Anyone at $300,000 per hour yet? - Page 5

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone at $300,000 per hour yet?

Post Count
    I do agree about the supply depot and like you I do prefer the longer sched buildings (although i do have 2 level 3 electricity plants) the only thing is the wait for the higher upgrades. 42 and 60hr time upgrades are a painful part of the game.
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    $282,00 per hour/ lvl 32 - will be at $290K shortly.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    Now thats serious camping! hey NightStalker, if you're reading can you possibly give us a breakdown of your buildings so we all know what we have to aspire to?
    Thats an awesome amount to be collecting. Hats off to you fella
    he has over 2mil income per hour.

Big gold spender.. Fun to see his base!.. but I think he doesnt have much fun in this game..
    I mean he has full gold army and whats the point having lots of income?
    ^ that part I dont get it.. thats the reason too I dont want to get full gold army..

You can't destroy the buildings... only raid some % cash.

mehhhhh
    Y U NO MAKE IN BINARY? ok.
    Level: 1111010
    Attack: 1111001000110000
    Defense: 1111001000110000

My MW number: 00110011001111011000111000001010

Post Count
    He prob enjoys building his base as much as he likes having a big indestructible army.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JackoV View Post
    he has over 2mil income per hour.

Big gold spender.. Fun to see his base!.. but I think he doesnt have much fun in this game..
    I mean he has full gold army and whats the point having lots of income?
    ^ that part I dont get it.. thats the reason too I dont want to get full gold army..

You can't destroy the buildings... only raid some % cash.

mehhhhh
    meh, that does suck. No point in playing if all you want is a full gold army. Then it's not about skill but more of a pi55ing contest. Better for them to play Pac-man
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Lurker
    Post Count

Multiple Upgrades

Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades. OR allowing users to "contribute" their cash towards various purchases, such as if there was a building i wanted to buy for $1,000,000 but I only have $300,000 now, I can put the entire 300K towards the 1M purchase price and then eventually 300K more and then 300K and then the rest of it and once I do that I finally get to purchase the building.

Either of those two things would make it a lot more enjoyable at level 73.
    MW: 833-585-872

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am making $263,328 an hour, and I'm at level 11....lol...not $300K I know, but I will get there.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GI Jane View Post
    Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades.

Yeah it would be a lot better. But I doubt they will do that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GI Jane View Post
    Has anyone else besides me requested the developers to allow for simultaneous upgrades? That would take a lot of the pain away from the 42, 50 and 60 hour upgrades. OR allowing users to "contribute" their cash towards various purchases, such as if there was a building i wanted to buy for $1,000,000 but I only have $300,000 now, I can put the entire 300K towards the 1M purchase price and then eventually 300K more and then 300K and then the rest of it and once I do that I finally get to purchase the building.

I disagree on number 2. It will only make pvp more undesirable. It's alrdy half dead, if tht were to be implemented, it will kill it completely. No point in attcking since plyrs will nvr hv unvaulted cash.

On number 1, i'm nt sure.
    Think bout this. If u cn upgrade simultaneously, then reaching lvl 10 fr all buildings will be pretty much easy n fast. Not sure if it'll still be fun whn u dnt hv anythng to achieve fr. The game's life span wud be shortened since plyrs will get bored faster.

I'm alrdy bored n nt spending as much time playing as i used to do bcoz of the pvp. If nt fr this forum, i probably wud hv log on 5 mins once or twice a day
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT