Lockbox Diamonds Stop After 9

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockbox Diamonds Stop After 9

Post Count

Lockbox Diamonds Stop After 9

The "randomized" chance of getting a diamond from the lockboxes is NOT uniform for diamonds #1 through #10. It is roughly 50% (or less) for diamonds #1 through #9, and just about impossible to get the 10th. I've spent an embarrassing amount of gold trying to get that 10th diamond. Ive unlocked somewhere in the range of 25 - 30 boxes since I got my 9th.

Can anyone else confirm that the odds are rigged, or should I quit and start buying lottery tickets?

Funzio, if you're reading this, please double check your scripts to make sure that the cutoff is >10 and not >=10, or tell us why it is ok to rig your odds, unless you do not have any legal obligation to disclose this to the people that are filling your wallets (and purses).

Post Count
    I think there is one person on this forum who got the SIG, Max. Everyone else is stuck at 9 or under.

I'm saving my gold for like the last 24 hours, hooked up on caffeine, start a movie marathon, and just go hardcore every hour on this. If that not gonna work at the end, I'm gonna throw my phone out the window.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The good news is that you still have 5 days to get it.

Post Count
    Yeah, ive failed the last 5 times and still stuck with 6 diamonds.
    Crime City - (162-077-971) Level 227 (The Phoenix)
    Modern War - (463-545-883) Level 117 (Sgt. Storms)
    Kingdom Age - (965-395-858) Level 91 (PhoenixST)
    Monster Quest - (215-849-874) Level 34 (PhoenixST)
    Updated: 06/25/2013

PM me if you want to add me so I know who you are.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm stuck at 9 as well. I've opened over 35 lockboxes at 9 diamonds (yes, spending gold and spending gold to reset timer) and still nothing. My god it must be a very low percentage.

Banned
    Post Count
    You don't even wanna hear what I've got to say...73 boxes opened since my 9th with no diamond. I sure got tons of useless punker jackets though.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have seen a few diamond sigs. The icon doesn't show up for it in HD though.

I only have three diamonds, and there are five days left. You people who have 9 and are complaining...

There's an old saying that goes something like "fools and their money are easily separated". I think Funzio has that framed in their office.

Post Count
    there is five days people need to be more patient, if worst comes to worst on the last day then get some gold if really need to, but before then i would just wait it out.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Consistent Contributor JimmyShines's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    I think there is one person on this forum who got the SIG, Max. Everyone else is stuck at 9 or under.
    Max, plus a few other forum members are beta testers, and I believe all of us got the sig during the beta test. Don't worry, you'll all get the sig, there are many days left to go.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just hope that the 10th diamond isn't a carrot they're dangling out there that no one can get. Maybe they could do a diamond sale on the last day of this. 100 gold per diamond. I'll keep trying at it still, but I've switched my strategy up.

By the way, I have a trunk full of punker jackets I'm selling on the street corner in my hood. I'll let them go REAL cheap. Come to my swap meet!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
    By the way, I have a trunk full of punker jackets I'm selling on the street corner in my hood. I'll let them go REAL cheap. Come to my swap meet!
    Those are still good at my level...LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola Gets View Post
    Those are still good at my level...LET'S MAKE A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They're so worthless to me that I'd give them all to you in exchange for a turkey pastrami sandwich from your deli.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck to all of us. Hope we all get 10 diamonds!

Banned
    Post Count
    Lets just say it will be a nail biting final day for all of us...Just what Funzio wanted...

Post Count
    It's completely possible. There is a spoon. It took me a total of 34 opened boxes to get 10 diamonds. Probably had at least 50 failed attempts over that span.