Thread: Profitable Raid Buildings?

Banned
    Post Count

Profitable Raid Buildings?

Currently Im only attacking:

1) Characters with >10k gold.
    2) Silos (4+)
    3) Tavern (4+)

Anything else thats worthy of attacking? I don't see many high dollar buildings with >1 improvement values too often.

Post Count
    I was curious how that worked. So if you raid a lvl 4 or higher silo/tavern you get more gold even if they have their gold vaulted?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The best are the 24 hour + collection buildings.... Silo, leatherworker, and the massive 2-day one (can't remmeber name, it looks like a giant doughnut).

I would avoid attacking people directly. The best thing about raiding silos (for example) is that you only get (spend) 1 experience to raid it. Direct attacks on players can sometimes grant you 9 experience. People are sometimes happy pulling in 500g from a battle that gave 9 exp, when they shouldn't be. 55 gold per experience is terrible, considering level 3 silo raids are 174g/exp. Level 5 silo raids are ~370g/exp.

Also you gotta be a lot stronger to directly attack someone, because if you take a lot of their gold, they could swell their ally count and pick on you for a while. So you'd better be DARN strong - able to beat someone with double-allies (if you have a lot of unprotected gold yourself).

/edit
    @Futon: Correct, the vault cannot protect the gold in silos (any building) from raids.

there is nothing worse than seeing someone with 10k gold, attacking them, gaining 9 exp, and finding out that they have it all vaulted cuz they camped super hard!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Futon View Post
    I was curious how that worked. So if you raid a lvl 4 or higher silo/tavern you get more gold even if they have their gold vaulted?
    When their buildings are up for grabs, it means they haven't collected yet. So they cant vault if they didnt collect, so you raid!
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Raiding is not taking money directly from a person, it is taking money from the building.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    Guys this sounds like a lot of hard work. My experience is that most silos and buildings are well and truly raided most of the time, especially beyond level 20. You need to search through dozens upon dozens of rivals to find the good stuff.

Personally I prefer just to unload a full bar of energy on PvE, pickup cash and loot, and then go back and read the forums and watch the news. So much less stressful.

for the average punter, this is not going to be a reliable form of income, and just a bit of cream on top if you do accidently find a silo.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 05-07-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    Raiding is not taking money directly from a person, it is taking money from the building.
    Nice rationalization. LOL.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    Guys this sounds like a lot of hard work. My experience is that most silos and buildings are well and truly raided most of the time, especially beyond level 20. You need to search through dozens upon dozens of rivals to find the good stuff.

Personally I prefer just to unload a full bar of energy on PvE, pickup cash and loot, and then go back and read the forums and watch the news. So much less stressful.

for the average punter, this is not going to be a reliable form of income, and just a bit of cream on top if you do accidently find a silo.

You are obviously free to do whatever you want, but you are picking up really low gains on the experience points you are aquiring if you do that.

Every point of EXP I gain I want to either get a loot (chance at loot), or get such an extraordinary gold/exp ratio that makes up for it. To me, 170g/exp is good enough at my level. I don't even attack level 2 silos, only level 3. If I don't spend my stamina, not a big deal to me. The last thing I want though is to spend stamina, gain 9 experience and maybe 300 gold. That is a pretty terrible way to "spend" your experience.

Post Count
    Of course I will do what I want dude - you don't need to tell me that haha. The post is for the benefit of others so that they know that picking up silos is hard work and you will have to go through endless rivals list to find that good stuff.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 05-08-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Post Count
    Well, I left my camping to do some pvp which was quite fun. At the end I got around 4000g. One player alone gave me over 2000g. I know that some players can try to attack me back but the gap between my stats and theirs were so big that I don't worry at all. I need to take advantage of doing pvp at the low levels because later on gets to hard to find good payouts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Everson25 View Post
    Well, I left my camping to do some pvp which was quite fun. At the end I got around 4000g. One player alone gave me over 2000g. I know that some players can try to attack me back but the gap between my stats and theirs were so big that I don't worry at all. I need to take advantage of doing pvp at the low levels because later on gets to hard to find good payouts.
    Yeah PVP at low levels is profitable and good fun. Sometimes I will hit strong players once to test my strength and attack skill points. A lot of gem players hit me too, usually just once. Then we have a good laugh about it and end up allying with each other.

Post Count
    What level are you on MW Freekizh?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    I am on 39. I don't play MW much anymore - I really liked it at the beginning racking up about 4000 PvP attacks, but now I just strictly do the events, cant do two games. Taking a different approach in KA - did lotsa PvP at beginning, very little in middle levels, and will do heavy PvP at level 45+ onwards.
    I agree with you that's very hard two play two games at the same time, unless you have the time which I don't. I'm level 91 at MW and I'm camping at the moment to build my defence before entering the shark zone. As I'm not playing there too much I m having more time to build my empire here.

Post Count
    It's true Freekizh! Many players are far ahead over there. Besides, there are so many gold players. Here, we can use the experience to have a good start and avoid the mistakes made over there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Freekizh - how many skill points do you have in hero Strength? I think my skill points are too optimized for PvP - I don't 1 or even 2 hit many monsters except on the earliest maps.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".