Free Gold in Crime City

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Gold in Crime City

Banned
    Post Count

Free Gold in Crime City

Ok so I was playing Crime City and I went to check for the Earn 1 Gold for Playing Crime City option and it wasn't there so then I waited another hour and still nothing. Has anyone else experienced this or know what the problem is?

Post Count
    yes - it's a known issue...

download or signup for tapjoy independently = problem solved...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    some people have the button but others don't which is a little unfair. i think we all should get the button. the only thing i think ypu can do is to send in a ticket.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yup no free gold in crime city for me now. Havent gotten a video eather latley must of abused it to mutch.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    video?! o_0

tapjoy... what's wrong with that???

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Yup no free gold in crime city for me now. Havent gotten a video eather latley must of abused it to mutch.
    Yea. I've been abusing it a lot to. I use it every hour that I'm awake.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder if our friends on the android platform have this option?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Yea. I've been abusing it a lot to. I use it every hour that I'm awake.
    Not something I would shout about seeing as your CC code is on your signature !!

Post Count
    We don't have a free gold button that just spits out gold... we have a thing that takes us to 3rd party site and gives us gold if we download a game or sign up for some offer...

It's no longer run by tapjoy... but I also use tapjoy...

Indian Groupie

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    QPR- its not abusing anything some of us have a bar on the bottom of the ADD FUNDS screen, It says Tap to earn free gold, every hour thier is a offer to like crime city in Tap joy tab or something of that nature. It takes you to the Tap Joy page that you do all of your downloading for free gold. You can sometimes get little 15 to 30 sec. videos there is one from Xfinity that you can watch about every 3 hours or so some times longer or some times its every 2 hours. there is also a welcome back to tap Joy tab as well that it takes you to the TJ page. All of thies will give you 1 gold each. There are other offers like applying for credit cards or buy your mom flowers, join 24 hour fitness and alot of other stuff that cost money for you to get gold, which i dont do. When there is a gold sale that tab goes away. I have acumulated about 500+ TJ gold and I only started using it in the last month or so regularly.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    QPR- its not abusing anything some of us have a bar on the bottom of the ADD FUNDS screen, It says Tap to earn free gold, every hour thier is a offer to like crime city in Tap joy tab or something of that nature. It takes you to the Tap Joy page that you do all of your downloading for free gold. You can sometimes get little 15 to 30 sec. videos there is one from Xfinity that you can watch about every 3 hours or so some times longer or some times its every 2 hours. there is also a welcome back to tap Joy tab as well that it takes you to the TJ page. All of thies will give you 1 gold each. There are other offers like applying for credit cards or buy your mom flowers, join 24 hour fitness and alot of other stuff that cost money for you to get gold, which i dont do. When there is a gold sale that tab goes away. I have acumulated about 500+ TJ gold and I only started using it in the last month or so regularly.
    All of those no longer appear for me and I barely get free apps to install for gold :S

Post Count
    @jamievs - same here
    Are you looking to join a top faction of active, committed members?

Check us out http://brits.forumotion.co.uk

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can someone explain to me what everyone is talking about!??! Free gold?? Where is this option?? I have no idea what anyone is talking about

Im on iOS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what everyone is talking about!??! Free gold?? Where is this option?? I have no idea what anyone is talking about

Im on iOS
    Via tapjoy. Go to add funds section in the game next to bank, scroll to the bottom and there should be a rectangular button saying tap here for free gold. Then follow the instructions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't have that option. How long has this been going on for??