DECA, Team name changes DURING war & SA - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: DECA, Team name changes DURING war & SA

  1. #16
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    127
    Its easy to tell the difference in names via looking at the pop up screen. Capital and lower case I's and L's are a different size. If the name used has neither then there is a extra spacing somewhere because no 2 names can be exactly the same at the same time. There's always a difference.

  2. #17
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Its easy to tell the difference in names via looking at the pop up screen. Capital and lower case I's and L's are a different size. If the name used has neither then there is a extra spacing somewhere because no 2 names can be exactly the same at the same time. There's always a difference.
    I was in a team where a top team stole our name before. Was same way we had it

  3. #18
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    34
    Lol
    LoI
    (Those are different)

  4. #19
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Trumpamaniacs 4 LIFE
    Post Count
    333
    I think changing names should require some sort of signed and notarized standard form and acknowledgement from all other syndicates to ensure understanding and transparency.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

  5. #20
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I was in a team where a top team stole our name before. Was same way we had it
    Trust me it wasn't. There's no way. Go make a syn using a name already in use....

  6. #21
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    This post is ridiculous. Many players that have been playing this game since it became avail shakes their head at some of the complaints posted in this forum. Complaining about “ technical issues” etc is understood. Complaining about “ it’s not fair” is less than amusing.

    Just my opinion. Y’all entitled to your own thoughts,opinions and complaints.
    Very True

    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Its not the single players that's being talked about. The complaint is about the top syns changing syn names to a low ranked syn to steal points during war and S.A. And not everyone has same advantage. Low syns most likely don't have players that can buy vault after vault to help boost ranks.
    Im still baffled that you would label top teams as such.
    Its funny that i don't think the team would buy vault after vault.
    Join one of these top teams and you can see that its part of our strategy towards other top teams..
    Im sure we don't need to do it for smaller teams. Stats help against that.
    I run a camper syn that holds all my accts. I can make it to t150 by myself and still utilize a name change. The name changing can be done by t1 or t1000
    Therefore everyone has the same advantage so don't feel hurt because you don't use the same strategy as the next team.
    Besides, syn name changing isn't a secret strategy but it does help

  7. #22
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    This post is ridiculous. Many players that have been playing this game since it became avail shakes their head at some of the complaints posted in this forum. Complaining about “ technical issues” etc is understood. Complaining about “ it’s not fair” is less than amusing.

    Just my opinion. Y’all entitled to your own thoughts,opinions and complaints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Its not the single players that's being talked about. The complaint is about the top syns changing syn names to a low ranked syn to steal points during war and S.A. And not everyone has same advantage. Low syns most likely don't have players that can buy vault after vault to help boost ranks.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Its easy to tell the difference in names via looking at the pop up screen. Capital and lower case I's and L's are a different size. If the name used has neither then there is a extra spacing somewhere because no 2 names can be exactly the same at the same time. There's always a difference.
    Good to know.
    Always wondered about the letters and numbers "ll" "2" "II".

  8. #23
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    221
    But what advantage would a lower ranked syn have in changing name? They could say that they are a t10 team but if they get matched to a t75, they still cant do much as most accts wouldn't have the stats needed to hit. And during sa they can put up points but if that other team wants the points and can get them, then the change has no affect. Hence wasted gold for little or no benefit. The teams that change names usually change to a team ranked about 100 to 200 spots lower.

  9. #24
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    Not talking about war... talking about SA
    OP is referring to
    War & SA
    Nevertheless, Everyone has the chance to Change sydicate names and Player names
    This game doesn't offer much in strategy other than when you purchase gold.
    Gree already locked down all the events except Boss events.
    Geez, we utilize a simple thing (which is available to all players) and didn't expect that some would be bothered.
    Gree/DECA , please disregard a decision to stop name changes.

    I am bothered by the choice of words such as
    Obvious a cheat
    a hack
    When neither of these are employed.

  10. #25
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    221
    Yes everyone has the opportunity to change syn name or individual name, but the point of the post is that if no one can jump in or out, dl can't be changed, then why should name change be allowed? So they can gain the advantage of a lower ranked team that can't afford to change name 10 times a day during events. Most of the teams that change names don't need to use this tactic as they usually spend obscene amounts of money to ensure they win to get as high a rank as possible anyway.

  11. #26
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    894
    It is sad and pathetic when a top team has to hide behind another name during assult to gain points from smaller teams. Either give a number limit of how many name changes a month you can have or no changing during locked events or you have to contact support for a name change. Either way things need to change. For me this is one of the reasons I can’t stand assult, I am fed up of these whimpy teams too scared to show themselfs.
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 01-13-2018 at 04:33 AM.

  12. #27
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    34
    Pay attention to what's going on. I don't think they're too scared to show themselves or themselfs, but they know you'd be too scared to tap if you knew who they really were. It's strategy. Get over it.

  13. #28
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    Pay attention to what's going on. I don't think they're too scared to show themselves or themselfs, but they know you'd be too scared to tap if you knew who they really were. It's strategy. Get over it.
    Too scared? Seriously? More like give themselves a break rather than hand over their points to the big spenders. That's also strategy.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  14. #29
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Too scared? Seriously? More like give themselves a break rather than hand over their points to the big spenders. That's also strategy.
    That too. Towels.

  15. #30
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Yes everyone has the opportunity to change syn name or individual name,
    but the point of the post is that if no one can jump in or out, dl can't be changed, then why should name change be allowed?
    So they can gain the advantage of a lower ranked team that can't afford to change name 10 times a day during events. Most of the teams that change names don't need to use this tactic as they usually spend obscene amounts of money to ensure they win to get as high a rank as possible anyway.
    Hmm, I see what youre getting at.
    Lets clarify something to create a boundary.
    No one can join/ leave a syndicate should not compare to changing DL.
    Half your above statement voids your Post.
    Dl can be changed between wars.
    So name changing is ok based on changing the DL...
    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    It is sad and pathetic when a top team has to hide behind another name during assult to gain points from smaller teams. Either give a number limit of how many name changes a month you can have or no changing during locked events or you have to contact support for a name change. Either way things need to change. For me this is one of the reasons I can’t stand assult, I am fed up of these whimpy teams too scared to show themselfs.
    We don't hide behind names just to take your small points.
    Try being in t10 and see what's happening while we battle another team.
    Let me pose a question?
    Has ANY other player given you game advice to show you some strategy in any event? Or how to gain stats?

    Please refrain from calling us scared...check the leaderboards. Apparently we don't look like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    Pay attention to what's going on. I don't think they're too scared to show themselves or themselfs, but they know you'd be too scared to tap if you knew who they really were. It's strategy. Get over it.
    Well said.
    Let a t250 pull one of us t1-t10(even t15)
    They wouldn't do anything but possibly sneak in on a Skirmish in last 22sec (Ooh, a strategy!) <--- this is SA talk
    funny thing is that we all have the same chance here instead of using Gree Math ( we love those legendary items )

    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Too scared? Seriously? More like give themselves a break rather than hand over their points to the big spenders. That's also strategy.
    Well said. +1
    It keeps things interesting.
    We all know everyone looks at the LB, and can't help but smile.
    Our only downside is the long talks during the break and figuring out a new name..


    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    Not to offend, but this is a moot point.
    Crime City is labeled as an action game.
    Please avoid taking away our fun because its not your style of playing.
    We all play the game however we choose.
    Play the game. Don't let the game play you.
    Last edited by ghetto69143; 01-15-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •