 09:58 AM
It was supposed to be Versus (PvP) guys... So if that's what you have right now... Then it's correct. I know... I know... I liked Invasion better... But it is what it is: PvP. Salute!

wedge07
10-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Just got this:

"Thank you for contacting League of War Support. The invasion event got released erroneously. We've gone ahead and removed the invasion until it's ready for a full release. Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused."

Taskking
10-07-2014, 02:14 PM
No elite chest ??????what are we preparing for gree

Ldomino
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience?! I wouldn't have paid $19.99 for the morale pack if I'd known it wasn't an invasion event! How about refunding our money, too?

Taskking
10-08-2014, 11:01 AM
And the thing is that after they took out the invasion mode the al-Hadi I was in the elite chest now we have to earn it make your mind up guys I play this game fatefully and I work I take time out for this and I do spend a few bucks on gold but to my avail junk there goes my 10.00 but what's 10 stinking bucks I don't have get it right guys lets have some reward units for alliance etc etc

TheLiquidToast
10-08-2014, 10:16 PM
I had lost game data before so I had to start on a previous version of my game, I had later gained a lot of Rare and some SuperRare troops, I was pretty happy, when it told me I can link my game to gamecenter I linked it and next thing I know, I'm back to the old save and with all my old and terrible troops again. Is there a way to fix this?

MisterSkills
10-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Damn bro. Send a message straight to Gree tech support and they'll help you with that.
I had lost game data before so I had to start on a previous version of my game, I had later gained a lot of Rare and some SuperRare troops, I was pretty happy, when it told me I can link my game to gamecenter I linked it and next thing I know, I'm back to the old save and with all my old and terrible troops again. Is there a way to fix this?

Taskking
10-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Thank you sooo much gree everything is back in order . But had to say the last pvp battles where kinda long played out just my opinion

THECORRUPTREBELS
TEAM LEAN
MF-35A-G3-0MK
Get some good stuff use the code guys

Juan Alonso
10-11-2014, 06:31 AM
The app completely restarts even in background mode in iOS. It used not do this. It would connect but not completely erase a paused game and restart the game. Is this going to be the new normal? I have lost morale and energy this way. I also keep getting the message that I am not logged in to the Game Center. How do I take care of this so that the message won't pop up again?

LordLurach
10-11-2014, 09:13 AM
So now when I play a versus battle and win the screen for the next battle has no more battles to fight , just a big empty blue area yet my battle timer is counting down.
I've backed out and even closed the game down and still no more battles to choose from. I have to shut my iPhone completely off the turn it on to get just 1 battle then it goes back to this issue.
Anyone else having this prob? One versus battle at a atoms won't get me my rewards!!! C'mon man!!

LordLurach
10-11-2014, 10:43 AM
So now when I play a versus battle and win the screen for the next battle has no more battles to fight , just a big empty blue area yet my battle timer is counting down.
I've backed out and even closed the game down and still no more battles to choose from. I have to shut my iPhone completely off the turn it on to get just 1 battle then it goes back to this issue.
Anyone else having this prob? One versus battle at a atoms won't get me my rewards!!! C'mon man!!

Seems to be fixed now. That's the fastest I've seen them fix a bug as the. 3x rewards in campaign mode still only gives 2x rewards and it's been months.

LordLurach
10-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Seems to be fixed now. That's the fastest I've seen them fix a bug as the. 3x rewards in campaign mode still only gives 2x rewards and it's been months.
Spoke too soon. Still Happening on every pvp battle.

Patches
10-11-2014, 01:17 PM

I too am frequently having this issue on my iPad mini

DarkRam
10-12-2014, 05:13 AM
As general, starting with this new update I can no longer:
Promote
Demote
Kick
View players profile
Also it keeps saying I am not logged into gameCenter even tho I can and view my gamecenter info and profile.
I have submitted a comment in game about these isues with no reply.

DOOMDEALER
10-12-2014, 01:54 PM

Same thing going on with mine. I have to close the app and restart to continue pvp battles.

Stylerweiland
10-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm having the exact same issue, and mine has not been fixed as the other responder Stated. Mine has been doing this for at least the last 3 to 4 days.

Jared Katz
10-12-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm having the exact same issue, and mine has not been fixed as the other responder Stated. Mine has been doing this for at least the last 3 to 4 days.

Has anyone heard from Gree regarding these bugs?

Ldomino
10-12-2014, 09:19 PM
They're aware of them and they're working on it is what I was told.

Ldomino
10-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Why do we have the exact same rewards as from the last event (refinery event)? This will be the 3rd event in a row where eye of justice below are given. Not really motivating me to play hard as I can, and have, gotten plenty of those helos in my unit drops. Is this a mistake? Please give us better units to win and morale boosts, not energy boosts!

Patches
10-13-2014, 02:17 AM
Why do we have the exact same rewards as from the last event (refinery event)? This will be the 3rd event in a row where eye of justice below are given. Not really motivating me to play hard as I can, and have, gotten plenty of those helos in my unit drops. Is this a mistake? Please give us better units to win and morale boosts, not energy boosts!

Even the Rare in this weeks Boss event is little motivation...Xanthipus IV (or however spelled) is available in the campaign.

MisterSkills
10-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Those units are really not worth playing for at all. I totally agree with all of you. Gree needs to step up, fix those bugs with linking multiple devices, unlinking them, etc... Some people are trying to unlink their devices and they simply have everything NOT WORKING AT ALL... Gree also needs to start offering worth prizes on those events otherwise ppl will play elsewhere...

Nelson Scoullar
10-13-2014, 10:57 PM
I keep getting an error that tells me I need to have a network connection to play. This only happens after I install the latest update. I have to uninstall the update in order to play. Any ideas anyone? Do I have to unlink my accounts?

Bloodanguts
10-14-2014, 08:12 PM
The points are all whacked out on the current boss battle.
I thought something was screwy. I won 20,400 points on my lvl 22 boss, next lvl I won 16,640 points, on the 24th boss I won 16,800 and on the 25th boss I won 11,600 points!???
This is wack

Patches
10-15-2014, 03:00 PM
I have noticed the choppy point reward system as well. Just finished a level 25 and the rewards going the wrong way...or so it seems

Ldomino
10-16-2014, 05:50 AM
Yes, I have been having this problem, too. I just fought a level 40 battle and I only got 15,000 pts for it! I had to fight 6 Boss battles to get the 100,000 pts for the first Caudex. I should have only had to fight 4 or, at most, 5. Now starting second 100,000 pts for 2nd Caudex and got 13,900 for one of my battles which I fought entirely on my own. Going through morale like crazy. Not much reward for damn difficult battles at level 40 and up.

Ldomino
10-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Wth Gree?!?!?!?! Only 16,000 pts for level 41!!!! It took 10 morale bars to take the boss down and I only get 16,000 pts and $600,000?! Not worth it.

MisterSkills
10-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Besides those crazy points on Boss... There is a bunch of players trying to unlink multiple devices and they didn't get any help whatsoever from Gree tech support yet. Some cannot even play the game because of that multi-device connection for almost 2 weeks now. What's going on Gree? So many players complaining and not playing this game anymore just waiting for your help on the Multi-device issue! Play help 'em...:confused:

Graham brown
10-17-2014, 01:15 AM
Why dont Gree reply to my messages? I paid for gold bars and bonus morale and energy , my bonus has never arrived . 5 times ive contacted them and not a peep back ! Come on people , take my money then you should be treating my right !!

SpartanPhalanx
10-20-2014, 09:54 PM
I log in to the League of War app on my iPad Mini and am greeted by a caption from the Game Center confirming that I am logged in there too, but when I try to access Multi-Device Support within the app it keeps insisting quite erroneously that I am not logged in to the Game Center.

5150ward
10-21-2014, 09:33 PM
This is now the 3rd time this has happened to me since I started playing (playing since the game first came out). In the past, I was pretty new, so it wasn't a huge loss, but now it's different. I put a lot of time and $100 into this game... (I know I'm a sucker, but I don't mind throwing a little money to developers of a game I really enjoy. Lol!)

My entire army as well as storage is completely different. It's a bunch of seemingly random low/mid level troops. I played all night Sunday (got near the rank of 50 in the vs battle) then logged on Monday afternoon and all my troops are gone. I had so many awesome troops built up... All are gone :(

I would be happy to list the troops I had because they were my regular armies (different events=different troop strategies) and recent rewards for maxing out in events.

My level is still accurate (209) but that's about it. I had completed the campaign events and now I'm back to the middle. I also had 8 gold keys saved up that are now gone. I don't even know how many boosts I had saved up (it was a bunch, but not this many) but now I show over 200 moral boosts and my morale and energy energy full refills are gone.

I have sent 2 tickets (one yesterday, one today). My troops changed again this afternoon, but still jacked up. I have not received a reply. (My game name is GeneralDisaray)

I just read the forum sticky about sharing accounts and am curious. I have an iPad and iPhone... I linked my two devices last week with my primary (iPad) account... Is this what screwed my army up? I thought that was the point to the link option...

Someone please put my mind at ease and assure me I'll get all my awesome (event reward) troops back
:(

Bloodanguts
10-22-2014, 01:02 PM
This is now the 3rd time this has happened to me since I started playing (playing since the game first came out). In the past, I was pretty new, so it wasn't a huge loss, but now it's different. I put a lot of time and $100 into this game... (I know I'm a sucker, but I don't mind throwing a little money to developers of a game I really enjoy. Lol!)

My entire army as well as storage is completely different. It's a bunch of seemingly random low/mid level troops. I played all night Sunday (got near the rank of 50 in the vs battle) then logged on Monday afternoon and all my troops are gone. I had so many awesome troops built up... All are gone :(

I would be happy to list the troops I had because they were my regular armies (different events=different troop strategies) and recent rewards for maxing out in events.

My level is still accurate (209) but that's about it. I had completed the campaign events and now I'm back to the middle. I also had 8 gold keys saved up that are now gone. I don't even know how many boosts I had saved up (it was a bunch, but not this many) but now I show over 200 moral boosts and my morale and energy energy full refills are gone.

I have sent 2 tickets (one yesterday, one today). My troops changed again this afternoon, but still jacked up. I have not received a reply. (My game name is GeneralDisaray)

I just read the forum sticky about sharing accounts and am curious. I have an iPad and iPhone... I linked my two devices last week with my primary (iPad) account... Is this what screwed my army up? I thought that was the point to the link option...

Someone please put my mind at ease and assure me I'll get all my awesome (event reward) troops back
:(

The name says it all. Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.

5150ward
10-22-2014, 09:02 PM
I suppose both my names (game and forum) suggest things are bound to go wrong... lol!

Update: One week later - today I received an email saying my ticket was closed and to reply if I still have a problem... Perhaps needless to say, but I replied. Soooo frustrating.

New update: 2 weeks... Still no help. Sent PM to moderator on here last week... Got canned response. Absolutely terrible support now. I regret giving these guys my money. These games were so much better before Gree took over. Moderator, if you read this, I would be happy to remove this post if I could simply get some help.

Update again: 3 weeks... Still no help. I want my money back!

Another update: One month... Still no help. No replies to tickets. I check the status of my tickets and they show solved... I reopen only to show solved again with no reply from whoever is closing my tickets... Absolutely unacceptable. I have no recourse. I have PM'd Tadaaah and received replies, but no fix.

Ldomino
10-24-2014, 07:27 AM
30% "bonus" is wack! Slightly less than 1 in every 3 gold chests should yield a SR or UR unit. I opened SIX gold chests and got all R units. Three more from gold keys I won in current eventů3 R units. Wth Gree?! I sent a ticket notifying them that their 30% bonus wasn't working right. What have I heard back? Crickets. It seems that when Gree is taking our money they don't care to give you a refund or even to respond to you. That's some false advertising there. No wonder so many people cheat in this game. It's apparently the only way to get enough SR and UR units to promote them up to level 50. Smh.

steve rb
10-24-2014, 07:45 AM
30% "bonus" is wack! Slightly less than 1 in every 3 gold chests should yield a SR or UR unit. I opened SIX gold chests and got all R units. Three more from gold keys I won in current eventů3 R units. Wth Gree?! I sent a ticket notifying them that their 30% bonus wasn't working right. What have I heard back? Crickets. It seems that when Gree is taking our money they don't care to give you a refund or even to respond to you. That's some false advertising there. No wonder so many people cheat in this game. It's apparently the only way to get enough SR and UR units to promote them up to level 50. Smh.

Unfortunately I think you're misreading the bonus, tho I agree it's a bit misleading. It's a 30% INCREASE in your chance, not a 30% chance full stop.

In other words, if you had a 1% chance of an UR before (about right), they've increased that chance by 30% so now you've a 1.3% chance..,, make sense?

Ldomino
10-26-2014, 10:49 PM
Yes, that makes sense. I certainly hope it's higher than 1% normally though. Yes, that is misleading and makes the odds sound a lot better than they actually are. Caveat emptor, indeed, huh?

Alex Snk
10-29-2014, 12:47 AM
no pvp? not working?

Alex Snk
10-30-2014, 05:56 AM
why i dont have PVP options? disabled?

alphatom
11-01-2014, 06:27 AM
A list of bugs at the moment folks :( Versus and chat system are not working. No red keys are available. And the list goes on... We hope Gree Tech Support fixes those bugs as soon as they can. :confused:

Same here, Drkaic. Finally have pvp mode but now the invasion missions have disappeared. I can't compete in this event with only pvp. It's impossible to put up pts without the missions and I was only on mission 11 when I lost them. Aargh! This is frustrating. Gree customer support has been wonderful every time I've contacted them with an issue so I'll just wait as patiently as I can knowing they will get it fixed. Going to be hard to catch up to those people who haven't been affected by the bug though. I wonder if it's just affecting those of us with iOS 8?

Yes, I've had great customer service as well. I wonder if they decided to eliminate the missions for this event? I hope not as I enjoy the missions and really hate the straight versus events. Takes so long to acquire points and rewards. I don't regret installing iOS 8. Lots of neat features. Only disadvantage I know of is you can't jailbreak phones with 8...yet. I'm sure the hacker types will have jailbreak downloads out in no time though for people who like to lift restrictions embedded by Apple.

I already re install LoW twice thinking the Versus mode will come back but up to nothing change...
I love to play the Versus mode to try how my squad performs...
Waiting ...
Thank you

Ldomino
11-05-2014, 07:06 AM
No PVP opponents for this current PVP event. Anyone else having this problem? My account was just restored after being lost when my iPhone crashed after downloading iOS 8.1, so it could just be me.

TheLiquidToast
11-05-2014, 04:32 PM
About a month ago I had a problem with my game bringing my game to an old save after I had link Gamecenter to it, I had lost my rares and my super rares. I had sent them a complaint and they said that it was fixed. I later check and nothing changed at all so I ended up not playing the game anymore, if anyone can help that'd be great

5150ward
11-05-2014, 08:39 PM
About a month ago I had a problem with my game bringing my game to an old save after I had link Gamecenter to it, I had lost my rares and my super rares. I had sent them a complaint and they said that it was fixed. I later check and nothing changed at all so I ended up not playing the game anymore, if anyone can help that'd be great

I believe this is exactly what happened to me... I sent several tickets, I received replies but no assistance. I even had follow up questions emailed me, but still no indication of whether or not they are going to fix the error. I sent a PM to the moderator here asking for assistance. I was asked for my ticket number, yet nothing has been done. I now totally regret ever spending money on this game. The support used to be decent... Now it's terrible... Please make this right Gree team.

TheLiquidToast
11-06-2014, 08:28 AM
I believe this is exactly what happened to me... I sent several tickets, I received replies but no assistance. I even had follow up questions emailed me, but still no indication of whether or not they are going to fix the error. I sent a PM to the moderator here asking for assistance. I was asked for my ticket number, yet nothing has been done. I now totally regret ever spending money on this game. The support used to be decent... Now it's terrible... Please make this right Gree team.

I think we can both agree that Grees customer service sucks