Allies are growing HOW?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Allies are growing HOW?

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet Dr BoneCrusher's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    N J
    Post Count
    1,135

    Allies are growing HOW?

    My ally count is growing with out me adding any. Did not add vip's or copy and past. Also, did not see any in my loot must be missing something. Any Help?

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor Colonelbob's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Post Count
    158
    Happened to me too when I started. I was gonna turtle and have no allies and then after a particular mission (don't remember which one) all of a sudden I had an ally. I got a few that way before I caved and started accepting all allies. Stupid GRUNTS.
    Modern War - 671 843 123 Kingdom Age - 729 525 689All allies welcome. Colonelbob in games and in forum.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Dr BoneCrusher's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    N J
    Post Count
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonelbob View Post
    Happened to me too when I started. I was gonna turtle and have no allies and then after a particular mission (don't remember which one) all of a sudden I had an ally. I got a few that way before I caved and started accepting all allies. Stupid GRUNTS.
    Me too, wanted to build economy before I started to build army. Looks like doing missions are more important early then CC or MW was. What do you think?

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor Romaro's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Post Count
    223
    When upgrade barrack to level 2 will receive 1 grunt

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor allhaildiscordia's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Post Count
    200
    They are rewarded from goals, but I think there is a bug where they show up as an exp pt. icon. That would explain the rewarded popup I saw the other night that had 2 rewards - 1 "exp", and some other exp reward. I'm thinking that 1 "exp" was actually one henchman.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran Freekizh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Post Count
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Me too, wanted to build economy before I started to build army. Looks like doing missions are more important early then CC or MW was. What do you think?
    Why is that?
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

    Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

    KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor Colonelbob's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Post Count
    158
    The missions in KA give money, but also tons of loot. You get more than enough armor and weapons to support your entire army, which in turn makes you stronger for attack and defense. The higher up you go in the maps, the better the loot as well. I haven't bought any weapons or armor for y troops and I have well over 500 of both just from the missions.
    Modern War - 671 843 123 Kingdom Age - 729 525 689All allies welcome. Colonelbob in games and in forum.

  8. #8
    If you've had your allies grow mysteriously recently please post your invite code here.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet Euchred's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Meticulously Collecting
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,740
    You get bonus members the game doesn't tell you about. If you go to visit allies it will say you have x amount of grunts at the bottom.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Dr BoneCrusher's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    N J
    Post Count
    1,135
    Mark, my invite code is 557 774 324. My ally cout grew when I was looking at my stats and I seem my count rise. Thanks.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran Freekizh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Post Count
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonelbob View Post
    The missions in KA give money, but also tons of loot. You get more than enough armor and weapons to support your entire army, which in turn makes you stronger for attack and defense. The higher up you go in the maps, the better the loot as well. I haven't bought any weapons or armor or troops and I have well over 500 of both just from the missions.
    Wow you get armor too? I've been buying all my weapons and armor, and I havent don't ay missions except for tournament. Why doesn't PvP drop weapons then? Which maps give good weapons and armor?
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

    Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

    KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

  12. #12
    Master of Musings Ghost818's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Post Count
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Mark, my invite code is 557 774 324. My ally cout grew when I was looking at my stats and I seem my count rise. Thanks.
    Lawl, I assume it was sarcasm, because the only way your ally count could mysteriously grow is 1) Grunts 2) you sent requests that you forgot about 3) you left your code on the forum and got a bunch of requests that you accepted but forgot.

    Hence, leave your invite code on this thread.
    Last edited by Ghost818; 04-21-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

    KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965


    New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

    Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

    Et Tu Brute?

    Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

    Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

    Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

  13. #13
    Articulate Author vball's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    309
    I am not sure if mine grew by PVE or not. My code is 273 240 600.

    Thanks.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

    Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

    CoC - PUN PIRATES

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Luke7676's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    1,909
    This is weird. I have not had any unwanted allies as of yet in KA.

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Everson25's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    Lawl, I assume it was sarcasm, because the only way your ally count could mysteriously grow is 1) Grunts 2) you sent requests that you forgot about 3) you left your code on the forum and got a bunch of requests that you accepted but forgot.

    Hence, leave your invite code on this thread.
    it was the first thing that I thought when I read the message saying to leave my ID number if I feel that I have uninvited guests on my list. If I put my ID on this thread I will hv a flood of requests by other players. I hv enough allies for my level! Lol! It's true that I had a couple of names I don't remember but it could b someone who I invited at the beginning and forgot it. It's not a big deal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •