Back to back Epic Boss?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Back to back Epic Boss?

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    691

    Back to back Epic Boss?

    Sooooo incredibly b-o-r-i-n-g. Couldn't just give us the weekend off? Its so easy to say "screw this" but then the reality sets in and you think about all the prizes tou will miss out on.
    Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This blows...
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    322
    I use to enjoy this event when it came around once or twice a month, back in the day. Lately it’s every dang week. Wasn’t pleased to see it again today. Ugh.

  3. #3
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    96
    Annoying the hell out of everyone and running back to back events that generate no revenue is a great way to kill the game off faster. That’s probably easier than fixing it

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    921
    Boring. At least raise the health on bosses.

  5. #5
    Moderator Rodimus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    420
    Great feedback!

    Gree/Deca does listen to the community and look into various ways to make the gaming experience better for years to come.

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Trumpamaniacs 4 LIFE
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    366
    Back to back to back..bruh
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Great feedback!

    Gree/Deca does listen to the community and look into various ways to make the gaming experience better for years to come.
    Lol sure they do

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    193
    Years to come?! Game will be shut down soon

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    921
    Ya they really listen. This is what the 5th or 6th EB in past 5 weeks.

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Ya they really listen. This is what the 5th or 6th EB in past 5 weeks.
    Jesus, stop the insanity. Personslly, I am now fed up with this event, done to death.
    If the lag wasn't so bad, it wouldn't suck so much. Maybe.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 01-24-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Can we at least not get the xp from it? I had some accts level 4 times just From this one event but I didn't wanna miss out on stats and mods. Otherwise I'd say screw it

  12. #12
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Can we at least not get the xp from it? I had some accts level 4 times just From this one event but I didn't wanna miss out on stats and mods. Otherwise I'd say screw it
    I said screw it. My minis have great attack and lousy defence like most people. They don’t need more attack and thats mostly what you get from EB. Geez, even the 24 hour LTQ with defence prizes ends up giving 50% more attack than defence gain. You may get stat gains from events, but what use is it? You can already beat just about everyone you need to and everyone can beat you, and defence is so hard to get, I’ll still be able to beat everyone I need to when the game shuts down

  13. #13
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    I said screw it. My minis have great attack and lousy defence like most people. They don’t need more attack and thats mostly what you get from EB. Geez, even the 24 hour LTQ with defence prizes ends up giving 50% more attack than defence gain. You may get stat gains from events, but what use is it? You can already beat just about everyone you need to and everyone can beat you, and defence is so hard to get, I’ll still be able to beat everyone I need to when the game shuts down
    I pick and choose as events, LTQ’s etc with my mini’s, checking out ahead of time what the prizes are. So far their Attack isn’t much stronger than their defense. Taking longer to strengthen in general, but they are balanced.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I pick and choose as events, LTQ’s etc with my mini’s, checking out ahead of time what the prizes are. So far their Attack isn’t much stronger than their defense. Taking longer to strengthen in general, but they are balanced.
    My main and second accts are ridiculously unbalanced, by 55+ trillion. My next 2 accts are off by 22T and 10T, and latest is much closer, only because I try not to do ltqs, especially those 24hr ones with the attack mods.
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  15. #15
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    My main and second accts are ridiculously unbalanced, by 55+ trillion. My next 2 accts are off by 22T and 10T, and latest is much closer, only because I try not to do ltqs, especially those 24hr ones with the attack mods.
    Defense mods only. Be patient with the minis. lol.

    I’ve actually started doing the same with my stronger players too. Just using them for battles,SA, Boss events (to help my team). No LTQ’s unless they have defense prizes and the rewards have to be worth it to even bother with them.
    Last edited by bevsxrs; 01-25-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •