Finding LOW LEVEL mafia players
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding LOW LEVEL mafia players

Finding LOW LEVEL mafia players

Im on level 100+, and most people I see on my rival list have 400-500 mafia..

Then every so often.. I'll see a full rival list of players with 20-150 mafia!

It's so good, just wondering.. Is there a trick to get this sort of list up? If so.. I'd like to do it more than once a day..
    Crime city mafia code: 496 285 384. On all the time - wan't max mafia members. Add me!

Articulate Author
    The same thing happens to me every now and then. I'm only at level 70 and have like 310 mafia members, but every now and then my rivals list will show players that have like 70 mafia members. Then it'll go right back to normal.

Consistent Contributor
    such a coward!! only aim to weak & defenseless people. how to show this person in my rival list everyday, I would like to f*ck him a few times/day.

Verbose Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    such a coward!! only aim to weak & defenseless people. how to show this person in my rival list everyday, I would like to f*ck him a few times/day.
    Isn't it more cowardly to try and hide by keeping your mafia small, just sayin'.
    Dorian- 719 824 375 - lvl 139 - IPH = $1,128,239 - Atk 41280 - Def - 48308 - 714 Mafia

Consistent Contributor
    they don't hide, no one can hide in this game, the rival list show people with similar stats, if you are 500 mobs and ask to fight those 20-150 mobs, it's coward. But if you are 20 mobs & fight 20 mobs, it's fair.

Verbose Veteran
    they don't hide, no one can hide in this game, the rival list show people with similar stats, if you are 500 mobs and ask to fight those 20-150 mobs, it's coward. But if you are 20 mobs & fight 20 mobs, it's fair.
    Getting matched with people of similar stats is not my experience at all.
    I get matched with people within one level of my own regardless of what peoples stats are.
    I see people with 3000/6000 atk/def all the way up to 15000/16000.
    And always people with full mafia like me.
    Last edited by Dorian Gray; 01-05-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added mafia comment
    Dorian- 719 824 375 - lvl 139 - IPH = $1,128,239 - Atk 41280 - Def - 48308 - 714 Mafia

Articulate Author
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
    Getting matched with people of similar stats is not my experience at all.
    I get matched with people within one level of my own regardless of what peoples stats are.
    I see people with 3000/6000 atk/def all the way up to 15000/16000.
    And always people with full mafia like me.
    Yeah exactly. Only when this bug happens do I see rivals with mafia much lower than me, but I see rivals that have over 1000 mafia to my 300. I know you can only take 500 to a fight, but that's still 200 more than me. And I see rivals that have 5-6K more attack and defense than I do. They're all within 2 levels of me though, so what can you do. Some people are better at this game and some people are worse. If you've played the game well and have 5K more attack than the other rivals at your level then more power to you. It's not like he's level 100 and looking to attack people at level 30. The goal of this game is to win fights and you do that by attacking rivals that are weaker than you. The game tries to keep it fair by only allowing you to attack rivals that are within a couple levels of you until you get to the really high levels apparently.

Isn't it more cowardly to try and hide by keeping your mafia small, just sayin'.
    Something I find interesting about this forum is the polarization of just about everything. I think the logical answer is to grow mafia gradually as resources become available, but the specific advice offered seems to be one of "add everyone, max it out immediately, even if you don't have equipment" and "keep it at 25 forever, never add anybody".

For me seeing people with alot less mafia then me would be no good for completing my Championship round (38) goals.
    The goal now for me is to fight and win 75 consecutive fights against players with 420 or more mafia.

I only have 387 in my mafia now.

BTW, players on my level (77) can only use 385 mafia anyway...lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopdido1980 View Post
    Yeah exactly. Only when this bug happens do I see rivals with mafia much lower than me, but I see rivals that have over 1000 mafia to my 300. I know you can only take 500 to a fight, but that's still 200 more than me. And I see rivals that have 5-6K more attack and defense than I do. They're all within 2 levels of me though, so what can you do. Some people are better at this game and some people are worse. If you've played the game well and have 5K more attack than the other rivals at your level then more power to you. It's not like he's level 100 and looking to attack people at level 30. The goal of this game is to win fights and you do that by attacking rivals that are weaker than you. The game tries to keep it fair by only allowing you to attack rivals that are within a couple levels of you until you get to the really high levels apparently.
    you have 300 mobs & you see people with 500 mobs. It does not mean people with 500 mobs can see you in their rival list.

I have 500 mobs & I see all 500 mobs, I don't see anyone with 300 mobs.

Anyway, those who ask to attack weaklings are coward.

Verbose Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Something I find interesting about this forum is the polarization of just about everything. I think the logical answer is to grow mafia gradually as resources become available, but the specific advice offered seems to be one of "add everyone, max it out immediately, even if you don't have equipment" and "keep it at 25 forever, never add anybody".
    Just as a single data point from someone under lvl 90:
    I've always used full mafia for my level and have a 7558/303 W/L ratio and 90% of my losses came from when I thought it was atk # vs atk # very early in the game.
    That's not to say the small mafia strategy doesn't work for people, I'm sure it does. I think that's why you get the polarized advice. Both strats have merit.

That's not to say the small mafia strategy doesn't work for people, I'm sure it does. I think that's why you get the polarized advice. Both strats have merit.
    Sure, but I mean I rarely see something like "start small, grow big". Everyone seems to advocate "start big, stay big" or "start small, stay small".

Banned
    I agree, people here can be extremists. The game is like that though. I wanted to build my mafia slowly, only adding people as I could afford to equip them, but my rivals list started showing me only players with maxed mafia, so I had to max out too and just use the garbage equipment I didn't want to keep using. There were a few thousand stat points in my garbage though, so I wonder if the game could see that I had available stats going unused.

Either way, I had a smallish mafia (under 300) and my stats were comparable to my rivals pre-list change. Seemed fair to me. But then I got matched with rivals who had stats where mine should have been. So the game forced me to go to one extreme. I never thought of having a small mafia as a tactic, I just though it was something that made logical sense. There isn't much point to having a large unequipped mafia.

Sure, but I mean I rarely see something like "start small, grow big". Everyone seems to advocate "start big, stay big" or "start small, stay small".
    it makes sense to start small at the beginning and expanding slowly as resources allow. i initially had 50 mafia, slowly expanded to 100, then 200. currently, i am at maximum size for my level. this strategy worked perfectly for me.
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Verbose Veteran
    Anyway, those who ask to attack weaklings are coward.
    Don't hunter's take very powerful weapons into the wild to kill animals that have no way of protecting themselves.
    Not that I have anything against hunting. I just thought that was a funny comment coming from someone with your name. lol