GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: December 11th KA client update

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

December 11th KA client update

So I have multiple accounts, currently on 7 different devices. On those devices I use different mix of apple id's and gamecenter id's.

let's say

device 1, apple id A, gamecenter id x
    device 2, apple id A, gamecenter id y
    device 3, apple id B, gamecenter id z

Will I be able to move all my accounts under the same gamecenter id (event with different apple id's logged in on app store)?

device 1, apple id A, gamecenter id x
    device 2, apple id A, gamecenter id x
    device 3, apple id B, gamecenter id x

What if I had already logged in on a device with a different gamecenter id, can I simply logout on that device, login with another gamecenter id?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I need to transfer my game and I have been refused as follows:

"We are currently optimizing player data for making transfers in our database. Unfortunately this has caused a conflict with our ability to manually transfer players' accounts. Players can still transfer their accounts using the Funzio ID system while we modify our system. We do not have an estimated time frame for when manual account transfers will be available again, but we will let you know as soon as we can accommodate transfer requests through the ticketing system.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this causes you in the meantime."

The in game transfer does not work still and while this new system is great the game is still linked to that device. I need to sell the device. Please clarify exactly how the new system works?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sim, just logon to gamecenter on your old and new device and you can play your account on both devices. This is how transfer now works as far as I know. If you then reset your old device (settings/general/reset/Erase All Content and Settings) you are in fact wiping your old device, which means it is not linked to your KA account.