Friday Feedback Day!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Friday Feedback Day!

Post Count

Friday Feedback Day!

Hi All,

As some of you know, every Friday I make a deck of feedback to share with our development teams on what the community thinks of events, items, game mechanics, etc.

Please sure your *constructive* feedback in this thread so I can be sure to include it on tomorrow's deck.

*Hint* The more succinct you are (the less amount I have to read) the more likely I'll be to include it...because no doubt there will be a ton posted in here! I know the bigger issues that are going on. Please use this thread for smaller less known grumbles....and kudos!

Cheers,

L Fizzle

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by L Fizzle View Post
    Hi All,

As some of you know, every Friday I make a deck of feedback to share with our development teams on what the community thinks of events, items, game mechanics, etc.

Please sure your *constructive* feedback in this thread so I can be sure to include it on tomorrow's deck.

*Hint* The more succinct you are (the less amount I have to read) the more likely I'll be to include it...because no doubt there will be a ton posted in here! I know the bigger issues that are going on. Please use this thread for smaller less known grumbles....and kudos!

Cheers,

L Fizzle
    I quit this game cause it's messed I'm in the raiders list with people 5 levels ahead of me

Consistent Contributor CJ Sniper's Avatar
    Post Count
    1) Give the iOS version it's own forum and maybe announce why it's only available in Canada
    2) read some of the other posts on the entire G+ forum, we've been making suggestions and reporting numerous issues over the last several weeks that have been ignored.
    Beyond the Dead *903-349-914*

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes as CJ Sniper posted:

Please read what's being posted in other areas of this Forum and on your Google + page.
    Loads of Suggestions and reports of what's wrong with the game and appropriatly respond in a timely fashion on what is being done.

For Me it's this:

If this game is targeted at "Casual Social Game Players" like myself, then there needs to be an Anti-Griefing system in place. You can not allow much Higher Level Players to continuously attack and non-stop at that a single kingdom which is a far lower level then them. It's just going to drive new comers away, seen it already mentioned in this post and as well as other posts here and on your Google Plus Page.

Fix the Battle List so it generates battles based on Your Level and what ever makes up your Armys Attack Strength as Compared to your Rivals Level and what ever is used to comprise their Armys Defense Strength. Use some +/- percentage to keep things a little random. At least try to keep the PvP player battles close.

Would be nice to have somekind of loyal customer prize day during the week. Hand out something Random (Gems, Exclusive Weapon/Armor, Larger amount of Coins) for those who may have purchased GEMS or Coins during the week with a real world money transactions. Put everyone who made purchases during the week in a Prize Pool and Draw a winner(s).

Lastly, Don't be so Damn Greedy - 3200+ gems for 500.00USD Really!?! Do you guys know how may XBOX/PS3 TRIPLE AAA games one could purchase for that amount and this is no Triple AAA game? Try to keep your players happy give them a chance to win something back weekly, hand out a few tangable items for free and we might stay around long enough to spend some money.

Post Count
    1) Sort the weapons/armor in fight screen in order of highest attack to lowest like Crime City iOS, not attack+defense. so we can tell where our weakness is and farm/buy those equipment.

2) Accept All for gifts and request to add integrated into the game, as of right now its really hard to know which gift/person you accepted when you get a lot requests.

3) Ability to see profile before attacking, so you dont have to get your whole army slaughtered in order to leave a comment or see someones stats/inventory. Make it like CC iOS.

(These were not posted in any order of importance)

It would also be nice to know what determines which units are used during attacks (more importantly while defending) and how many units used during an attack.
    Last edited by Ghost818; 04-05-2012 at 11:30 PM.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Thanks guys. I am passing the things along that are in all parts of the community. Don't worry.