My apologies players. It was my fault.

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: My apologies players. It was my fault.

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    895

    My apologies players. It was my fault.

    I was lobbying for a +1 building upgrade, back when only FC and 1 other player had the +1 mod. I pushed for it and basically wouldn't shut up about it.

    I was also a big proponent of reissuing LTB's. I consider myself the most vocal member on the forums pushing for these two things.

    Then Gree listened....
    The the first round of ltb reissues occurred. Then another round. Before long, buildings were appearing as event prizes. Not long after that, the inevitable occurred, gold LTBS available for gold only spenders. What are we at? Five? Six +1 building mods?

    I recall going so far as to create a thread asking to have the modifiers removed.

    Long story short, iph was the one last thing in the game that hadn't been tainted by some form of inflation. I recall a time when you could measure a player's worth by their iph.

    Now I also used to laugh at players on the forums when they used to talk about how things used to be. So I'll stop now.

    I'll only say, I'm sorry for ruining iph for everyone.
    Pagoda no good.

  2. #2
    Articulate Author TheJess's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    308
    +1 re meaningless IPH, but I doubt it's just your fault.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Sleazy, you give yourself too much credit.

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I was lobbying for a +1 building upgrade, back when only FC and 1 other player had the +1 mod. I pushed for it and basically wouldn't shut up about it.

    I was also a big proponent of reissuing LTB's. I consider myself the most vocal member on the forums pushing for these two things.

    Then Gree listened....
    The the first round of ltb reissues occurred. Then another round. Before long, buildings were appearing as event prizes. Not long after that, the inevitable occurred, gold LTBS available for gold only spenders. What are we at? Five? Six +1 building mods?

    I recall going so far as to create a thread asking to have the modifiers removed.

    Long story short, iph was the one last thing in the game that hadn't been tainted by some form of inflation. I recall a time when you could measure a player's worth by their iph.

    Now I also used to laugh at players on the forums when they used to talk about how things used to be. So I'll stop now.

    I'll only say, I'm sorry for ruining iph for everyone.
    It's okay mate ...not ur fault...it be gree strikes again...

  5. #5
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Shoulda listened to me. "never Never NEVER!"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Shoulda listened to me. "never Never NEVER!"

  7. #7
    Articulate Author Brendan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Post Count
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Sleazy, you give yourself too much credit.



    Yeah, he's bigging himself up. They didn't listen to you mate, you're just another mug punter. They did it purely for business reasons. Don't give yourself any credit Sleazy, you don't deserve it.

  8. #8
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I'm giving all of the credit to GREE for not listening to Dipstik. Oi!
    Line ID: clementine88

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pick a state, USA
    Post Count
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Yeah, he's bigging himself up. They didn't listen to you mate, you're just another mug punter. They did it purely for business reasons. Don't give yourself any credit Sleazy, you don't deserve it.
    We have a lot of legends in their own minds in forums. Most get banned eventually

  10. #10
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Cooch, you're a forum legend...so don't you dare get banned.
    Line ID: clementine88

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pick a state, USA
    Post Count
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Cooch, you're a forum legend...so don't you dare get banned.
    Think I am on my third strike....

  12. #12
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Think I am on my third strike....
    That's a Cali law, lol!
    Line ID: clementine88

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    That's OK Sleazy, we love you anyway.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    192
    Ignore the naysayers, I'm quite happy to blame you Sleazy.

    ....I really got to change my sig.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    * * * * * * * * * * *
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •