Best lootable items - Page 3

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Best lootable items

  1. #31
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Post Count
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    You did a survey or something?
    Yes.

    Why don't you go read some of the other threads before you go running around telling people what to do with the wisdom of your four posts. Lurk for a bit and get a feel for the forum before you start spouting off.

  2. #32
    Consistent Contributor allhaildiscordia's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Post Count
    200
    Finally got the Double Decker from the helicopter gunship on the Army Base (HD/Beta only)

  3. #33
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Post Count
    804
    The Double Decker looks like a london bus

    Funzio - plz plz can you employ 2-3 full time mods - you guys are a rich company, a bit of moderation would be most welcomed ya?

  4. #34
    Prominent Poet i need muney's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Problem?
    Post Count
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Yes.

    Why don't you go read some of the other threads before you go running around telling people what to do with the wisdom of your four posts. Lurk for a bit and get a feel for the forum before you start spouting off.
    blah blah frog bash chicken muffins. quit spamming EVERYONE knows it's you.

  5. #35
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    11
    Been trying to get armour off mike Howard 12 clicks later nothing seems a waste of time have an iPad 2 an game is updated to latest going for 3 more clicks an I'm giving up.

  6. #36
    Prominent Poet PawnXIIX's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Post Count
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike1 View Post
    Been trying to get armour off mike Howard 12 clicks later nothing seems a waste of time have an iPad 2 an game is updated to latest going for 3 more clicks an I'm giving up.
    Can you check the last post date? ^^' Just saying lol. 6 month old necro hehe.

    I'm not even sure that many of the drops in here exist any more. DD's changed as well as the M4s. Helicopter gunship is a terrible place for DDs, that's how old this is :P
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

  7. #37
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    67
    pointless to farm for these as they are high levels only by that i mean unless you're powerful you'll level up WAYYY too fast and then get ****d for it later on

  8. #38
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    11
    Thats what I was thinking a waste of time levelling up to fast already without doing missions yeah I notice it was an old post but though give a few tries I'm just coming up to level 135 going to camp just use my income to level up my buildings.

  9. #39
    Consistent Contributor NV555's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Post Count
    148
    Ok stupid question I'm sure but going to ask anyway.

    Is the airport and bus job still a drop for DD?

    I have been working on it for 2 weeks not one drop.

    I'm Lv 103 if not this location any suggestions for a good farming location?


    Thanks,
    Las Vegas Nevada

  10. #40
    Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Post Count
    236
    Yes mate, the Empire City bus has comparable stats to the DD and also has a better drop rate IMO. Found at the red light district.

    FwD Syndicate Medals:



    http://www.famouswhendead.info/

  11. #41
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Post Count
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by NV555 View Post
    Ok stupid question I'm sure but going to ask anyway.

    Is the airport and bus job still a drop for DD?

    I have been working on it for 2 weeks not one drop.

    I'm Lv 103 if not this location any suggestions for a good farming location?


    Thanks,
    I got my DD's from the Chemical Plant Police Car Job drop rate wasn't the best but got 140 of them in about 2 months

  12. #42
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Post Count
    227
    has anyone noticed that drop rate has been reduced dramatically at the last 2 days?

  13. #43
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Post Count
    3,244
    Quote Originally Posted by balax View Post
    has anyone noticed that drop rate has been reduced dramatically at the last 2 days?
    I've actually noticed an increase in drop rates. I've been farming NATO gas masks for the past 3 days getting 4 per day. Today I woke up hit the control tower and got 4 masks in a row. This number will probably double as the day goes on.

  14. #44
    Consistent Contributor NV555's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Post Count
    148
    Joaquim how did your drop rate end up for the day?

    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    I've actually noticed an increase in drop rates. I've been farming NATO gas masks for the past 3 days getting 4 per day. Today I woke up hit the control tower and got 4 masks in a row. This number will probably double as the day goes on.
    Las Vegas Nevada

  15. #45
    Consistent Contributor NV555's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Post Count
    148
    Should I drop 2 Mill on the Chemical Plant Pilice car job or just stay at the Airport bus FYI still not one DD yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daz-st View Post
    I got my DD's from the Chemical Plant Police Car Job drop rate wasn't the best but got 140 of them in about 2 months
    Las Vegas Nevada

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •