ENOUGH!!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ENOUGH!!

Consistent Contributor allhaildiscordia's Avatar
    Post Count

ENOUGH!!

I just got con(ziod) into spending US$90 on 1130 (650+2x240) gold for what?!?!? Trying to get my the last 2 emeralds. I'm at 8/10. I got bunch of guns I can't use because I have good M4A1 numbers, some cash, and some respect I would have gotten doing the Hitman/Thug Life missions, and maybe 1 or 2 useful vehicles.

I admit, I've been drinking, but 1130 gold in pursuit of at 290/243 weapon, vs. the # of crates that gold would have bought.

I'm about done on this "game", aka gambling simulator.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You're so close to beating the game. I can feel it!
    RETIRED

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't say that you'll get a backlash of haters saying I told you so and I would never spend cash eta eta.

First can I join your club on had 8 ems. spent money to buy gold and still on 8 ems. lol.

Post Count
    Man, I thought you've quit already. Can you please please please answer my PM?
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

First tramstamp now you I wish you "legends" would just stfu and play the game instead of whining and quitting and not doing your responsibility. Stamp abandoned the duty of the econ competition and now instead of doing the loot list you ***** and ***** about your bad regrets whell tell you what no one cares. The only legend I respect anymore is Burn the rest of you are all ingratefful whiners. Yeah this isnt my regular account go ahead and whine some more losers.

Post Count
    ^^^ lol. they hated on spider-man too.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Banned
    Post Count
    Firstly he's a chicken **** regular that made a new account just to flame are best forum users also with tramp he was not happy with his hard work being deleted from the forum it was there for our help not his as he had the info and without the help of allhail then there probably would never of been no tramp either.

So just be grateful that we had people like them who helped us along the way

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by disillusioned View Post
    First tramstamp now you I wish you "legends" would just stfu and play the game instead of whining and quitting and not doing your responsibility. Stamp abandoned the duty of the econ competition and now instead of doing the loot list you ***** and ***** about your bad regrets whell tell you what no one cares. The only legend I respect anymore is Burn the rest of you are all ingratefful whiners. Yeah this isnt my regular account go ahead and whine some more losers.
    Cowardly post. Don't like seeing my name in there, and I'm certainly no legend. If you believe what you wrote, man up and repeat it on your regular user account. You'll get more respect that way.
    Last edited by Burn; 03-19-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Post Count
    @OP

My only question is: Were you drinking Absinthe?
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Banned
    Post Count
    @swifty what's op stand for

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i think original post
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Original Poster aka the thread starter.

Post Count
    Bull crap post by anon. It was never his 'duty', no matter how much we value it. Why pile on a veteran member who unfortunately paid into this event with some questionable odds and has already said he was drinking tonight and feels like garbage.

Crazy that 1130 gold doesnt get even 1 emerald. Sorry to hear it allhail.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post
    Don't say that you'll get a backlash of haters saying I told you so and I would never spend cash eta eta.

First can I join your club on had 8 ems. spent money to buy gold and still on 8 ems. lol.
    Me too. Got 1750 gold. Still 500 left and still 8 emeralds and hole bunch of crappy equipment and money.

5 more tries and 6 crates here they come, but nothing else will ever again

Banned
    Post Count
    Now we got that other junk out of the way, saddened to see ailhail getting so bent out of shape - contibuted more to my game than Tramp (purely because I'm not into the whole economy thing).

Maybe this game has a life cycle. 1. It gets your interest. 2. It sucks you further in. 3. It chews you up and spits you out.
    Last edited by Burn; 03-19-2012 at 07:07 PM.