Miserly guests

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miserly guests

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Miserly guests

I've been getting far more visitors to my KA establishment than my MW one... and they're mostly very miserly in the tips they leave (many don't even leave any). I'm happy to leave the welcome mat out but come on, people - please be generous and open your wallets, I have mouths to feed and facilities to upgrade to keep attracting your custom...
    Last edited by YLL; 04-22-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Post Count
    Yeah I woke up with 20 notifications one night. got a few hundred gold too though
    Free player
    726-176-397

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I particularly appreciate those generous souls who leave me 30-60 pieces of gold, hehe...

Post Count
    Are you kidding me?? I like to double dip if they leave that much! "please sir I want some more"

KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, I usually pay such good customers a return visit to their establishments - but unfortunately, they tend to have given away or spent much of their largesse by then...

Post Count
    I've been receiving quite a lot of visitors. Last night I had one that attacked me and left me 205. It's not a bad beginning for me. It's going just a bit slow. I hope I will b doing lots of pvp soon.

Hello,

How do we tip? I didn't see it in the FAQ, thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    girlcreeture: I was being tongue-in-cheek there (i.e. joking). If you have unvaulted cash, attack another player and lose, you will leave that other player a percentage of your cash. If you pay me a visit, please leave as much of your cash unvaulted as possible.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by girlcreeture View Post
    Hello,

How do we tip? I didn't see it in the FAQ, thanks!
    Tip? you would go to someone who you want to "tip" with your cash not banked, and attack them and lose. Give them a tip.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    girlcreeture: I was being tongue-in-cheek there (i.e. joking). If you have unvaulted cash, attack another player and lose, you will leave that other player a percentage of your cash. If you pay me a visit, please leave as much of your cash unvaulted as possible.
    Gotcha, I have my $$ vaulted but didn't realize this was a sarcasm thread, thanks

Post Count
    41 attacks but 0 defeats on me in a day. I do like the tips but leveling me up twice unwanted is getting out of control. I don't think anyone is checking the defense. I am only level 6 but have a 187A 329D. So much for camping.

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    kudu, i was winning a lot of the attacks i was getting so i stopped buying items and increasing my A/D scores. id rather lose those unwanted matchups now and keep my level low. I'll worry about winning all my fights/attacks later on down the road.
    MW HLP Name: Big_Sully_70 - 568504776
    MW LLP Name: Iran Sheik - 107092738
    KA HLP Name: Sir William Wallace - 824635996

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxxah_Ridah View Post
    kudu, i was winning a lot of the attacks i was getting so i stopped buying items and increasing my A/D scores. id rather lose those unwanted matchups now and keep my level low. I'll worry about winning all my fights/attacks later on down the road.
    I levelled twice during my camping time. I didn't attack anyone yet but I already have over 100 attacks from other players. I lost my first of the day and was curious to know more about my rival. When I went to see his base I was surprise because he didn't have much but when I checked his units I saw some gem ones. It looks some are spending already. One more reason for me to be patient and wait.

Post Count
    I was hoping a good defense would let me build and upgrade...and it has but I really thought players wouldn't attack before checking stats first like they tend to do in MW. I wanted to sit at level 4 and build but now pushing level 7 with attacks from people with under a 50 attack stat to my 329 D.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One guy just attacked me and lost three times in a row - first, he left me 57 gold, then 0, then 24 gold... Can't understand his logic, not that I'm complaining about the attention. And sadly, I can't repay his generosity with reciprocal visits as KA keeps crashing on me when I try to attack or raid.