This game is a SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH REAL MONEY! - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This game is a SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING WITH REAL MONEY!

thats well bad but im having the worse luck my attack is dropping dramatically wen i
    loose just 1 week unit i went from having 2850 attack to 1980 after about 30 fights explain that
    Last edited by SGTGLENNRANSON; 01-14-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Learn how to play be4 you throw real money away...

Your rant only shows how shallow you know about this game.

[sidenote]
    @JMC

I've lost $160,000 in one night to one player. Not a gold buyer, a few weeks ago, and only 1200 more attack than my defense.

Within the last week, I lost another $150,000 to another player, same ballpark of stats.

Neither time did I have anywhere NEAR a 10% loss max of out of vault cash. It was PILES AND PILES of cash I didn't have vaulted.

Two safe conclusions you can draw from this:
    1. You can lose FAR more than 10% of your out of vault cash.
    2. I have the tendency to forget to vault cash from time to time.

[/sidenote]

Ok suppose you have 1,000,000 sitting outside your vault and you are attacked and lose
    You lose 100,000 leaving 900,000
    player hits attack again, you lose 90,000 leaving 810,000
    player hits attack again, you lose 81,000 leaving 729,000
    they can do this till you are too weak to fight.
    If the attacks are nearly immediately one after the other the game will probably report the above 3 attacks as you were attacked by player x and lost 271,000 which is why it appears to be way more than 10%

Hope that explains it a bit better.
    Modern War Id j 331 793 588

Add 806.292.638

It's a game. I lost 380,000 in one attack coz one job finished while I was asleep. But it's just a game. I don't normally raid people for money. If you can't have fun here then you can quit. Otherwise, you should start to learn how to play? Most important is to keep yourself happy. Whatever achievement you get here has nothing to do with real life....

Sweet Jesus....

Don't purchase over a million game dollars of cash unless you have a plan to spend it IMMEDIATELY.

Saying 'The vault is only $50k' means that you must have not bothered to build up your base to be anywhere near ready to handle that kind of cash.

I don't pay real money for this game. The only way I would do it is if I had an expansion slot, construction and upgrade ready that would take all the cash I couldn't vault.

You were unlucky, screaming and reporting to credit card companies, God and the FBI just makes it clear how little you know about this game.

I just replied to the duplicate post over in the Tech forums, but in short: We have a bug with the newsfeed. It is displaying multiple attacks from the same person as one bigger attack. When you see big numbers in one attack, what happened was someone attacked you five times (until you were temporarily too weak to fight) and the nesfeed shows the aggregate number.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipmode View Post
    Sweet Jesus....

Don't purchase over a million game dollars of cash unless you have a plan to spend it IMMEDIATELY.
    What do you think I was doing? I was spending! I DIDNT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO SPEND IT! How do you justify losing all the money within 2 minutes?

SCAM!

DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO FUNZIO! SCAM ARTIST!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I just replied to the duplicate post over in the Tech forums, but in short: We have a bug with the newsfeed. It is displaying multiple attacks from the same person as one bigger attack. When you see big numbers in one attack, what happened was someone attacked you five times (until you were temporarily too weak to fight) and the nesfeed shows the aggregate number.
    So your a developer? How do you sleep knowing you scam people that play your game? $20 I thought that would help me in the game ended up a donation to you... you should be ashamed that you do not look out for people that SPEND money on your free game.... COMPLETELY SHAMEFUL!