Top 350 Faction - Global War Elites recruiting for ACTIVE players....

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 350 Faction - Global War Elites recruiting for ACTIVE players....

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Post Top 350 Faction - Global War Elites recruiting for ACTIVE players....

Looking for a consistent Top 350 Faction in WD and in FL? well Global War Elites is for you! If you think you have what it takes and are a daily player then respond to this post and supply me with your Groupme email/ID and I will add to recruitment room. Please be prepared with screenshots of past WD and FL events along with current stats. Thank you and good luck. Look forward too speaking with you in our recruitment room.

You're invited to 'Global War Elite Recruitment' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/12796098/wgA4u5

where a friendly group of officers will guide you through the process. If you are having problems joining send me message here and I'll assist you with joining recruitment room.

NO free loaders!!!

Requirements:

FRONTLINE 40mil (for 3 days event) but also depends on IPH,
    WD 35k+
    No need for $ donations at the moment.
    Folder donations for RB and Concrete for walls is a must
    Faction events like FLTQ and RB is mandatory

Spartan911- 377793648

Lurker
    Post Count

applying to join your fraction

my MW ID 980192 877 (teng) and 737433861 (starfighter)

groupme tengng#gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan911 View Post
    Looking for a consistent Top 350 Faction in WD and in FL? well Global War Elites is for you! If you think you have what it takes and are a daily player then respond to this post and supply me with your Groupme email/ID and I will add to recruitment room. Please be prepared with screenshots of past WD and FL events along with current stats. Thank you and good luck. Look forward too speaking with you in our recruitment room.

You're invited to 'Global War Elite Recruitment' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/12796098/wgA4u5

where a friendly group of officers will guide you through the process. If you are having problems joining send me message here and I'll assist you with joining recruitment room.

NO free loaders!!!

Requirements:

FRONTLINE 40mil (for 3 days event) but also depends on IPH,
    WD 35k+
    No need for $ donations at the moment.
    Folder donations for RB and Concrete for walls is a must
    Faction events like FLTQ and RB is mandatory

Spartan911- 377793648