Free gold for high level players

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Free gold for high level players

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246

    Free gold for high level players

    So it seems that if you are above level 270 or so, you get goals that give free gold. Why do only these players get it? Should be available to all players.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    195
    Free gold on iOS videos would be nice too

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    940
    Lol It is available to all players. You even state that it is when you reach level 270.

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Lol It is available to all players. You even state that it is when you reach level 270.
    Yep. Get to level 270 and It’ll be avail to you too.

  5. #5
    Master of Musings TZora's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,972
    high lvl players get a hell lot of disadvantage in so many events, you wont speak for that, would u? cheecky lil bas...

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    So it seems that if you are above level 270 or so, you get goals that give free gold. Why do only these players get it? Should be available to all players.
    Because higher level players have been playing alot longer and this is an award for sticking with the game. Question for you, why should New players get this gold?. if you want the gold then you need to earn it.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    high lvl players get a hell lot of disadvantage in so many events, you wont speak for that, would u? cheecky lil bas...
    I dont know what "disadvantages" high level players have as I'm not one. My highest is 125 that I have had for about 3 years. Working hard to keep level down as that is what I've seen players with those high accts say they wish they had done. I have seen lots of those same players say they have a lot of advantages as well.

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    Because higher level players have been playing alot longer and this is an award for sticking with the game. Question for you, why should New players get this gold?. if you want the gold then you need to earn it.
    Why shouldnt newer players get some free gold for completing goals? Might make them stay and start to spend more. Not leave the game since they can't compete with others.

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    769
    I have one goal up and I am now at level 253. I need to beat 25 players above level 251 for 10 gold.
    Thanks, but no thanks. I do not want to waste my time and attack 25 players. Especially with the lag, its horrendous. Just looking at a rivals profile takes minutes! Even if there was no lag, I would pass. I will stick to watching videos, and it won't add to levelling up.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 02-15-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Go Fund Chief some teeth
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I dont know what "disadvantages" high level players have as I'm not one. My highest is 125 that I have had for about 3 years. Working hard to keep level down as that is what I've seen players with those high accts say they wish they had done. I have seen lots of those same players say they have a lot of advantages as well.
    The main disadvantage is who do you think gets targeted more during battles, a lvl 300 or a lvl 125? Who do you think will score higher ip per hit, a lvl 300 hitting another lvl 300, or a lvl 125 hitting a lvl 300? Common sense kid. But all this doesnt really matter since nobody can compete in battles anymore since top ranked players can score over 30m+ without buying gold thanks to the nice battle health regeneration mods that now make it pointless to even bother putting another dime into this game.
    Last edited by Rodimus; 02-12-2018 at 05:56 AM.

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    But all this doesnt really matter since nobody can compete in battles anymore since top ranked players can score over 30m+ without buying gold thanks to the nice battle health regeneration mods that now make it pointless to even bother putting another dime into this game.
    I will agree with you on that. I have seen lots of players say that they have regen so fast, only takes about 10 seconds for them to be full again.

  12. #12
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    407
    The goals start at 250 and very 10 levels you will get new goal telling you to win "x" amount of fights against players of level 10 more than you

    If not mistaken goal 5/5 is "x" fights against level 300 for 50 gold with RP
    If your rivals list is messed up, have funn searching for lvl 300s
    Last edited by ghetto69143; 02-22-2018 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Was wrong at , but not now

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    The goals start at 250 and very 10 levels you will get new goal telling you to win "x" amount of fights against players of same level.

    If not mistaken goal 5/5 is "x" fights against level 300 for 50 gold with RP
    If your rivals list is messed up, have funn searching for lvl 300s
    That's not right. I just got to level 300 and no new goal. I was hoping for one but no luck.

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    Because higher level players have been playing alot longer and this is an award for sticking with the game. Question for you, why should New players get this gold?. if you want the gold then you need to earn it.
    And how do you earn gold? Please let me know that way I can compete with those that spend obscene amounts of money on this game.

  15. #15
    Articulate Author ghetto69143's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo13 View Post
    That's not right. I just got to level 300 and no new goal. I was hoping for one but no luck.
    Im not attacking you but you might have missed the splashscreens or attributed the popups to another goal.
    I assure you the goal starts on level 250 and every 10 levels the gold increases.

    The goal titles -
    " Beyond The Limit "
    I- 25 players Lvl 260 -
    II- 25 players Lvl 270 -
    III- 25 players Lvl 280 -
    IV- 25 players Lvl 290 -
    V- defeat 25 players of level 300 - 1000rp & 50g
    I will others on gm if they have goals present Lvl 250-290

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •