Faction Bonuses

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Bonuses

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool Faction Bonuses

Did I hear that Gree were thinking about creating new faction bonuses, it would be a good idea as so many factions now maxed out and sitting on loads of cash that is pointless apart from buying walls?

Thoughts Please

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's been wishful thinking on everyone's part (except Gree's) for a long time, but nothing more than that.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Probably the same as that new building they were going to release fountain of youth?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You got it. I suspect if we see that building, it's the last one GREE will release for the game.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    whats in it for gree? as you say the top factions will be sitting on a cubic mile(for our some what backward USA friends) of cash. They will just max out.........so why waste time and effort coding it if its not going to do anything?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Fix what's broke before creating more things that don't work as intended. And then...yes. My crew didn't cash glitch n exploit so we still have 4 boosts to go tile we max out but something to aim for would be cool.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Really bam? How long have you guy been together? I only find it odd as my crew maxed them well before the glitch, and we were ranked far below you guys.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Fix what's broke before creating more things that don't work as intended. And then...yes. My crew didn't cash glitch n exploit so we still have 4 boosts to go tile we max out but something to aim for would be cool.
    Dude, I surprised. You know our little crew of tapparoos be week, and we maxed our the faction boosts. ,we had support of a few very Gree donors, but if we DEW it, can DEW it.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!