Bugs, glitches, and exploits. oh my!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs, glitches, and exploits. oh my!

Bugs, glitches, and exploits. oh my!

Currently I'm the victim of a bug that the new pvp loot does not drop. No matter how many attacks I do I only get measly tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers. While other players get predator subs and defensive cannon. This has been going on for 6 weeks now and no resolution so I though I would compile a few of the other unfair advantages and disadvantages that seems to plague this game on a regular occurrence. Some in the favor of the recipient and the expense of others creating unfair balances in this game.

The Rivals list bug
    Imagine never being attacked unless it was revenge for an attack you yourself perpetrated. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! For months some players were invisible from players' rival lists giving these hidden players freedom to amass millions of unprotected cash without fear of attacks and the ability to purchase and upgrade the most expensive buildings. Some were so confident they never bother upgrading their vault.

The Unlimited Energy Bug
    Imagine waking up one morning and your energy was not depleting. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! Some lucky players received the unlimited energy bug giving them the ability to complete thousands of mission, haul hundreds of millions of cash, and thousands of loot units. Not to mention advance multiple and multiple levels in a matter of hours or even minutes. The players are to blame as much as Funzio for this one. Other bugs players have no control how and when they are affected. In my opinion however, Funzio should program a game where exploits like this shouldn't occur and then we wouldn't have to worry about dishonest players taking advantage.

The Residual Command Center
    Bug or Glitch? Who cares. Some lucky players have an extra building generating cash for them. Potentially worth an extra couple million over the course of the game. I can't say for sure if they are able to collect from them, but from all reports they can and do.

Last edited by What?; 05-19-2012 at 05:42 AM.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

The building on building glitch
    Running out of space? Expanding becoming costly? Well just stack your buildings.

The residual command center building on building glitch
    ?????????? words escape me...

The multiple buildings upgrading
    This one happened to me personally. I was being attacked and at the same time multiple buildings started upgrading, my timer for stamina and energy stopped and stalled on 3:00 and :53 respectively and I was unable to do anything for about three hours. Fixed? I don't know. This one may still be around.

The Casualty Rate Bug
    Some players have been blessed by the Funzio gods to lose little or no units. While most players lose 1,2, or even more units in a fight, some lucky individuals were bestowed immortality and the ability to amass a very strong virtually indestructible army with the ability to attack everyone without fear of little or no losses. I say little because after the 1.5 patch my army became virtually loss free for about a week during an event where I would lose 1 unit in about 300 fights. While others reported no change in the casualty rates others reported "umm why do I not lose any units". Well I can answer that. This game flip flops more than Mitt Romney it changes more than the weather. Some people are so fed up with the state of gameplay they are threatening boycotting the purchase of gold until it is fixed. In closing please fix your game Funzio. I didn't even touch on how many times my game crashes and the money I lose when it happens.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

There is new pvp loot? I'll love the unlimited energy and the upgrading more than one buildings glitch, they will do some help in the game.
    I don't think the command center is a glitch because they were available for purchase ages ago, someone told me that in their comments.
    I might be with the death rate bug as I haven't lost 1 unit at all today.
    I've seen a couple of building ontop of each other infact, I have seen half a base on top of each other.
    Allies-11
    Level-48
    Attack-550
    Deffence-900
    Income-100000
    In-game name-killer
    Modern war loot spread sheet
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t-spread-sheet

Banned
    If there is a loot glitch I have it. All I ever get from PVP loot is the basics like tree snipers and battle tanks. I have not heard of anyone receiving any but these. If its true then I need to send a ticket.

I'd be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is pure conjecture. For all I know the unlimited energy is an actual cheat and not from the messed up game, but based on previous know bugs Im leaning more towards a faulty game and not the players. As for the pvp loot are you saying you never got the new units like the mini sub and armed steel worker? Or are you saying you stopped getting them as well?

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    I'd be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is pure conjecture. For all I know the unlimited energy is an actual cheat and not from the messed up game, but based on previous know bugs Im leaning more towards a faulty game and not the players. As for the pvp loot are you saying you never got the new units like the mini sub and armed steel worker? Or are you saying you stopped getting them as well?
    I have never gotten them. I only get the mini sub from PVE.

Same I'm level 27 with only tree snipers,battle tanks and border commanders.

Funzio need to TEST their update before they release it, it will save them time of replying to tickets and fixing it.
    I did not even know their we're new loot items.
    In the next MW update we want to see no bugs or cheaters (hackers) and no unfair advantages like some people getting the new loot and 3/4 of us aren't and the event starting before other I pods, iPads and I phones and a couple of others, then we will all be happy and enjoy the game.
    Allies-11
    Level-48
    Attack-550
    Deffence-900
    Income-100000
    In-game name-killer

I used to get these items...I don't know which is worse though never getting them or getting them and then stop getting them while others still get them. It's hard to keep track of all the game changes. If Funzio could clarify if these items are supposed to be dropping during PvP fight and if you are not getting them you have an issue it would clear up some confusion.

Armed steel worker 14/14
    Iron bear 7/8
    Rebel humvee 4/8
    Defensive cannon 10/20
    Iron wing 21/16
    Mini sub 8/6
    Predator sub 26/14
    Bombardment frigate 13/12
    Elite brigadier 23/19
    Mobile artillery 14/9
    Ghost operative 20/19
    Typhoon tiger 21/14
    Metro tank 15/17

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Haven't got any of them.
    Allies-11
    Level-48
    Attack-550
    Deffence-900
    Income-100000
    In-game name-killer

Banned
    The only thing i ever see of them is the Mini-sub and that is only from the missions. I have never seen any of the others.