How long is the imunity period?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How long is the imunity period?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How long is the imunity period?

After you attack someone and they get too weak, how long do you have to wait before you can attack'em again?

Post Count
    At first I had assumed it was as long as it would take them to regain stamina. But after sitting on one person's base for quite a while (30 min) waiting for them to recover, I noticed that the recovery never seemed to take place. So I suspect there is something in the game algorithm to prevent such 'camping'.

Post Count
    I think its around 2 or 3 hours. I believe everyone loses immunity at the same time. Because usually a group of people are ready to be attacked again at the same time even if they were attacked at different times. Once i even attacked someone 15 times in a row, i assume i got him right when immunity was being lifted, because normally i could only attack that very same guy 7-8 times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    I think its around 2 or 3 hours. I believe everyone loses immunity at the same time. Because usually a group of people are ready to be attacked again at the same time even if they were attacked at different times. Once i even attacked someone 15 times in a row, i assume i got him right when immunity was being lifted, because normally i could only attack that very same guy 7-8 times.
    Thanks, I feel the same way. there must be time nodes.
    Last edited by zynshmily; 01-01-2012 at 03:19 PM.