Crime city YouTube hacks
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Crime city YouTube hacks

  1. #1
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71

    Crime city YouTube hacks

    I am making this post because I am constantly reading posts on here of people saying you can hack the game just watch on you tube. Look at the date on the YouTube videos they are OLD. You can NOT do those hacks anymore if you have a JB iPhone u can no longer edit the plist in ifile. If you try doing that hack like the videos on YouTube your game gets corrupted and you have to re download the app. So please stop saying people are hacking the game just watch on YouTube. Cause this is not true anymore those hacks are old and no longer work. Funzio patched them in a September update. So there you have it the YouTube hacks DO NOT work anymore.

  2. #2
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by 631killa View Post
    I am making this post because I am constantly reading posts on here of people saying you can hack the game just watch on you tube. Look at the date on the YouTube videos they are OLD. You can NOT do those hacks anymore if you have a JB iPhone u can no longer edit the plist in ifile. If you try doing that hack like the videos on YouTube your game gets corrupted and you have to re download the app. So please stop saying people are hacking the game just watch on YouTube. Cause this is not true anymore those hacks are old and no longer work. Funzio patched them in a September update. So there you have it the YouTube hacks DO NOT work anymore.
    Great info.

    Now explain the obvious cheaters.

  3. #3
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71
    Whose a cheater maybe if you knew what the updates where for you would know this along with everyone else. Idk any cheater cause there is no known hack for this game anymore and if you see someone with insane stats it's probably a developer or a rich person.

  4. #4
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71
    If they would read the descriptions for the YouTube videos it clearly says this does NOT work anymore

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    528
    The @631killa guy once pm me that info, and keep repeating that again & again & again ....

    So what is your purpose @631killa? you want to tell people that you are either developer or a rich person, right ? and people should not report you to funzio as a cheater ?

    Have you seen skill point cheat on youtube ? I believe not, they have not mentioned about that on youtube. I report 1 and that guy disappear.

  6. #6
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71
    What are you saying guy there was a post on these forums with links to YouTube videos of people hackig the game so I watched these videos and made a post simply telling everyone that people are not hacking the game with this anymore cause it was patched hOw this makes me a cheater I do not know maybe your the cheater trying to cover yourself up

  7. #7
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71
    And people continue to say people are hacking the game this way I'm simply trying to explain to them that that is no true. You can report me all you want to cause I'm not a cheater I despise them.

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    528
    yeah, as youtube can't help, how can you become a cheater ? It's just too late for you....

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    200
    631killa, Im sure there is only one way to hack software and that single way was shown on youtube. Hackers adapt and im sure that their are people who are smart enough and have enough time on their hands to find a way to hack an app. There are hackers capable of much greater feats. The youtube videos you are describing just displayed very easy ways that any person with a jailbroken phone could hack the game previously before the fix. I would expect a better hacker to have a much more sophistacated method by now.

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by 631killa View Post
    And people continue to say people are hacking the game this way I'm simply trying to explain to them that that is no true. You can report me all you want to cause I'm not a cheater I despise them.
    If you happen to be super strong, I may report you. Unfortunately, you may not have that chance.

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    71
    I think you just like me khung cause your on these forums 24/7 following every post I make maybe you need to get a life and stop trolling on forums I find nothing wrong with me telling people that continue to say people hack this game with the you tube videos that it's not true how that makes me a cheater I do not know.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Outside Chicago
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by khung003 View Post
    yeah, as youtube can't help, how can you become a cheater ? It's just too late for you....
    Yeah, if it's not on you tube it can't be done. C'mon everyone knows that.

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
    Yeah, if it's not on you tube it can't be done. C'mon everyone knows that.
    who cares??? I report some and they disappear in my rival list. I don't care they are cheaters or not, I just don't like them, that all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •