PDA

View Full Version : New Sejanus. Thoughts?

User271320
10-03-2014, 11:52 AM
With the help of a level 50 Sejanus, I've been able to complete the remaining campaign missions. I typically lead with a Reaping Truth then Hippo or Sagitarius, depending what the enemy throws out, and then follow with the Sejanus. Maybe it's because I have shiny new penny syndrome, but I've found that the Sejanus may finally overtake the Ordontes as the best unit in the game. (Note, I was never fortunate enough to ever open a box and get an ordontes so I'm relying on others testimony that the ordontes was unstoppable)

eagleProphet
10-03-2014, 12:40 PM
The Sejanus made the difference for me just now on the Strongarm Tactics battle of the Somapura Slam campaign. I'd been stuck there for while.

Obamallama
10-03-2014, 02:26 PM
I am about 3000 points away from getting it but I do have the SR countermeasures and it looks amazing at just level 20. I'm excited.

Bloodanguts
10-03-2014, 02:32 PM
I freaking love it. For a "freebie unit" this thing is a monster. I hate to say it and you all can cock back a hand and vertiually slap me but its kinda overpowered. It's range of 36 coupled with its low supply cost, fast recharge rate and fire rate as well as its high attack makes this thing truly pimp. I know what your gonna say, it's got low defense. Sorry I don't buy it. For one, it doesn't need high defense, I have yet to encounter a unit that survives its inital onslaught. I have used this unit against a guy with 2 fully maxed Orontes with 3 fully maxed Collective Struggles and his own SR version of the Sejanus, and I wiped him out with just a few rocket squads for cover fire. I really don't see anything capable of defeating it with the right game plan. Sure if a guy has 2 Lennins Reach and 4 Orontes than I see a problem but how often are you gonna face that.

Silentoblivion
10-03-2014, 02:53 PM
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let Tadaaa see that post, we dont want them to Nurf this weapon of mass distruction.

Bloodanguts
10-03-2014, 03:58 PM
I know. I got a big mouth. Shut up self. Lol

User271320
10-03-2014, 04:20 PM
No worries bloodanguts, it's me with the big mouth as I'm the one that started the thread. I'll try to stifle myself.

Obamallama
10-03-2014, 05:16 PM
As soon as the event started I said "I want that one" and it was a Good hunch. I can tell It's power from the level 20 one. It's biggest advantage is that It's ready to fire almost instantly. All others with this kind of range need about 10 minutes to aim up

BaziOne
10-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Love the Sejanus!

Silentoblivion
10-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Yeah its wonderful. just with the 11/40 sejanus, I was able to steamroll through the new officer units

WarZoneFare
10-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Yeah its wonderful. just with the 11/40 sejanus, I was able to steamroll through the new officer units

Was it just me? Has anyone noticed that the new boss units Nessus and Dybenko Liberator could actually fly? BTW, I'm at boss level 51.

It must be a bug that needs to be fixed.

Silentoblivion
10-03-2014, 06:35 PM
LT Mitchels Frunze's fury was flying for me too.

Bloodanguts
10-03-2014, 07:05 PM
As soon as the event started I said "I want that one" and it was a Good hunch. I can tell It's power from the level 20 one. It's biggest advantage is that It's ready to fire almost instantly. All others with this kind of range need about 10 minutes to aim up
I know right! But this unit senses a threat and kills quickly. Just look at all the other Artillary units like the Hydra or Equalitys wisper, they throw out a missile and it goes 22 miles into outer space and then ya gota wait for the missile to come down. Lame. The Sejanus sees a threat and fires a missile almost straight to the target.

Drkaic
10-04-2014, 09:15 AM
I have one Orantes lvl 50 and while the new toy is one of the best yet I still think the Orantes is the best due to all around capability. Maxing both really gives me a way to cover weaker units until they are in range to their enemy. As a Marine I can say having a solid air/armor/infantry mixed attack really gives an advantage and makes the Sylph a lot more effective.