Flaming bag of ?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Flaming bag of ?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Flaming bag of ?

I recall seeing a splash of what looked like a flaming bag of something. Naturally I was in a frenzy of closing all of those annoying popups upon startup, so I really had no clue as to what it really was. So, after the HCB ended, I saw one popup in my daily point splash, of which I quickly closed.
    I have no clue as to what it was, or what account I received it on, and was wondering if anyone had any info on it, or if anyone actually paid attention.

Thanks, in advance!
    Android, wifi

CC 888 701 464 mc
    CC 503 892 849 bc
    CC 608 943 190 pc
    CC 864 348 557 nc
    CC 502 240 575 a
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team players wanting to participate in syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe.

MW 712 849 183 mc
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code💥

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's poop.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I recall seeing a splash of what looked like a flaming bag of something. Naturally I was in a frenzy of closing all of those annoying popups upon startup, so I really had no clue as to what it really was. So, after the HCB ended, I saw one popup in my daily point splash, of which I quickly closed.
    I have no clue as to what it was, or what account I received it on, and was wondering if anyone had any info on it, or if anyone actually paid attention.

Thanks, in advance!
    Heh, I saw it too... it was a bag with a jack-o-lantern face and fire coming out the top, a recycled image... it was the Wrapper for something...
    Line ID: clementine88