Light Fighter PvP Loot Drop

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Light Fighter PvP Loot Drop

Post Count

Light Fighter PvP Loot Drop

What ever happened to this idea? I was hoping to see this come back to the game to encourage more PvP. For those who don't know, the Light Fighter was a 7k a/d Air Unit with 5% air defense that dropped from attacking other player avatars. They did not stack but you can get many of them (I have 4).

Is there any chance we can see something like this happen again for PvP events?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Do you still attack other players? I haven't attacked in a long time or raided, it is pointless.
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And no I'm not poking fun at you, I agree that if we had a reason to attack then it would encourage more participTion in that aspect of the game. Now I log in, upgrade, collect money, say hi to the teammates, and help with faction events. No more excitement of wanting to check the game anymore like it used to be.
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I was attacked a few times during EB. But even when people win they are only attacking once to pull up bosses. I'm sitting on over 500 billion on both games, nothing to spend it on. We need new faction bonuses to encourage raiding. And not cheap ones, everyone has decent IPH nowadays.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What exactly do you consider "decent" iph?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    decent iph = having money left after opening crates/buy FL & upgrading ltb ?
    got 1 guy keeps attacking (losing) me 1 time nearly every day! but still does it makes I smile every morning
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For anyone able to pick up the ltbs when they brought them back sure money is pointless, but all the new accounts out there it is still tough to get through a cycle without selling units to play fl
    I

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would make me attack people again if there were incentives like that. Maybe even temp bonuses that last a week or so if you hit a large winning streak? Thoughts ?
    Anzac Militia 832-989-145

Anzac Militia Recruitment Center: https://groupme.com/join_group/27727962/rHUfVB