Taking all of someones money

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking all of someones money

Lurker
    Post Count

Taking all of someones money

Last night I stumbled upon a rival and attacked. It seem they had a ton of $$ each time I attacked I got no less than $20,000. The player messaged me to stop and called me an a$$hole and D@#*Head. I cleaned him out of about $100,000 then stopped. What would you have done?

Post Count
    Well if he had been polite I would have stopped perhaps. But in that case I would have cleaned him out, then gone through his base blowing up everything that could be blown up. Then posted on his wall how much I deeply appreciated his generosity and that I hoped to see him again very soon.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Originally he asked me to stop with out using vulgar terms. He Requested to be an Allie and I confirmed. After the fact he called me an a$$hole and d@#$head. I dropped him as an allie an have been gunning for him since. Should have cleaned him out from the beginning

Lurker
    Post Count
    double post

Lurker
    Post Count
    Teknoman is like a chiwowo dog nipping at my heels that keeps atacking me losing his money and asking me if i was ready to join him yet. how long should i let him pay me for. hes making me alot of money but i feel a little guilty for the dumb boy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    keep taking the money is what i was trying to say

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I always take Max my attack. My spoils for building correctly. I try not to attack the same person day after day, unless they stand out. Then I clean them out every chance I get. Again... gleefully ... its the little things

Post Count
    If someone is giving u good money. Just clean them out.

For me there arent that many targets. Usually the same 10-15 people over and over again. Theres probably quite a few people that have seen my name on their news 50+ times.

Post Count
    I have the same problem, always the same people who are probably sick of me by now. Technically the idea behind the game is to attack and make money from the other player or his base otherwise we'd all be just sitting around building stuff for no good reason.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks I am new to the game. I also find myself targeting Rivals who have over the top names such as "Insert Name Here" Badass - killer, coldbloodedkiller, killu, etc. I find alot of these guys just buy their way up levels. I am holding off spending a dime as long as I can. What is the general consensus regarding buying your way up?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmm... just thought of a nasty strategy to get all the high level people allied up, then only the weak will show up in the attack lists.
    CC - Barbie Girl 652 893 952
    MW - Beware 391 081 005

Post Count
    Kind of kills the challenge for me so I haven't bought anything. I do like the game and realize that the money goes to support the developers but buying my way to the top isn't a challenge so I wouldn't do it. I'm at L 65.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    I havent bought anything either. And i dont think it works that way for the ally idea. When im allied with too many people just no one shows up on my rivals list. Thats why i try not to add most people that i actually recognize, because id lose a rival to attack

My father used medicaid briefly, i think some hospital and a few months in a nursing home...before he died.

Thanks,
    wedding bands

Post Count
    Nothing says wedding romance like talking about your fictitious father dying after months of bottom-dollar medical treatment.