Felix Waller is broken - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Felix Waller is broken

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What I am seeing on both my iOs accounts is: First hit 25% cost - No damage indicated; Second hit 25% cost - No damage indicate; Third hit 25% cost - 70-80% damage indicated. The damage seems right, but the display is wrong. It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Post Count
    It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)
    You're giving them way too much credit at programming.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Commando- View Post
    What I am seeing on both my iOs accounts is: First hit 25% cost - No damage indicated; Second hit 25% cost - No damage indicate; Third hit 25% cost - 70-80% damage indicated. The damage seems right, but the display is wrong. It makes it impossible to gauge whether a free of cash hit is needed. (By design? Hmmmm)
    Interesting, on my iOS, first hit nothing, second hit nothing, third hit 1/10 damage indicated, fourth hit boss down. No idea how much health is left. I thought these clowns were holding back EB to make improvements.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree fixed it and it wasn't broken to start with. All they had to do was increase the boss' health, instead, they screwed it up.

On my iOS, first hit nothing, second hit nothing, third hit nothing, fourth hit nothing, fifth hit nothing, sixth hit nothing, seventh nothing, eighth hit 1/10 damage, ninth hit about 3/4 damage, tenth hit and the boss goes down. And this is only lvl 14 boss. I'm making free hits because even doing the force hits, the boss health meter stays the same. I'm not spending cash or gold on a broken boss.

Gree's answer to my problem: A fix is in the works but it has to go through Apple.

Meanwhile, I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by ezmunie; 02-16-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: added more content

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    At least GREEdy gave us a couple more days to try and complete a near impossible event!

Another EPIC FAILURE for GREEdy!!!

I wonder what is the exact health was for the bosses for Level 300 Players!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no response from gree! you guys are failures at customer service! thanks!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    no response from gree! you guys are failures at customer service! thanks!
    Of course not. As always they drop new stuff unannounced on Fri. and then take off for a three day weekend.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fm a full bar..hits n wait 1 minute n hit again. Regen +1 minute for 2 hits. Did that for full 2 hours n boss 102 escapes. Can't seem to kill it. Can't tell how much damage made bcos boss health bar stayed full throughout.
    Tried again on full bar..plus 4x full refills. Boss health does not move n still can't be killed.
    This is ridiculous. It's not EB..its IB..Immortal Boss!!!
    Last edited by Danyal; 02-17-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyal View Post
    Fm a full bar..hits n wait 1 minute n hit again. Regen +1 minute for 2 hits. Did that for full 2 hours n boss 102 escapes. Can't seem to kill it. Can't tell how much damage made bcos boss health bar stayed full throughout.
    Tried again on full bar..plus 4x full refills. Boss health does not move n still can't be killed.
    This is ridiculous. It's not EB..its IB..Immortal Boss!!!
    To maximize your hits, you should only wait for 25% of your health +1 minute and take 2 hits. That gives you 8 hits in the same time that it would normally take for your health bar to fill up and get 5 hits.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    As was the case lower levels easy to kill boss higher not so much. If your higher your hits are doing damage it just can't be seen till you have done enough to make the final kills. Just assume the health bar goes way off screen lol

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Sorry for the frustration. The team is aware and it's being investigated currently. We'll keep you updated with new information as it comes.

Also, I apologize for the delayed response. Yesterday was a holiday and, thus, a three-day weekend for both Clem and me. We're getting caught up on posts currently.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry for the frustration. The team is aware and it's being investigated currently. We'll keep you updated with new information as it comes.

Also, I apologize for the delayed response. Yesterday was a holiday and, thus, a three-day weekend for both Clem and me. We're getting caught up on posts currently.
    It is a little late for most of players that gave up on the boss.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Think an extra zero was added to boss health...this is stupid...my lvl 128 is on 105 with five cash hits at 3.2 bil attack, my lvl 300 is at 6 cash hits on 73 with 16 bil attack. If the point is to kill the game your doing a great job. Holiday or not, the lack of communication here recently isn't limited to the last three days.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post

How about a new MW policy? No event will run if no one is around to answer any questions!

Relying on CS is a joke! They are a skeleton crew over the weekend when most major events are occurring, does that sound like a good policy or good operating procedures?

It is like having a playoff game without any referees, does that sound like a good idea?

As for keeping us updated, should we expect some kind of answer when there is 1 day left in the event? When? Any estimate would be appreciated!

It is like you guys have no clear understanding of the importance of responding quickly on time-sensitive events and problems!

Post Count
    Hmm,
    Apparently, I have been away too long. So we have a new community manager. *le sigh*

Is anyone surprised of another Gree blunder on an even that worked fine for months?
    This is why I have basically left this game in the dust and moved on. I still have an account, and am still around.

Wish us luck on a future.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501