Thoughts on this drop ride thing?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Thoughts on this drop ride thing?

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703

    Thoughts on this drop ride thing?

    is it an LTB? Neither the store or the goals indicate that's the case, but it ain't cheap, and given its cost and positioning in the Store, well once again I'm wondering.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  2. #2
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    It's crap. Probably type B. Don't buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  3. #3
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    81
    Probably ltb released to early like the dockside warehouse

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Boa View Post
    Probably ltb released to early like the dockside warehouse
    My thought exactly. Leveling it up already
    I AM BATMAN

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    but it ain't cheap
    Looks pretty cheap to me.

  6. #6
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Looks pretty cheap to me.
    Everything's cheap to you, Donald!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Looks pretty cheap to me.
    Bully for you, Nightleg, but it does cost more to buy than any other building some poor sucker like me is offered for sale.

    So I think it's expensive for all but the stellar players (like you, certainly not me).
    I say that only because I have a feeling that in a strange, probably unintentional way, this "Help" Forum has become a Forum for bored digital yuppies (so to speak) to express their yawns.

    In the end this Forum is what it ends up being, so I'm not critiquing-- just saying.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  8. #8
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    I have a feeling that in a strange, probably unintentional way, this "Help" Forum has become a Forum for bored digital yuppies
    You should have seen it in its glory days...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Pit of Despair
    Post Count
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Looks pretty cheap to me.
    Agreed, just a drop in the bucket. Hopefully we will see a worthwhile ltb @ $1b+.

    Here's hoping...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

    Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Bully for you, Nightleg, but it does cost more to buy than any other building some poor sucker like me is offered for sale.

    So I think it's expensive for all but the stellar players (like you, certainly not me).
    I say that only because I have a feeling that in a strange, probably unintentional way, this "Help" Forum has become a Forum for bored digital yuppies (so to speak) to express their yawns.

    In the end this Forum is what it ends up being, so I'm not critiquing-- just saying.
    If you think i'm some sort of exception, you're living in a lala land. Half my syn are sitting on hundreds of billions without use, and we're not even top 10. There are people twice my iph.

  11. #11
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Bully for you, Nightleg, but it does cost more to buy than any other building some poor sucker like me is offered for sale.

    So I think it's expensive for all but the stellar players (like you, certainly not me).
    I say that only because I have a feeling that in a strange, probably unintentional way, this "Help" Forum has become a Forum for bored digital yuppies (so to speak) to express their yawns.

    In the end this Forum is what it ends up being, so I'm not critiquing-- just saying.
    The butt hurt is strong with this one....

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    If you think i'm some sort of exception, you're living in a lala land. Half my syn are sitting on hundreds of billions without use, and we're not even top 10. There are people twice my iph.
    Have you ever seen one of those parking lot hoods run by a serial robber? The difference between that, and someone with hundreds of billions more cash than they can spend, is the parking lot owner has to rob or they get no cash. If you have more than you can use, you can forget about collecting indefinitely and still annoy people by robbing them knowing they can't get revenge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •