As a newcomer what country...

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: As a newcomer what country...

Post Count

As a newcomer what country...

Do you recommend starting with? I was thinking about china, but since I don't know how the game works, I can't really make an informed decision.

What do people recommend?

Post Count
    Click on the clipboard, then more, then help, then faq. There is a list of what advantage each country has.

In the UK only because there was no Canada! But now that I'm at the higher levels I'm making good use ofbthe seapower bonus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why aint' Canada on there? Helllooooooo developers???

Canada didn't make the cut due to the overpowered mounty bonus.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Essentially bumping this thread as a plead for "Canada" specific limited edition gold units.

Mountie for infantry. Maple submarine for sea. LAV III for ground. CH-113 Labrador for air.

I would definitely be tempted to purchase gold with such a development.

But a question for developers: What was the reasoning behind the 6 current armies and is there any chance that you will add more in some later update? I'm sure that would spice up the game if it were to ever grow stagnant.
    Modern war player for over a year now. Add me at 996-010-972 (Chupika).

Note: Not too active since finding out about Lord of the Dragons (plug plug). Invite code 748-212-072 if you're interested in starting off strong.

Post Count
    I'd recommend UK. You don't get any boosts on energy, or stamina regeneration, but you can get a lot of good, low loss sea units. Other unit types seem to have, in general higher loss rates,.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    I'd recommend UK. You don't get any boosts on energy, or stamina regeneration, but you can get a lot of good, low loss sea units. Other unit types seem to have, in general higher loss rates,.
    Agreed....

I picked American, because I thought it was obviously the best military force(irl), now that I look back i should choose Iran for the increase energy since i like doing missions, but with whats going on in the world it might have been smarter not too.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle View Post
    I picked American, because I thought it was obviously the best military force(irl), now that I look back i should choose Iran for the increase energy since i like doing missions, but with whats going on in the world it might have been smarter not too.
    It's ok it's just a game...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just pick one and commit to it. If you choose UK - then you for sure want to get the Naval Research center p to level 10 for the most Maximus maximum boost to your Sea Units and buy Gold Sea units if you are a Gold player and build an immense Naval force. If you want to build more of an Air Force, choose Russia and get your Air Hanger up to level 10 and buy the crap out of Hornets & Ospreys.

I started out USA and switched to Russia.

good Luck
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Russia for air power or UK for Sea power. Russia for attack or UK for defense.

Overall I would choose Russia. I think it has a little bit of an edge at my level (~75).

Lurker
    Post Count
    to put it simply, if you want a boost for a unit type, get china (infantry, quite inexpensive but weak) Germany (Ground, somewhat decent) Russia (Air, stronger than ground but more expensive) or UK (sea, very powerful but somewhat costly). Choose Iran or America if you want increased energy or stamina regen.
    If it exists, blow it up.