Per War Rewards

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Per War Rewards

Post Count

Per War Rewards

Well, not that I expected this to work right but Im getting an error every time I try to view them.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Well, not that I expected this to work right but Im getting an error every time I try to view them.
    As usual Gree rolls out a new feature and I'm never disappointed because I never expect anything to work properly . Everyone should lower their expectations after all this is an ap game for Christ sakes...

Banned
    Post Count
    That's the gree moto. Nothing works the first time, not the second time, but maybe it will work the third or forth time.

And yes gree still sucks

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    program is working as intended please purchase more gold to increase your chances of success

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Brobst View Post
    As usual Gree rolls out a new feature and I'm never disappointed because I never expect anything to work properly . Everyone should lower their expectations after all this is an ap game for Christ sakes...
    Yeah, this is an app game, where you have to pay the cost of a new phone every couple of months to get to the front. So, maybe, just maybe, it's ok to expect things to work first time, every time. Other games seem to be able to pull it off, so why not Gree?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do not understand why can't they just not release these new features unless they plan to use it?