Crate Unit 9/10 Cult Devout

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crate Unit 9/10 Cult Devout

Post Count

Crate Unit 9/10 Cult Devout

I had a little issues with the event. I got number 10 and the unit for 10 dropped but did not show in my inventory and when I reset the game to see if it was there, I noticed the unit for 9/10 had a 2% Sea Attack boost attached to it. I want to know if anyone else sees the same thing or if this is in error, since no other 9/10 unit had a boost on it.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I had a little issues with the event. I got number 10 and the unit for 10 dropped but did not show in my inventory and when I reset the game to see if it was there, I noticed the unit for 9/10 had a 2% Sea Attack boost attached to it. I want to know if anyone else sees the same thing or if this is in error, since no other 9/10 unit had a boost on it.
    Dude, I don't think many people were "conned" into DEWING that stuff.

I'm sure one or two will appear, as they always DEW.

I ain't no help to no one, because I haven't logged onto any of my so called games in over two weeks.
    I can say, each day is better than the day before.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    yes, they losing revenue through their normal events so they are upping the gambling focus for this unrestricted age game. One of my ads today showed a young girl playing slots. Morals bahaha.

I do see the +2% Atk

Seems the devs who knew how to use other % boosters have up and quit as all we get is Atk n def %
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    yes, they losing revenue through their normal events so they are upping the gambling focus for this unrestricted age game. One of my ads today showed a young girl playing slots. Morals bahaha.

I do see the +2% Atk

Seems the devs who knew how to use other % boosters have up and quit as all we get is Atk n def %

Yes, most assuredly yes, encouraging children to gamble, reprehensible indeed.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    no boost showing on droid. event working as normal i would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?