Gathering information on Lags in game - Page 7

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gathering information on Lags in game

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You guys threw up yet another set of goals, consectively two, and the Android lag is worse than ever. Thanks a million idiots...
    Android, wifi

CC 888 701 464 mc
    CC 503 892 849 bc
    CC 608 943 190 pc
    CC 864 348 557 nc
    CC 502 240 575 a
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team players wanting to participate in syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe.

MW 712 849 183 mc
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code💥

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ������������☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝what he said......but idiots are funny and this **** has gone on too long to be funny

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pharoah View Post
    Seems like nothing much has changed in the last 3 years lol

TBH not really experiencing that much lag in the game (in excess of what I've grown used to over the years, anyway) except for Frontline war declarations. Often seems to take so long to get matched that I just give up and do something else instead.

Have experienced enormous lag moving between areas on the map for LTQs, but I managed to cure it in the end by not clearing the MW cache. EVER. Every time you do, it seems as though your device has to download each area again and it takes forever. Quickest remedy is to log out when you realise it's taking too long, then come back in again. Then hit the destination icon on the right hand side of the screen, and you can go straight there, lag-free.

Does seem to take longer to load bigger accounts than smaller ones. Sometimes seems to take nearly as long to load my main account base, as it would take to actually build it. Smallest mini-me loads much faster.

recently my android take very long to go to map/faction hq and it utilize a lot of data in the process.. not sure what is happening...

and for your last point, bigger accounts take longer to load.. this is true.. minis are faster to load.
    someone from Deca/Gree have pointed that the number of inventories in your account affect the loading speed. even if you have recycled those old units , they are still remain inside your account (but not visible), i.e database are not compacted/clear... so it will get bigger and bigger..

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...
    Android, wifi

CC 888 701 464 mc
    CC 503 892 849 bc
    CC 608 943 190 pc
    CC 864 348 557 nc
    CC 502 240 575 a
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team players wanting to participate in syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe.

MW 712 849 183 mc
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code💥

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    iOS if fixed somewhat. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    It is taking a ridiculous amount of time for hits to register on a raid boss! Wth?!?!?! Android, of course...
    just hit and press the "back" button on android.... hits will be registered...