Kingdom Age Feedback (4/21/15) - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Kingdom Age Feedback (4/21/15)

  1. #16
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacon10 View Post
    Can you add a qty feature when purchasing equip. Seriously 1575 taps is torture.
    Yes, we love that we can buy head and foot gear and artifacts, but why should it take us @ 20-30 minutes to do so?
    And why should these lesser items get equipped on our Hero?
    Purple Squirrel

  2. #17
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Gree, you forgot to start the guild portion of the box event.
    Collect 500 Squirrels and win a Deep Woods Amomination. It's part of the requirements to win the Woodland Squirrel Rider.
    Pretty hard to win that Squirrel when one part of the quest dosent exist.
    Please reply to this post.
    Purple Squirrel

  3. #18
    Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Location
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    24
    Stats are going up like crazy
    There is a big problem with defence buildings
    Power increase buildings are fine
    Money income buildings are fine
    But defence buildings - not
    Most are useless already
    Everyone was in shock when first Tree Fort buildings came out
    It was huge defence increase
    Now
    I have 4. And still can buy 2 more in store now
    So
    I am thinking: what is the point of defence buildings now and in the future?
    Stats are growing so rapidly
    Even strongest Tree Forts will become useless soon
    I am not saying anything about the rest of defence buildings
    Unless Gree changes their power, adding a few zeros or what
    Or more than 10 levels to upgrade, maybe 20?
    Or just change it to % after lvl 10?

    Or change it % of Infantry Def, Magic Def, Machine Def, Beast Def
    Something like that
    Gree, please think about this, very careful here
    Wise decision has to be made here
    And my idea is worth some real Gems

  4. #19
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    87
    I like the new equipment. BUT, there is nothing to buy with honor, and now we can't buy orbs, so what what is honor good for?

  5. #20
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    I like the new equipment. BUT, there is nothing to buy with honor, and now we can't buy orbs, so what what is honor good for?
    There are multi million point units that you can buy with honor
    Purple Squirrel

  6. #21
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    There are multi million point units that you can buy with honor
    Thanks, I missed that.

  7. #22
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel-Son of Darius WAR View Post
    Stats are going up like crazy
    There is a big problem with defence buildings
    Power increase buildings are fine
    Money income buildings are fine
    But defence buildings - not
    Most are useless already
    Everyone was in shock when first Tree Fort buildings came out
    It was huge defence increase
    Now
    I have 4. And still can buy 2 more in store now
    So
    I am thinking: what is the point of defence buildings now and in the future?
    Stats are growing so rapidly
    Even strongest Tree Forts will become useless soon
    I am not saying anything about the rest of defence buildings
    Unless Gree changes their power, adding a few zeros or what
    Or more than 10 levels to upgrade, maybe 20?
    Or just change it to % after lvl 10?

    Or change it % of Infantry Def, Magic Def, Machine Def, Beast Def
    Something like that
    Gree, please think about this, very careful here
    Wise decision has to be made here
    And my idea is worth some real Gems
    Well actually i don't agree with this. It is true that the defence buildings are now obsolete but so are units you got 3 months ago.
    For myself i refrained from buying further trees as I didn't feel like it would pay off in the long term.

    If they would now upgrade stats on all their defence buildings or change the bonuses you basicly give an advantage to people without giving a fair chance to all again to get the same bonus.
    The tree forts were great for a while and could give you an advantage back then but now i suppose it is time to move on.

    In any other case, future defence buildings should indeed have a higher defence value. I have no problem with that.

  8. #23
    Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Location
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    24
    So You say is ok that defence buildings are useless?
    Good,
    Then there is no need for any defence buildings anymore, never ever
    But
    It is not right, it is / was a big part of the game
    If Gree makes that defence buildings can be upgraded to higher levels, or / and become % defence buildings after level 10, it would fix problem forever, % is the way to go in my opinion

  9. #24
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Post Count
    213
    Things we've gotten in the past was useful in the past. So they weren't completely useless in the past. Think of it like our real world. Old buildings gets torn down all the time to make room for more modern and advanced buildings. I've sold all those guard towers and pits long time ago. Use the space for new boost and money buildings. Heck, we can even remove those unit buildings since we don't even buy units no more.

    Like another poster said, it would not be in Gree's interest if majority of people can't attack someone. Having the illusion of "winning" is what keeps players interested. Players losing all the time will lose interest quickly.

  10. #25
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    When we had the option to buy that unit that let us do 1 additional upgrade, I thought that 4 at a time was enough. Now with all the new gem buildings, I could use more upgrades. Why don't you make that additional upgrade unit a permanent option in the store?

    And by the way, thanks for having a Squirrel event!
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-29-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

  11. #26
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    949
    Ok - here is a wacky suggestion for COK
    Above each guilds name during battle is their total Attack & defense power.

  12. #27
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,404
    Community Support Feedback:

    @Bolt, Thanks for already posting the war results!
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ings-Woodlands

  13. #28
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    949
    Bad decision on current LTQ , you made it too hard & long , now no one will spend to finish.
    You guys aren't cery good at this , sometimes .

  14. #29
    Banned
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Post Count
    425
    Thank you all for your feedback!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •