How Gree can make money on raid boss

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Gree can make money on raid boss

Post Count

How Gree can make money on raid boss

I find it annoying that players who spend gold chasing legendaries to get the 12/12 individual raid boss items sometimes miss out whilst free players get them.

To compensate for this and for Gree to earn extra money I suggest removing the goal of obtaining 12/12 and replace it with damage goals just like in street assault.

So goal 1 would be to do 500 mil damage, goal 2, 1 bil, goal 3 10 bill, goal 4 is 50 bil, goal 5 is 100 bil, 6 is 200 bil, 7 is 350 bil and final goal of 500 bil.

This way if someone wants to get the individual items they have to actually spend gold instead of just getting lucky.

This will keep the gold players happy and put some extra cash in Grees pocket too.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Outstanding!!! Now that's a man with a plan!

Post Count
    I love the dmg indi goals idea, but only as an addition to the 12/12 indi goal, not instead.

p.s. 500b? Seriously? The entire event from easy to elite is probably around 2.3 trillion HP (may Evan correct me). So unless you're in a 5 people syn, 500b is out of whack.

Post Count
    Make sure it resets if you leave the syndicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I find it annoying that players who spend gold chasing legendaries to get the 12/12 individual raid boss items sometimes miss out whilst free players get them.

To compensate for this and for Gree to earn extra money I suggest removing the goal of obtaining 12/12 and replace it with damage goals just like in street assault.

So goal 1 would be to do 500 mil damage, goal 2, 1 bil, goal 3 10 bill, goal 4 is 50 bil, goal 5 is 100 bil, 6 is 200 bil, 7 is 350 bil and final goal of 500 bil.

This way if someone wants to get the individual items they have to actually spend gold instead of just getting lucky.

This will keep the gold players happy and put some extra cash in Grees pocket too.
    It's the luck of the draw whether you get those items or not. Certainly it shouldn't be dependant on having a high disposable income you're willing to toss at this game. If a gold player doesn't get prize A despite spending hundreds trying that's too bad. If they spent their money elsewhere they'd be sure to get prizes that are unobtainable to any free player.

In the Raid Boss before the one just finished, one of my accounts got no legendaries at all, the other got two whilst we were doing the normal tier, and then the third popped out in the last day when we were hitting Lvl c60-70 bosses. I did no farming on either account; just don't have time available for all that jumping. I'm sure that would infuriate you even more, which makes me happy.

Were you going to suggest next that wrappers in box events should be disallowed unless a player has spent a minimum amount of gold during it?

This smells rather like you spent a big pile of gold and didn't get the wrapper, am I right? Have a chill pill.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-10-2015 at 07:14 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    While you are at it make container events more gold centric...perhaps once you reach 9/10 and have opened 1000 contaimers you automatically get awarded the final 10/10 item. (Sarcasm)

There are aspects of this game that are chance oriented, and aspects that are concrete cost oriented...let's keep it that way.

Post Count
    I thought RB Indy was 15/15.

Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    This smells rather like you spent a big pile of gold and didn't get the wrapper, am I right? Have a chill pill.
    Actually I got it, I'm just sick of free players getting it as well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I love the dmg indi goals idea, but only as an addition to the 12/12 indi goal, not instead.

p.s. 500b? Seriously? The entire event from easy to elite is probably around 2.3 trillion HP (may Evan correct me). So unless you're in a 5 people syn, 500b is out of whack.
    Safe to say close to if not more than that. Haha
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh Captain my captain, is this your application for a job with Gree???��������

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Actually I got it, I'm just sick of free players getting it as well.
    I hear the sound of tiny violins!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I hear the sound of tiny violins!
    For free players if Gree takes on my idea? Absolutely!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    For free players if Gree takes on my idea? Absolutely!
    Free players are grateful for what they can get.

The vast majority of spenders are fine; just a shame a few with some bizarre sense of entitlement have to spoil it.

I'm surprised though that you're still playing after all that cash glitching you did back in the day. Be grateful that Gree treats gold spending cheaters differently to those who don't and walk away.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you don't like the way rb works for indi well maybe you shouldn't do the event simples. I am sure most gold and free players are happy with the way it is . Assult, war ect is the place for most heavy gold players to get better weapons over free players.

I am suprised you haven't ran out of syn to get booted from.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 04-11-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Post Count
    I'm surprised you get away with trolling like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.