Raid Boss: Its should be about killing boss NOT finding ORBS!!!!!!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid Boss: Its should be about killing boss NOT finding ORBS!!!!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Raid Boss: Its should be about killing boss NOT finding ORBS!!!!!!

Hello GREE,

Once again, I am writing to you about the limited supply of ORBs! Raid Boss should be about... well.. um... Killing the Raid Boss. Not about having to find ORBS. You continue to choke the supply of ORBs like they are the most precious commodity in all of KA. We ask that you please improve this or maybe you should just rename the event to "FINDING ORBS"!

I wonder if you expect us to buy ORBs (this is such a bad idea)! BUT THIS IS CURENTLY BROKEN AND NOT WORKING!!!! So right now we have no way of getting orbs except to try to mine them... THIS IS MISERABLE.

I'm sure the strongest teams will find a way. Really all you are doing is penalizing the smaller teams. Please please please rethink this idea of having to use orbs to do RB. It adds nothing positive to the event and is another source of frustration. And PLEASE fix the orb situation ASAP!

Thank You!
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    WaffleKing, we've been talking about the orb shortage for 3 cycles now. It's not possible to collect large quantities of orbs while doing trials. Killing @ 60-70 mobs over a 24-48 hour period does not give us many chances of getting those pesky orbs. Many of us can't even buy orbs. There is a bug in the orb buying system.

Please fix this,but in the meantime maybe you can give every player 250 orbs!
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Our guild finding difficult to find enough orbs as well and none of us can buy orbs with honour as well now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No one is able to buy orbs since option in RB now says orbs are a Loot item. Please fix this feature so guilds can use honor to purchase necessary orbs.

Sweet {T}, aka Trillian, Founder of FPK (FUN Phoenix Knights)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    WaffleKing, we've been talking about the orb shortage for 3 cycles now. It's not possible to collect large quantities of orbs while doing trials. Killing @ 60-70 mobs over a 24-48 hour period does not give us many chances of getting those pesky orbs. Many of us can't even buy orbs. There is a bug in the orb buying system.

I say 500 , but ill take 250

Post Count
    I can not add anything to what had already been said. All I can do is agree with them. Orbs have been scarce. We have the means to finish this event, but we will have trouble due to the lack of orbs.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post

Hello All

We are sorry about orb purchasing in the store being broken. We are fixing the ability to purchase orbs in the store as we speak. Also we will look at drop rates for Raid Boss as well. We will not be adjusting them for this Raid Boss but we will look into making it easier to attain orbs in the future Raid Boss events. Again thank you for the feedback and we will make adjustments so that we can have our players focus on Killing the Raid Boss not always hunting for orbs.

Post Count
    Come on Gree it Xmas in less a week please gift us some orbs pleaseeeeeeeee.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The fix for Raid Boss Orbs not purchasable in the store is now fixed.

thank you for being patient and informing of this issue.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    The fix for Raid Boss Orbs not purchasable in the store is now fixed.

thank you for being patient and informing of this issue.
    I just want to thank you Waffleking!!!! You are doing an outstanding job of hearing our concerns and responding quickly. It is greatly welcomed. Keep up the good work.

Cheers!
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625